Damn... really makes you think

damn... really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/news/news/nuclear-waste-leak-hanford-washington
news.mongabay.com/2016/05/shell-spills-90000-gallons-crude-oil-gulf-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

breaking news: Americans are retards

honestly is am so ashamed to live in such a backwards and bigoted country. I wish I was born in a country like Canada or Sweden that actually treats people fairly

it'd be an upgrade

>nuclear waste leak

>“There is no indication of waste leaking into the environment or risk to the public at this time,” reassured the Department of Ecology.

weather.com/news/news/nuclear-waste-leak-hanford-washington

>90,000 gallons

Deepwater was 20 million gallons

>Officials said that the accident occurred near Shell’s Glider field, an underwater pipe system that connects four subsea oil wells to the Brutus platform, which floats on top of the water with a depth of 2,900 feet.

>letting pedos and freaks around little girls is of because infrastructure fails sometimes

classic leftism

oil spills and nuclear disasters unfortunately can't be solved by drum circles and protests.

getting overly politically involved in those kinds of things is the equivalent of screaming at an EMT "FIX IT! FIX IT! FIX IT FIX IT!"

>two events that dont impact the life of an average american
>one event that somewhat impacts the life of an average middle class american, and
>transgender is a mental illness, not something to be embraced.
its literally degenerate. i really cant understand how anyone can justify people mangling their dicks and putting in implants in order to look like a female.
the same goes for females who surgically attach latex dildos and golf balls to claim they have a buldge.. watch louis theroux's documentary on transgender children. all fucking degenerate. all parents are ashamed.
try harder, though you double nig
youre an embarrassment
youre the by product of a prison state and have massive tarriffs on american goods which your people complain about all the time.
why do we live in the same country as these retards?

not that it doesn't effect us, the deep south was hit hard, but do you remember watching the happenings at that time? we learned that the government doesn't have the logistical capacity to fix oil spills, so we were left to look towards a company to do it, at that point BP was already like 6 steps ahead of them getting ready to execute the first plan.

volunteers were able to help, but it was a local disaster, a person in montana driving there probably couldn't help.

nuclear is a similar problem where there's no solution that we can propose that will help, it's needed for power in some areas, so we'll never be able to straight close them with legislation, and when we restrict it we end up with our plants not being upgraded.

it's easy to grab some cardboard and write complaining messages, it's not easy to offer a viable solution.

BLM for example has alot of weight behind it whether we like it or not, but isn't proposing much other than body cams that's really viable or helpful to the discussion.

alot of people got in on OWS but OWS didn't have a goal, so they ended up frittering away their time.

I would literally slit your throat as you uttered those fucking words.

i realize 3 posts is kinda hardcore on a shitpost, but i can't tell if the picture is hanford.

if it is, we washingtonians have known hanford was a problem for ages, our state government is hilariously incompetent, that's why we don't give it income tax despite being liberal.

we pay for shit and it just doesn't happen, making us in some ways incidentally conservative.

but hanford was known it was going to be a problem because it used the shitty reservoirs from like the 50's to hold contaminated/irradiated water, much stronger technology then came out in the 60's and it just wasn't bothered. i think on some level they just didn't wanna fucking disturb it, but it has been leaking irradiated water in a stream going into oregon for a long time.

no one is happy about it, but it's a place almost no one lives, literal ghost towns in that same county. it was the largest scale operation of its time, the energy for used to create the first atomic bomb.

every state takes shit for america at some point, and that shit is ours.

>Christian left

What's next, far-right Buddhism?

>rage faces

COME

ON

IT'S

TWENTY

IT'S

TWE-

IT'S

TWENTY

SIX

IT'S

>doesn't get reported
>doesn't get reported
>the only thing that is reported for the past 2 months

WOOOOOOWW I'M PUSHING BUTTONS AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING

>doesn't affect the average American's everyday life
>doesn't affect the average American's everyday life
>affects the average American's everyday life
hurrr

Washington bro here, can confirm truth of this post. It's been an issue for a long time, and there have been warnings about it a couple times around the tri-cities if I remember. East side of washington has a lot of small towns that are becoming more and more run down. No one wants to live out there, so you get more and more cheap mexicans to work the farms. You also have decently large indian populations out that way that are some seriously scary shit. I remember fucking up directions years ago and going down one road in yakima that was all derelict houses without doors and indian kids just staring at me. Indian ghettos are fucking bad man.

Washington doesn't give a shit about infrastructure. The roads are godawful and the foresight of the 50s died quickly - for instance they used to own a shitton of land on either side of I-5 for future expansion to reduce congestion but it all got sold to make a quick buck for either seattle or the state and now Seattle is top 10 worst daytime traffic and like 2nd worst nighttime traffic.

ows was a beautiful scam.

we have the manpower, but not the will to do physical labor for some dumb shit accident like bp

overall, i agree with you

>CURRENT

no it doesnt

it is the fallacy of relative privation

look it up

its a middle school tier red herring

laughable

>90,000 gallons
Literally Nothing, BP spill was 200 million+

alot of people helped, there were even government programs to help, lots of fishermen volunteers and whatnot, the words i was looking for is, though many people wanted to help, not many people owned a vessel large enough to skim a substantial amount of oil.

i thought we were talking BP honestly.

is that picture not talking about the deep horizon blowout?

Nah, this one was by shell, and it happened recently

news.mongabay.com/2016/05/shell-spills-90000-gallons-crude-oil-gulf-mexico/

>ANNO DOMINI

Las time I checked everyone was freaking out about those things when they happened 10 years ago, then stopped when the problems got solved.

>liberals in charge of history.

it's insult to injury sure, but it's not like it was an oil free zone.