Why does the left hate white people so much?

Why does the left hate white people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3i6J2fcrKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=IDP0zhQd1zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you mean

They have an irrational hatred of white people, and I want to know why that is

So blacks are your favorite go-to, huh?

You DO know 99.9% of them make signs like that purely to trigger the white supremacists? It brings tears and outrage without fail so why would they stop?

>i-its all just a joke!

They have to project their problems on something.
Just let em be.

yeah pretty much it is, only stupid people see graffiti and get triggered.

>?
the murrican left is so fucking stupid, it´s fucking derrailed, left and right were more about economics and points of view of means of production, but burguer people is fucking obsesed with genitals and stupid gags and meme politics. I consider myself a leftist, but this shit is ridiculous.

I'm not strictly "left", but I agree with the liberal mindset on a lot of things.

I am also conservative on a lot of things, such as interracial shit, guns, etc. The stuff that matters.

What does this make me?

Because the Left are communists and communism was created by Jews and Jews hate white people.

They are retarded and brainwashed by the media that everything that someone else does wrong such as making shitty life decisions is the white mans fault and not that of the dumb ass making it.

A person with a brain capable of independent thought

success breeds jealousy. also kikes.

Honestly both sides are fucking retarded

because a lot of them are mentally ill and become easy targets for indoctrination. In my university years any far left people I met were heavily medicated on anti-depressants, anxiety pills or just suffering from bipolar/paranoia, thinking the system was out to get them.

There are millions of white people on the left.
Go back to Sup Forums Cletus

see
a lot of white leftists are mentally ill

>There are millions of white people on the left.

yeah, and they are all self hating cucks. Notice how you project this idea that "omg only a stupid white piece of shit redneck would say I hate him!"

youtube.com/watch?v=IDP0zhQd1zY

Those people on the right side of the pic, I guarantee their drawers are full of heavy medication as well as recreational drugs that they mix; it fucks with their brains and skews their perception of the world.
Media and corporations love those types since they're so easy to milk and manipulate.

Are you not interested in why so many white people hate blacks?

They hate us cuz they aint us.

Oh, thanks, user :^)

im not even from the states so i can only make my mind from what i see on the web or news and i also don't want to be a smartass but imo there are two important things to resprect:

1. there are living a lot of white people on this planet and the more western a country is the more it seems to be anti-white or heading in this direction.
have you heard something about anti-white or anti-racist marchs or demonstrations in poland or hungary?
so this problem seems to be of national case and not international

this leads me to my second point

2. i belive that this is just some trend. those awful millennials or whatever these untermenschen are called always need some ideologie that lets them feel special. there were the hippies, there were the punks and now we have the whatever you want to call it.
this ideology will fade and vanish from existence only to be seen as a past image in cheese hollywood movies of the future

True.

But you have to attribute their mindsets to a few intelligent individuals.

Do you know why women smoke today?

A social genius, Edward Bernays, convinced the female masses that smoking was an "act of freedom" during the first feminist movement(s).

He literally paid a group of women to smoke and say such on TV. Why? To increase cigarette sales. And yes, that was achieved.

Read more:
The Crowd by Gustav Le Bon (read and made practical by Hitler, and others).
Propaganda by Edward Bernays
Crystallizing Public Opinion by Edward Bernays

Because they are sheltered bitches scared of brown people in the media, so they think that if they hate other white people that the scary brown people will think they are on their side.

This is why i hate white people more than anything, because they are such a bunch of stupid ass bitches.