Sup Forums vehicle thread

Sup Forums vehicle thread.
What do you fags drive?

>my 1979 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon

Shitty grandpa car, still livin in the poorfag olden days huh?

Yeah.

My 1979 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon now.

fuck you i'd drive a car older than me over a new one any day

your verbiage ain't tho

Forgot to post info Big Block Chevy swapped 86 SS Monte Carlo

not my car but same type

only google stock pics for you but coupe is superior

are you 16? do you only like integras and civics? that;s a sick car faggot stfu and go to bed.

Get some coils, deep dish rims (5in lip at least in the rear), stretch the tires and a good alignment and you're set.

truck master race

This. 10/10

>do you only like integras and civics
Not that user but my civic has a k20a2 and I literally just dropped a 55mm turbo in it two days ago. Still trying to tune it and have it at 12lbs of boost but, my civic will slap whatever you drive.

This is my daily driver. I also have a Chevy Silverado, but my son seems to have commandeered that one for himself.

I forgot to mention, car weighs 1900lb (about) and it's the 02 moddel (d17 version).

i'm white, i promise

thats not your dd is it?

Armenian you scary eastern fuck

german, polish, and russian, but no middle east in my blood

Now THAT'S a car. Nice!

Nah I drive my slammed tC2. I thought they were shitty cars but man was I wrong. Pretty decent too for a 4 banger from toyota. I plan on boosting it but the boost kits for it cost like 4K$. It's not worth that price, so I'm gonna have to custom build it. Down to the header lol.

i drive.

Manual?

I remember being 18. At the end of the day it's still a civic. Nice job slapping a turbo on a trash can.

Inb4 bmw shitstains.

Ha ha ha! Nice reference my friend!

Enjoy your high fuel consumption, faggot

you do realize that "trash can" could basically beat 90% of the cars out on the street.. besides super cars, that "trash can" is on top. and if user slaps a 72mm turbo on it, or a twin 55mm turbo, it wouldn't even be considered street legal. thats a track car at that point, and he only paid a fraction of what a z07 would cost.
imagine a "trash can" slapping a z07, or a gtr (which is twin turbo btw and comes out the factory with over 500hp). if that civic is a "trash can", then what the fuck is a gtr/z07/nsx/i8/gs250/RfC?
yeah, but at the end of the day its still a civic right?

Enjoy being cucked every time you press the gas and here nothing but the low burr of a 4 banger and not the glorious American v8

I drive 2 cars. 1994 v6 Camaro ttop and 1995 v8 Camaro z28 convertible. V6 is reliable. V8 breaks daily. It's the opti spark. Haven't gotten around to fixing it.

>cucked
The word that changes it's definition every single day

In terms of straight line performance, obviously a gutted tin canned civic with a big ads turbo and K series motor will win against a z06. It's all about all around performance and luxury. You can daily a z06 all day comfortably. I'd rather slam my balls in a toilet seat than daily a race car civic

its just that the new comers dont know what it actually means. its like kids using curse words for the first time, they never know how to use it properly.

I might be a dad but at least I got taste

2017 Toyota Rav4

t. autists triggered by misuse of a word

Obligatory Miatafag checking in.

That's a fucking bizarre shop.

>all around performance and luxury
I'll agree with you on all round performance. And I'm not even the same user, but when you said luxury I stopped right there. Tell me, does a 300zx have luxury? What about a Datsun 280zx? What about a RSX? Or a Evo X?
None of these have luxury but they're damn good cars. And with a civic like what is describing, they ALL would have trouble even getting close to him. And we have to assume this civic is on performance coils of some sort too. So it can do track, won't take comers like a Evo X or an STi, but it can still run.
You just sound like a little rich kid (no offense) who knows nothing about automotive.

its a bizarre car company

MSD replacement distributor, my dude.

luxury is a preference, it isn't necessary. a good car doesn't need to look good, its all and only about performance.
you're just an idiot who knows shit about cars.

dig it
did you have it lowered or has the suspension just collapsed?

How was anything I said discrediting any of the cars you listed? I was just addressing the cars the other user was (GTR,Z06,NSX). Nice projection tho

>inb4 4chins look for cars they like and claim as their own

I go to /o/ enough to know what you nerds can actually afford.

Also, bread on hood with time stamp or kill yourself.

I wasn't speaking in general you fucking idiot. Look at the original post this stemmed from and the cars that were brought into question. All boast luxury and performance.

Not my pic but the only difference is the wheels

>opti spark
Worst ignition system ever.
Just swap out the LT1 for a gen III/IV small block, and you'll never have to worry about that shit.

thats next level cool
would hotbox/10

Heard some bad stuff about them and not about to dump like $500 for a car I payed 800 for.

whats the model?

Got it earlier this summer

crown is the model

you were just talking shit about the civic being a "trash can" and said luxry and performance is what makes a car, a good car.
my retort, is that luxury does not make a car any more better in terms of performance, and that the z06 you so rather choose to daily drive would get mopped (no questions asked) by a civic.
that is the point im trying to make.
i dont think anyone should settle for a car that looks nice, but rather a car that has great performance.
if i had to choose between the slow z06 or the "trash can" i'd choose the "trash can" in a heartbeat.

>my 1885 wild west saloon
mine has a bar

My apologies for stock photo, new phone, no picture, but i do like my ride :D

pardon my autism but year make and model?

My heart and soul

>i dont think anyone should settle for a car that looks nice, but rather a car that has great performance.
Well said. I didn't even have to reply to him, you did it for me.

Ying a ding ding motherfuckers

whatever man

and its not even boosted. what a shame.
looks nice though. i'd drift the fuck outta it.

Condolences on your small penis.

Jesus this thread is full of 17 year olds

Should have stretched the tires more. What's the set up? I know you're on coils but I'm talking wheels. 18x10.5 in the rear? 18x9.5 in the front?
What size spacers you on, or is it the wheel offset that's making them pop out?

lol its in his post so autism not pardoned, year is 79 make is toyota and model is crown in the royal trim

What do y-you think?

actually im 22 years old from queens. just got my brokers license too, didn't need it though.
give me a counter argument, or stfu.
your opinion doesnt matter, what matters is facts faggot.

dat niggas got a Mr Fusion

I don't think that's a replica job user

If you think a z06 is slow I'd suggest contemplating your autism in homeroom tomorrow.

The tires look fine, it goes well with the widebodykit. What he needs is a completely different bumper and led headlights. those stock headlights are a fucking eyesore.

Yet..
Just the offset and you guessed the tire size spot one, well done

z06 compared to a boosted, 55mm turbo, civic with a k20a2 swap? no, you're right. it's not slow, it's very slow.

Ew Chrysler

45/48 master race

Got all you gear head faggots beat

Peugot 106 1,4 XSI neongreen

my dd

Yeh, it had its support van in tow. It's the one that was sold to a private owner, but he still has to take a van full of spare parts around with him everywhere it goes.

Also, there's no insulation or weather stripping around anything, so the wind & rain blow right through it.

Yeah they look more or less the same size as mine. You got a pic of the wheels? They look fucking nasty on this pic. Are they 3 piece?

Oh I'm gonna need some more pics.

Nice a prelude

Honda fags are all the same. Sit behind a computer with theoreticals all you want fame. In longevity, luxury, and track times. The z06 will take the civic to the cleaners every time.

Sperg more

Facts? Your car is fast. But it still sucks. And you're a raging douche for driving it.

My DD is a G37x. Great combination of performance, luxury, and durability.

Shes holding up pretty good. About 155k kilometers on her. Picking up a new one in about four weeks.

My car is covered in pollen, it desperately needs a wash, I just got a new phone and these are the only pics I've got they were some pretty cheap 2 piece I found on Craigslist. The lighting sucks ass in my garage

i havent even mentioned my car wtf lmao
lrn2reed

>Honda fags are all the same. Sit behind a computer with theoreticals all you want fame. In longevity, luxury, and track times. The z06 will take the civic to the cleaners every time.
lol your entire post is fucking hilarious.
that z06 would get dusted by the civic even with a 32mm turbo. and user has a 55mm turbo, so think about it for a sec..
if he wants to push 22lbs of boost on the civc (THATS STRIPPED) and its getting tuned, he's looking at 450+.
a k20a2 comes STOCK at 200.. with all of that done to a car that only weighs 1900lbs? c'mon bro, this isn't hard man..

You might just be the biggest faggot on the entire internet.

A Honda Civic sucks, no matter how fast it is.

Dude it's pretty fresh I'm not gonna lie. How hard was it to put the RBK on? Did you get it installed professionally?How much was it?
Sorry I'm asking so many questions, it's just rare to see someone with a RBK on Sup Forums.

Just leave them be dude. They will understand when they lose to the "trash can". It'll change their lives.

Always wanted one. Can't find one that's clean these days. It's like looking for a 2jz that hasn't been touched.

1994 Isuzu Trooper LS
Super nice condition

>A Honda Civic sucks, no matter how fast it is.
And why is that?

Well I sure would like to show you... but file size limitations prohibit.
Dodge charger R/T