I heard once the freemasons have a king, is this true?

I heard once the freemasons have a king, is this true?

that dosent even begin to make sense

its Lucifer

Why not trips

Yes, his name is Kevin

I call bs

King Solomon be the name of the fella. Another bloke by the name of Hiram, king of Tyre. Third gent by name of Hiram Abiff.

Yessir.

Yeah...It's me. I'm the King. What do you want plebian?

Is such a crime punishable by death?

I dabbed on a freemason once. He took it like a bitch.

HAhaahahhaha -Calvin

If you don't have the Pass, yes.

Oh you can be Calvin too if you like! - Calvin

.....Calvin...?

Who the fuck is Calvin?

This's a rare photo of Satan. When Muzz caught him trying to terrorist attack their grand mosque in the 70s.

They brought the whole army to capture him and his followers.

But he was scouted to Sharjah to hide in Sheikh Sultan palace.

Then he was moved to U.K

Then they spread fake news about his death in Sheikh Sultan mansion in UK around 1999.

Then he left to Australia. Living their as Jews God.

Jewish or Kabbalah Aussies do Qurban to him, which is presenting him with their kids for his sick sexual pleasure.

Satan can't cum, he only can create devils. He's a sore loser btw.

I'm God!

Yeah, our wives.

Hey, I'm about to get fucked. Want to put on a Sup Forums version of these things with me? -Calvin

Also, what is the sauce of this?

Like totally as a joke. -Calvin

I promise, FBI.

What kind of basement dweller bullshit is this?

The guy talking about this:

King Solomon be the name of the fella. Another bloke by the name of Hiram, king of Tyre. Third gent by name of Hiram Abiff.

At least knows what he's talking about

No use of arguing with you all. Both of you are Jews. Go back to being a liar Jew. bb

Dude, it's Sup Forums. What do you expect?

I know what I'm talking about. - Calvin

actually the terrorist attack on the grand mosque in mecca is a big part of why the middle east is so shit

>crazy fundamentalist muzzies attack mosque, Saudi army has to tread v carefully because not allowed to spill blood in mosque. iirc they used poison gas or something

>after terrorists are rounded up the royal family is all "oh shit, we don't want this to happen again", bans blue jeans, women driving, etc etc + spreads craziness through world using oil money

these images need explanation

Yup that would be me. What can i help you with?

Yes, but not in the same way you are thinking about.
He who holds the title king doesnt really serve any other purpose than internal work related labels.

Okay, let me try.
It signifies that I am the Avatar of the Universe, the Tree of Life symbolizing the Universe or Cosmos (all that ever is or was)(according to Pantheism God is the Universe).
Like, it's sort of a "maker's mark" telling us that God exists, and in this case that I am him. Did that help?

Explain to me how pantheism is consistent with an entity explaining it's existence via a post on Sup Forums?

Like playfully I "make the Universe (The glyph made from the letter in my name) by putting these letters together. It's like "I'm not really creating the Universe but symbolically I make the Universe. It's pretty much like this comic. Startlingly so. I just wanted to make it a little more real and have fun with everybody.

Can you tell me how it's not? Then I may be able to explain how it's consistent.