W-whew! What a d-day, Anonymous! I'm ever s-so thankful I g-get to come home to you after such a h-hard day at work! <4

W-whew! What a d-day, Anonymous! I'm ever s-so thankful I g-get to come home to you after such a h-hard day at work!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0u1Y4rvMthw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have aids what do bb

Do you feel it?

I r-recommend HAART right away!

No

Kys

good evening luv

i need a hug and im feeling really lonely i also cant sleep and its 2.30 in the night

Yay, I'm actually online for another thread! I've been so busy with work that I haven't enjoyed a tea thread in ages.

N-now why would I do that

Heya, Alice~

hey alice, hope you had a nice weekend

*wraps her arms tightly around you and rests her head on the back of your neck* What's k-keeping you awake, doll?

R-right back at you

Another night, another cute outfit!

I"ll take a cup, ma'am.

ayy. lemme slap your boobs.

What's worse that unconditional love? Imaginary online hugs.

R

Holy fuck, those leggings

E

Are you streaming tonight?

Show me them burn scars, Alice.

It w-was very eventful, l-let's say that

>The Orville
Indeed.
*hugs*

Anxiety depression my grandma recently died to cancer and there are things i didnt get to say so i feel really guilty

))))))))

I

M

The Orville > Discovery

Mm, it's going alright, even if I wish it was faster.

U

W-why would unconditional love be bad?

R-right? These are m-my red letter day leggings.

N-no thanks

weird, hands went from being really beefy to looking femme........

Whew. T-that sucks Anonymous. That's a b-bad deal all around. But I've f-found that...no matter how much time you have or h-how much you want to say....it's n-never enough.

You'll never say everything you want. You said what you could though, and that is not nothing. Remember that.

I wasn't even aware that Discovery had actually premiered.. And yeah, I like it. I'll have to check out Discovery now.

Why no streaming? Seems like you haven't been doing many streams lately.

So much ego wtf

TAKE OF YOUR CLOTHES SLUT

u are a huge faggot

Hello ....could you do me a huge favor and do a recording of you saying whats in the following recording?

Where's Alice?

F-faster?

I t-think maybe you are just projecting dear. M-my hands have always been very dainty.

Monday s-stream is optional and I h-had a bad weekend. T-tomorrow I will s-stream, guaranteed

Can I h-have a k-iss Alice Chan?

Sage goes in all fields

lemme touch your tits

don't. it's fucking awful. it's written by the dude who wrote transformers and the amazing spiderman 2 and the mummy (2017) and into darkness

Oh my, don't make me swoon! I'll have to wear one just for you one of these days.

>Monday s-stream is optional and I h-had a bad weekend.
Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better.

this thread is pure cringe

naw im a dude with femme hands, i have no hangups about that stuff. i remember a couple of vids of yours and thinking you work with wood and iron

W

Because unconditional love is not based on anything.

H

S-sorry, my mic isn't s-set up right now

i really look foward to these threads tho they put me in a better mood sorry for my spelling im really tired

Y

Far out

A

R

Is t-that the wendys girl?

>I'm ever s-so thankful I g-get to come home to you after such a h-hard day at work!

E

almost got committed today but i bullshitted my doctor and feel guilty about it.

so you've never, ever spent a couple of years working with a welding torch, maybe some planks of raw alder?

welcome to /b newfriend

I'm not into your weeb shit, but I applaud you for making original content

With progress!
Eh. There's no way I wouldn't give a Star Trek show a chance, user. Besides, even if I watch it and decide it sucks, Orville will take that slot up nicely for me.

lemme handle your honkers~

I w-will right after this

The Orville is a quality program.

What's left in a relationship if you take away the details of it i.e the conditions

to be fair, some people are better at writing television than film, and the other way around.

I know...

Y.

i can't afford to be locked in a psych ward for a week to a month

O

*blinks so slowly that the glaciers all evaporate while Trump is left declaring it is China's fault*

Shared experiences. You know, the place that love came from to begin with?

is that can of Mug still on your counter

U

Wapanese*

After? Don't complain if your body feels bad later

If your doctor wanted you to be hospitalized it was for a reason. What are you afraid of?

fine :( ignore my voice over request. I guess no love for me. ;_;

S

C-can you afford not to be, if you've b-become sufficiently dangerous to yourself or others as t-to make it necessary to put you in in patient?

*patpat*

Yush

N-no, I was b-born on a military base in Japan.

I w-will!

S-sorry!

U.

C

can i see your feminine penis, sakuya?

>

H

Third episode really impressed me.
I'll just second what Satori said.

> caring this much about an anime shitpost board

Let the people have their tea time damnit!

Those are conditions though. For example you like the same things. If that changed you might not like that person anymore.

ill stop asking if you say no. otherwise i have hope of your cute rendition on it.