QT Trap here. About to take my first real cock tonight so anyone want to give comments, tips, etc? inb4 Fag...

QT Trap here. About to take my first real cock tonight so anyone want to give comments, tips, etc? inb4 Fag. Also trap thread.

How big is he?

Live stream it. Post link here

6 inches. Small but I dont want a fucking monster ripping me open

lmao if you haven't done anal before 6 inches will still feel like that.

Is this you?

6 inches is above average
And feels a lot bigger in your ass
I hope you are a masochist if you haven't stretched with dildos first
Use lots of lube
Clean up first, enema and such
CONDOM!
MORE LUBE!!

Ive got some toys that ive been using like a butt plug and such. It will hurt like hell but meh

you have a kik?

Lube his cock so it's coated like jelly, not just smeared on in one pass. Also put a towel down or you'll have to change your sheets after.

Meh, it only hurts for the first minute or so, warming up with a dildo helps

No kik, sorry.
Boi, clearly you dont like feminine penis that much is you think thats me haha

You said you were a qt trap. OP pic is of a qt trap. I don't see why the question is dumb.

Lube.
Lots of lube.
Also keep your butt relaxed. It'll hurt less.

enema

I didn't call it dumb, I said you don't like feminine penis as a joke. Please learn to read and stop being autistic, sir. This is coming from a heshe who's about to take a cock in their ass.Can't get much lower than that. Do better next time, dear.

First time I started taking penis into my ass I found it more comfortable to control the rate of it's penetration. I would of used lube but didn't know anything about it, just used spit,but that would of been such a blessing. I hope you are erect when you do finally get anally penetrated, in my experience it's more pleasurable.

You are in Sup Forums. Autistic is the middle name of the board.

Yeah, but this guy just made the spectrum soo much bigger

There is nothing less attractive than a tism fit.

If you're planning on blowing him, make sure your man cleans his tool. Poppers are also fun, but don't get so high that you lose control of the situation.

Pass me a cracker for that dick cheese

bump

Butt hurt on a thread about getting butt fucked lmao

I didn't post that? And yes, I will get very butt hurt when he ass fucks me

Hmm I wasn't directing this at OP though. I am directing it at this user

Oh, sorry, i'm fucking blind. The autism is strong in me too.

Dude wash your dick nobody wants that

Not mine but I would take it or suck it. Just my preference I guess. Think it's dangerous?

A reasonable mistake, I could see how that could confuse someone.

Virgin trap heeeere

Is not knowing how to handle a dick a major turnoff to guys? I want to try messing around with a guy but I'm soooo nervous :(

Femboy kik awwcutiee

Virgin ass is a huge turn on for me.

Please post your bare ass

let me teach you. show us some more photos sweety.

Your insecurity gives me confidence

This. Do it OP

I've never put anything in my ass, but I've been visiting Sup Forums more often, and it looks amazing. I see traps and gays dudes riding dildos or their fingers and shaking until they orgasm. How do I do this? Do I need to prepare? I don't want to have shit on my fingers.

Is this the only aspect of your life affected by your mental disorder?

Are you able to work?

Socially awkward?

this is oddly enough a pedophile's m.o. as well

let him fuck your virgin ass dry and raw or gtfo

You guys are making me blush :)

Confirmed

Omg would love to help let me see how virgin your ass is

Mmmmmmmmm omg love your ass all its missing is me between it ;) plz more sexy you got me sooo hard

This is a weird start for a newfag

Don't blush. Just show us moar, you qt.

Where you from user?

MOAR!!!

More?

Omg yes more and can I slide those panties down and eat your ass till you cum

still awaiting my first time...

Omg if I was near you I would pop out that plug and give you a cock you would remember

Mmmmmm I also love a caged slut

Lol what else do you guys wanna see? :)

Everything you are willing to show. Btw, what is your trap name?

I wanna see your cute little mouth sucking your buttplug.

Uh, how about your dick, since that is the only thing that sets you apart from the thousands of women with your same body.

put ur cock in finns mouth, cum on his face :)

Mmm mmm everything plz start from the top and work your way down;)

Doggy style

aint nuthin fem about hairy ass legs hun

where are you at?

You should go on Chaturbate and make bank

Maine and omg love everything about this pic all I want to do is eat your tight little asshole till your caged cock drips and you start begging for my cock

Sauce on the attractve penis woman now

GAY!!!! You aren't a "QT trap" you're an ugly faggot with a mental disease. If you wanna be gay, just be gay and call it like it is.

incredibly beautiful. first time i have ever wanted to fuck a trap! congrats

thought traps being gay was a given

Would fuck repeatedly, even take my time if need be. WOW. Please, post a nice spread from this exact pose.

I like to go by Kitty :) And since I like you guys I'm gonna show you my butt like a real kitty when they like someone ;) lol

Agreed

San Diego here. I'm requesting your location.

Why are you perfect?

Nice smooth balls you have there, Kitty. Are you trans, or a really feminine boy? Either way I'd like make sweet love to you, Kitty.

damn im in the uk

traps are gay. into the oven.

Omg good kitty you look sooo tight mmmmm if only I was there pounding that ass for you till I filled you up and you would cum all over your chest

If you use discord, why not join a chill trap server with up to 500+ faggots just like you and a nice court of traps?

to Bad Story of my life . Love That Ass Sexy Mmmmm Wish I Could Fill Your Tighjt Asshole Up

wow, amazing control of the english language. You definitely don't come across as a total spaz.

Any pics of you cumming and I would give anything to pound that tights ass of yours till I filled you with my hot cum

Cute face. I would love to cum all over that asshole

anyone remember that perfect trap, _emmi_ on cam4? I still hope i'll find her videos somewhere, without having to pay anything...

>Maine
Nice, me too man.

Lol fucking pathetic

>it'll hurt less

Why do people say it hurts? Am I fucked up because it doesn't hurt me?

Also the
>LOTS OF LUBE!
people are bullshitting.

I've fucked two girls in the ass, and that was both without lube. The first girl felt amazing. Perhaps her shit particles lubed it up a bit.
The second girl hurt my dick the first push-in, like bad. I think she was squeezing her asshole shut -> but I did use spit that time.

Was that his question? You dumb cunt. Fuck off

More?

Feels amazing. I cum buckets when I get fucked

more of your booty

such a qt

please show a littleeeeeeeeee bit more of your face just so I can see if yo're cute or not please please pelase pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The niggas from maine in this thread add me on kik timhonks420

PSA: They don't take kindly to sissies, crossdressers, and fembois 'round them parts.

please baby

PSA II: This faggot is nothing more than a dumbass troll.