George Zimmerman SELLS GUN THAT KILLED TRAYVON FOR 250K

George Zimmerman will now make $100,000 more than anticipated for the sale of the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin -- because he got a much bigger offer for the 9 mm weapon.

Zimmerman had reached a deal with a Florida bar owner to sell it Friday for $150k -- but at the last minute Zimmerman pulled the plug when he found out someone else was offering $250k.

Sources connected to Zimmerman tell us a female bidder contacted his attorney Thursday to make a deposit. Zimmerman initially didn't take the offer seriously, but we're told her funds were verified before the auction ended.

We're told it's now a done deal at the $250k price tag. Still unclear if the purchaser will remain anonymous.

tmz.com/2016/05/20/george-zimmerman-sells-trayvon-martin-gun-250-thousand-dollars/

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/article/hillary-clinton-meets-with-mother-michael-brown
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im the one who bought it
Do you want a pic?

Based Zimmerman profiting off of dumb, rich racists. How can you dislike this man?

Is it true that it glows when niggers are nearby?

Zim zam knows people don't like him. He's just choosing to profit off of it

Fuck you

Zimmerman is just a nigger with whitish skin, m8. Sure it's nice to see him him get revenge on those who wronged hi,, but he's still an ass.

checked and kekkked

I think we all know what should be done with Zimzam. He should be given a job with the US border patrol.

I heard the safety automatically turns off when pointed at brownos.

3rd toast, best toast.

I got a genius idea for a business

>buy shitting 9mm for $200
>kill violent feral nigger with said 9mm
>troll media
>sell chimp slayer 9mm for $250k
>rinse and repeat

We'll be rich and solve the coon problem!

Sweet, good for him.

He's probably no more of an asshole than anyone else. The ones who hate him are definitely insufferable as it's all just ego games.

>HES RACIST
>HA HES FOOLING YOU RACISTS NOW
You know he browses Sup Forums right.

Please don't inflate "negro killing gun" economy. It's tough times for everyone and we don't need another crash.

You should do at least double kill. It would do more than 1m.

Zimmerman is my hero

HOW is this guy still alive???

HOW have not nignogs offed him yet?

WHAT are they waiting for?

How is he racist? He isn't white. Only whites can be racist I thought?

I wonder if you kill 1000 darkies with it it will eventually gain a soul like Muramasa.

>Kill a nigger with a gun
>Sell it for thousands to a willing, paying customer
And this is why I fucking love capitalism.

Its cool that he's making money and everything but, this guy doesn't need any more press attention. It's gonna get him killed

Even nignogs (probably) aren't stupid enough to make a martyr out of the guy. If they kill him, it would just prove the point.

requesting again a picture of punished zimmerman
a hero denied of his neighborhood

his horn should be a watermelon arizona can

THEY DON'T WANT TO DIE!!

Yeah. I can see all the shit-eating "GUESS KARMA FINALLY GOT HIM" articles now. A massive victory of cancer.

Lad the police have been called to his house like 6 times since his trial due to domestic violence.

>How is this guys still alive?
Probably because he carries :^)

S-so this is karma

HA

I bet the woman who bought is black and will use it to masturbate. Imagine a nigress putting the thing up her butt as she winces in pain.

This guy is IRL trolling at this point.

Zimmerman was the only victim. Don't forget that.

Yes, it also has a +1488% chance of one-shot crits against vibrant youths, even those high on bath salts.

Quarter million? Holy fuck. I'd probably pay 5k to be honest, but wow.

Yep, the media will latch on to anything it can grab. He had to go through the court fight of his life over some nig, probably a bit screwed these days.

(((Zimmerman)))

I was a victim, I broke up with my gf over this case. She immediately jumped to defend baby tray tray, and all I said was "lets just wait until all the facts come in"

one big fight later, she moved to canada to be with some guy she met on steam

pic or didn't happen

Whatever Maori scum

OLD NEWS YOU STUPID, FAT, BURGER. YOU'RE AS BAD AS A NIGGER

people.com/article/hillary-clinton-meets-with-mother-michael-brown

This just gave me an idea for a dark souls mod
>Dark Souls:Hooded Beasts

So you're saying that having a shitty life is an excuse to act violent?
Isn't this the excuse that liberals are always using for blacks being violent?

Now now, Running Bull, how about we get you back to the reservation.

ten bucks says she destroys the thing

Liberals are experiencing glorious analpocalypse right now in comment sections across the internet. It's wonderful. God bless capitalism and the USA.

His GF was probably asking for it. Fucked if I know. Maybe he's into punching women for no reason, in which case it seems pretty bizarre to me that he's not in jail.

his girlfriend asked for the charges to be dropped, so all's well that ends well, except for Trayvon.

>except for Trayvon.

Here's the gun.

It's only worth so much because he upgraded it to +4 Nig Slaying

M8, it was a perfect storm.
The court case only slightly less legendary than OJ

And the Zimzam is a madman, an ass.
I could never have imagined that he would take in this amount fincially, but as soon as I heard he was doing it (selling his sidearm) , I was surprised, but I thought it possible hes make more than starting bid, 5000.

This will be a subject for the history books by the by.
>2016 was a turbulent year, Donald Trump, Zimmerman sells murder weapon for quarter million dollars, British deceleration of independence etc

Is this what karma looks like? 250k?

Kendrick Lamar bought it an destroyed it on stage at a gig

>mang you know how we can get back at that white boi?

>lets make him rich
>yeah boi lets do dis shizznit

Quarter million

Jesus Christ just thinking about that number, I could live comfortably for the rest of my life. I hope Zimzam can relax for a little while, he deserves it.

Yep lol Zimzam is a troll, that's why Sup Forums likes him so much. I still can't believe he got a quarter mill. I mean I could see some /k/ autist buying it for 10-20k but 250k, god damn!

Koondrick Lame-ar didn't buy shit you abo retard. It says right there the buyer was female.

fucking based

I remember the Zimmerman threads.

Caught this beauty as it happened.

Zimmerman is one of those guys that legit has balls of steel at this point.

>$250k for a gun that didn't even kill 1 person

And no you don't get to round up.

Goddammit why do I always miss the best posts

A

L
I
T
E
R
A
L

GOD

>a female bidder

>female bidder contacted his attorney
It was Hilary, she is very racist.

oh shit waddup

fuck year

I'm going to laugh so fucking bad if it's some black Lives Matter funded group and it's really bought by soros as a media prop for them to use.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

>le not all niggers are black may may
Fuck off, egalitarian scum

>he's still an ass
Wrong. He volunteered his time teaching kids and patrolling his neighborhood. He was a good person before the universe chose him to become a saint.

holy fuck

This. She was probably already cyboring her steam boyfriend, and the zimzam thing was the excuse she was looking for so she didn't look like a scumbag.

Is he a based Mexican?

That didn't go so well for the last nigger that tried to flim flam the zim zam

Was thatTrayvor vs Zimmerman?

/r/ing Zimmerman and Dorner the Uncornerable where it says "I'll watch the streets, you watch the skies"

He's white though, bean boy.

Choose 1
Build wall
Bring in more mexicans like zimzam

I hear it automatically reloads a full mag when one is within 75 feet of you

Build wall and clone an army of George Zimmermans

Deploy the Zimmerman Cleanup Corps to Detroit and Chicago

some cuck tried to off him last year

HAH, KEKED!

Can't flim flam the zimzam BASED

CAN'T SIMMER THE ZIMMER

lolno. niggers are just lazy and easily distracted.

Sounds like she became a
CANADIAN COCK CONCUBINE

Would it be a nig soul? Or would this gun force you to kill a nig once its been loaded/drawn?

sauce

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

In all seriousness he probably sold it it in the first place because he needs the money. And if he manages the money right he'll be set for a long time.

Looks like Zim Zam's story just got an even happier ending.

am i banned?

Yes.

Now the only thing missing for perfection would be that Trump makes him VP.