Sauce?

sauce?

probably tomato

PapaJohns.com

Extra sausage...

this girl gets my thick cock rock hard.

Shes 16 and the story is that she delivered pizza to some 40 year old dude. He groomed her and eventually made her his slave. Started fucking her tight teen pussy with his fat old cock, recording and documenting everything.

Bitch got abused by an old pervert, and after he was done using the whore he shared her with the entire world to see.

I love the story behind her nudes, makes it 100x hotter.

Dude...show me some

Give us her name and video material

i dont have her name. there was a megafile with everything but i dont have the link

fake. that girl has a little ceasars shirt and the main girl has papa johns. b8 fail my troll.

I need this link

>Shes 16 and the story is that she delivered pizza to some 40 year old dude. He groomed her and eventually made her his slave. Started fucking her tight teen pussy with his fat old cock, recording and documenting everything

When I was younger I used to think stories like this were bullshit and that there was no way a girl as young as this one would go for a 40 year old guy. I'm in my early 30's now and I'm shocked by how many girls around her age will flirt with me. I guess it actually can happen.

Original marinara pizza sauce, but I'm a bit of a traditionalist

Fake news

>746262370
It's amazing how easy teen girls are when you're older. Guys are basically worthless human being until they are about 30 and girls get tired of them quickly. When you're a 40 year old loser, get a fast food job (and a car) and you'll go thru teen pussy like a carton of eggs.

its actually not. screenshot from video. look at this fat fuck. and those disgusting fingernails.

It turns me on that this grotesque guy fucked this hot teeny bopper.

Can u up video?

Same user again. I live in south Florida and there's a Publix I go to regularly. There's a checkout girl there who is 17 and she constantly asks me what I'm doing over the weekend and whether or not I have a girlfriend yet. I actually do have a girlfriend, but I guess it's nice to know I'd have options if we broke up lol. I'd imagine the typical outcome is fucking them and then bailing, considering I probably have close to nothing in common with a girl who was shitting in Pampers when I was in high school.

Bump for vid/link

It's funny, I'm 22 now and 18 year olds are drooling over me. When I was 18 they didn't even notice me, only 15 year olds would and I don't really look that different now. Weird

Any moar?

you niggers are being niggered

There was a mega link for a library last time, 70 nudes

sauce please

Why would she fuck a fat disgisting pig?It's weird because most 40 year olds are fat and smelly

Girls hit an age where they suddenly look at guys who are older as more appealing (unless you're irredeemably hideous). It's not everything but it's a major bonus if you know how to work the angle. Biologically they're looking for a male who is "going somewhere" and is at the age where they're capable of being a provider.

99% of teen girls have like no self-confidence because of muh teen angst and shit, and they think fucking an older guy makes them look ~mature~ or whatever, so even if you're ugly as shit if you're just nice to them and tell them they're pretty you're golden once you get to be, like, late 20s/30s up.

>Why would she fuck a fat disgisting pig?
Because:
1) She's likely a damaged individual with low self-esteem
2) He knew how to manipulate that to his advantage

Yeah but most 40 year olds are out of shape and I keep hearing these stories. I guess things will get even better once I get older

Fake

Really? Damn, so if a guy her age tells her that I guess it wouldn't work?

Be almost 40. Fat loser. Girl at Starbucks was 16 or 17 and flirty. But I figure that's BS for tips. She requests me on Facebook after two weeks. A month later almost-nudes in my message. Couple days later I'm there when they are closing. She mentions needs a ride home. She says she just wants too ride around for a while. Stop at park. Her heads on my cokc almost instantly. Did this 2-3 times a week until she went to college.

m-m..mods?

You gotta remember that a lot of the times these girls are damaged goods. Abused as kids, poor self-image, etc. They may see an older guy being attracted to them as validation (for many reasons) and therefore they fall for them.

Just have a personality. Not too hard.

She's not actually 16, some faggots spoofed a driver's license last time, it looked fake as hell

>16
MODS

MODS

So they don't care if you are fat?

>No evidence she is 16
Stop being a gay faggot

yeah when I was in high school most bitches wanted nothing to do with me. I'm still an ugly fuck but now I'm mid-20s and I regularly get fresh 18 yo meat matching on tinder and I had to deliver something to my little cousin at high school late last year and there was a fucking flock of teenage girls who were following me around basically drooling.

Once you're post college you can turn into this no problem

Those videos never show her face, although they were in the mega. Still it could be someone else.

Nice fake

Papa bless

Blasphemy. Papa John's and Little Skeezers do not belong in the same thread.

>Little Skeezers
no idea why but this made me laugh a little

Garlic butter, for the pizza crusts

bumping for pizza sluts

pls more

Pleaseeeee moreeeeee

mods mods mods !

>literally referring to cheese pizza
>thread STILL active with 16 year old nude pics
fucking mods???

MODS

This mutha-fucka should have been locked DOWN FOR THE BLASPHEMY OF THE SKEEZA $5 HOT'N'READY

PJ4L...more pepperoncinis, please.

and i hate how the ugly people losers bother me ugly way cause cant get people to talk to them normal way cause is disgusting like my short ugly loser father and people dont know that the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and is disgusting but still try to hurt people with sex ugly way cause take anything and people dont know the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit like my short ugly gay ugly short loser father that is always gay to me ugly way while try to gay touch me ugly way and try to hurt me ugly way while is short and ugly like my short ugly loser father and they always bring bugs and they smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt people with shit bugs and try to hold on to me ugly way so people doesnt know how disgusting the ugly people losers are

Papa bless

Girls in general are less picky about looks than guys in my experience. Fat isn't a massive handicap as long as you're not a fucking land whale, just gotta have a personality to compensate

bump

Moreeeee wtfffff

bump

Yeah. Don't be a massive fedora cow and you can still get pootie. Besides, most girls will ignore any horrible thing about a guy if he has money...and that's pretty relative. A girl working at BK is impressed by a guy with a car and drugs and his own apartment. Doesnt take much.

Bumppppp

first post, best post

30 year old here. Can definitely confirm this.

I've been to clubs and the ugliest troll can sometimes have the hottest women. Personality always trumps looks. Unless you're with a superficial cunt. Having a good personality and good sex is a major part of long term serious relationships. Doesn't hurt to have a fat cock either.

Eventually women wise up but they're easy to manipulate if you know what you're doing. Being decent looking, having a career, having your own place, and having a decent personality means that if you're not getting pussy then you must be autistic. If you can't spit game, hold a conversation, and make a chick laugh then your chances are slim unless you got drumpf money.

For short term cumdumpsters or stupid teen girls its all about money or the faintest hint of attention to them.

Verified chuck. All bullshit

>say things like "drumpf"
picking up females 101

Make that cuck. Faggot

Wut?

What is this? Severe Case of FAS?

works on the 18 year old libtards in college towns probably

xD