Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't own your home?

Bro I'm broke as fuck and on a college campus that doesn't allow guns on the premises because city school

why do you start the same thread every day

Why don't gun

Because Im a poor fag

Guns are for the physically powerless. Good self defense tool for mothers and wives

Hey it's better than that atheist thread

Convicted felon

Because I have a slightly larger than average penis, and no need to overcompensate for it.

lol

kek. never takes long to find the faggot

/k/ is full of shitlords

Because I'm not a coward who's afraid of the world.

Psychological projection is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.

>muh dik

because my country is cucked and ill end up in jail just for reading this threat (Denmark)

Cause since I'm too poor to buy a gun it means I probably don't have anything else worth stealing anyway.

I have psychological issues and a history of violence related to said issues. So basically I don't own a gun for the safety of others.

>muh small penis
>I needs assault weapons with extended clips

>for the safety of others

Stop being edgy kyle

>assault weapons
>clip
nigga what

I do. 23 to be exact. Also OP, why you post shitty Taurus?

ok this is bait. next time don't say assault or clips. you have yourself away friend :^). had me for a second tho

gave*

I'm not being edgy. I'm being responsible.

I do . It'slike my off switch

Because guns are for pussies and crazy homicidal people.

Because owning one makes me many times more likely to die or be injured by gunshot.

Because the pipe dream of stopping armed assailants with your gun is factually retarded and ignorant beyond belief.

Because fewer than 0.03% of gun owners would be useful in any way in a mass murder scenario.

damn straight I need my 60 round baby-killing assault clipazines

>implying the tiny penis isn't bait to begin with
ffs why do you guys always fall for it.

le b8/88 mVIII XDDDDDDD

Don't fall for the bait bois

Clearly never been in a firefight

Guns aren't people, retard.

huehuehuehue

>I have no valid counterargument so I'm going to desperately insinuate he's trolling to avoid confrontation.

See? What'd I tell you? Pussies.

I'd probably just end up killing myself, and I don't want my family to go through that.

because there are no niggers at my place and i'm safe.

because i'm not an american inbreed peasant

kekkles

>horsey
in the trash it goes

good, I hope you get raped by some mudslimes, eurocuck

I love that one. dude saves his and his gfs lives from some scum sucker degenerates. sweet sweet Justice

Nice gat user

6/10 bait, got me to respond.
>Because guns are for pussies and crazy homicidal people.
I mean this is pretty much just your opinion, with no facts to support it.
>Because owning one makes me many times more likely to die or be injured by gunshot.
"OBJECTIVE:
Determine the relative frequency with which guns in the home are used to injure or kill in self-defense, compared with the number of times these weapons are involved in an unintentional injury, suicide attempt, or criminal assault or homicide." To get those numbers it includes people who commit crime with a gun legally owned. Those numbers are skewed, and I agree in some ways there are a lot of people who should choose not to own a gun out of a lack of responsibility, maturity, and respect for the gun.
>Because the pipe dream of stopping armed assailants with your gun is factually retarded and ignorant beyond belief.
100% true for anyone who is an idiot. People who are serious about wanting a gun for home defense take a few shooting and gun safety classes, and practice often so they know how to properly use a gun to defend themselves. Sure, it does not 100% ensure safety but its better than nothing by far.
>Because fewer than 0.03% of gun owners would be useful in any way in a mass murder scenario.
Not sure where you are getting that number, but I cant find anything thats not anecdotal.

I dont even own a gun, but I feel like we should at least be intellectually honest about these things.

man, it must be so exhausting to be so pissed off by the mere fact that someone owns a legal firearm. I feel sorry for you.

>good, I hope you get raped by some mudslimes, eurocuck

Spoken like a true paranoid American dipshit...

"Wahhhh... Muslims are invading!"

What's the situation here? Bodyguard vs muggers?

I do, but only for work, anyone who needs one for day to day activities and "self defence" is a fucking coward.

Spoken by someone who doesnt know Tuaras. Yeah, they make pretty shitty semi autos most of the time, but their revolvers are pretty beast. And not just the judge line, because 410 shotgun shells are hust a gimmick anyway. Anything besides a slug just comes out ina donut thay just shoots around what you're aiming at.

>part and parcel

kek

I dunno ask all the little girls being raped by muslims what they think

you stupid nigger
lol, nigga what ?

london has had...how many acid attacks so far this year? No wonder brexit won the vote.

my country doesn't like them

oh snap youre the guy with the used gen2 glock and the the used Beretta who sort of recently acquired that Agent Mulder P226, right? what I can't figure out is if you're my leverbro too or if that's a diff guy...

This is absolutely true honestly. Any "man" that carries a gun because he feels threaten by the world around them is a pussy.

I don't give a fuck who owns them. Just know that you're a lesser man than the lowest bouncing prancing faggot if you do though.

Because free country faggot
I don't need to own a gun if i dont want to
jeez

Anyone else notice the other dude pulls out a gun and then runs like a bitch?

lul
thanks broski 8)

pretty typical behavior, criminals usually run the fuck away once shooting starts

>*tips fedora approvingly*

Yeah, its not like guns are just superior in every single way for self defense in a situation that is dire enough to require you to pull out a gun. There is a thing called level of force which is important to take into consideration when deciding how to handle a threatening situation, and obviously if its a bar or fist fight you wouldnt use a gun unless you wanted to spend a lot of time in prison for it. What a stupid fucking thing to say and point to try and make.

I bet you'd be the kinda guy to draw on an unarmed man because hes talking shit to you.

Any "man" that wears a seatbelt because he feels threatened by sudden inertial changes in a car crash is a pussy

Fuck all mighty, this is your edc, you're more loaded that a cop...

i just wanna know where you fit it all with out looking like your pockets n shit are stuffed full.

It's a hard-ball world out there

Courier bag

Buy a gun and use it on yourself "threat to others"(kek) is gone.

Do you fucks not realize you all look like children arguing about fucking guns? I'm genuinely confused, your autism baffles me.

I tell you what, come to Montana, we shall go find a grizzly, and we shall see how much of a phyiscally superior human male specimen you are as you get shredded because guns are for pussies.

that a Kershaw Leek? Nice.

Buying a gun is the first step towards killing myself.

got a 12 gauge for Christmas

Carrying a gun because you could get ripped apart by a bear is very different from carrying a gun because now you can act all tough at the bar.

poor

Lmao looks like I hit a nerve. I know the random man's comment hit a little too close to home. Lol

This is the only reason I carry a gun.

That, and niggers.

fpbp

If you're knowingly putting yourself in a situation where you could get attacked by a bear, it's not the bear's fault.

Be a man, bull rush that grizzly with a 12" fixed blad

Justin beaver

because I'm not a pussy

Never said it was the bears fault. But part of being a man is using tools. Part of being smart is using the nost efficient tool for the job. Id like to think im a smart man, so i carry a raging judge magnum loaded with .454 casulls when im out on my property. I do have a 5.5" trench knife with a serrated gaurd for if shit gets yoo hairy though. A 12" fixed blade is just dumb.

Part of being the dominant species, but more than that, the first species to actually realize we're dominant is also conservation. We're to the point where there are so many things a dominant species can do that would just be completely superfluous

I dont go hunting bears... Id use a rifle for that if i did. But im also not going to ignore 30 some odd acres of land i own because i purchased it in the middle of bear country. Hopefully i wont have to shoot a bear, cougar, moose or any other creature that shares my land, i really like going out and watching them. But if one day i get too close without spotting them, or one sneaks up on me... i dont want to die either.

You carry a gun in your mom's basement?

>says something dumb
>people comment on his stupidity
>looks like I hit a nerve fellas xDxD

Because I would shoot myself

>Enjoys being outside
>Posts on Sup Forums
Pick one, you're not fooling anybody

I didnt say i walk it fuck nut.

>I don't walk the property
>I really like going out and watching them
Oh, you ment the driveway cougars and the backyard moose

Why not? I have a deer that eats acorns like 10 feet from my front door.

Are you that shut in that youve never heard of an atv?

The rascal you ride in Walmart is not actually classified as an ATV you know

Sounds like an assumption OP and you know what they say about assuming, don't ya?