Alright Sup Forums let's have some fun. One of the schools in my district is getting it's name changed from Robert E...

Alright Sup Forums let's have some fun. One of the schools in my district is getting it's name changed from Robert E. Lee to something "less racist". They're taking submissions for names right now and the poll ends tonight. Let's have some fun while we still can, you know what to do: northeastisd.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cSa4Qr2I1O7NXbn

bumperino4tehlulz

No.

Bumping for kekhoslovakia

mission accepted

bumping papa dong high

One vote in for Donald Trump High School.

Oh I forgot to mention that it asks for an area/zip code on there, just use 78258

B u m p
u
m
p

ut oh....

what does this button do?

bump

one vote for Jared Fogle Fondlers Paradise

>Jared was an inspiration to us all. As an ex-obese pedophile, all high school students deserve to read his name as they walk to their daily brain washing. A great reminder to pursue your dreams, no matter the age.

Name: Kekoslavia
Why: It is representative of the highest ideals of friendship, fun, and having each others' backs. Simply put, Kek means "to bond" in Yugoslavian, and Slavia means "of one". "To bond together as one" is the full meaning. It is beautiful and I believe this is the name we should use for the re-branding of our school to something infinitely less racist - unity.

ANTHONY johnson,

first black slave OWNER in america

Name: Prolapse
explanashon: i love it when a worm sucks my dick specially if its from someone's hole

A wonderful man with a truly magnificent personal transformation. This inspirational feat truly defines dedication and paved the way to him becoming a role model, touching those around him especially young children.

woops. my hand slipped and i accidentally sent a screenshot of this to the school via multiple channels. sorry bro

Name: The Adolf Hitler School of Friendship and Tolerance

Why: boards.Sup Forums.org/h/

b u m p

even funnier, according to texas state law, this technically falls under the category of hacking. moreover its hacking of a federal institution since this is a public school district.

posts on Sup Forums are anonymous unless there's a police investigation. OP might have just totally fucked himself

Donald J. Trump

>Your school can be as great as the US now too

Make that 2

OP,
We are your personal army tonight.
I requested that they rename it the Chairman Mao School of Genocide and thanked them for whitewashing honkeys from the record.

No it doesn’t, you’re a hysterical twat

lurking
also when does poll end

Blamp

wat a fag u are

I logged in and made a suggestion on their web page: The Adolph Hitler School for Friendship and Tolerance

lol I like this do this one