Why are so many "football" players kneeing during the anthem? What do they care? They make millions, beat their wives...

Why are so many "football" players kneeing during the anthem? What do they care? They make millions, beat their wives, party and act irresponsible, so what are they trying to prove? Why are they crying about it?
I wouldn't care where I am from, I'd still respect the country I came from, long as it was a decent country. And you can all be tards and say "hurr Murica is shit" and that doesn't mean it's not "decent". It's better than most countries, not all of course, but look a fucking Africa. Better than there. Or the Middle East. South America. You get the point.

Yummy titties.

Beside those honkers, concerning the kneeling. I say get the fuck out of the country if you don't like it here. Don't these athletes realize that the US is the ONLY country where football is played professionally? America is the reason they have a job so get some fucking respect and stop kneeling you assholes.

>hey jamal, mr shekelberg here. how about i give you a nice bonus so you can pay for a week of hookers and drugs. all you have to do is pretend you care about politics

How do you not realize that you can love the country and think it has room for improvement at the same time?

Just because they're millionaires doesn't mean they don't have family, friends, communities they're a part of that are affected by police violence. They have a right to peacefully protest. If it pisses you off that bad then maybe you're the snowflake after all

Because those faggots are so cucked that they will do anything for niggers to approve of them.

Trump told them they couldn't. They told him, fuck off, we do what we want.

Trump gets what he wants, kneeling players he can tweet about.

BLM gets hat they want, it looks suddenly like the entire NFL is on their side.

I'm much more likely to get killed by one of them than they are by me. They need to shut the fuck up, they have no facts behind their "argument"

>"America is fine, stop crying."

Yup, never get better/ always settle. True Americunt over here.

Fuck them

they are doing it for pubicity and media attention. it started with Kaepernick, who has more interceptions than completions the last few years. he wnated to make it look like he wasn't hired because of him kneeling. other players realized that they can get social media followers, which can hep them make money when their football days are over

They weren't protesting anything but Trump calling them "sons of bitches" and calling for them to be fired. That is all.

Last week, what 5 people knelt for BLM? It was a dying protest, until Trump stirred it back up and made it about him.

idk who gives a shit their just rich assholes who have nothing better to do

Kaepernick never beat his wife or did any of that shit, and he was fired for kneeling. Football players who raped women and beat their wives get away with it all the time.

Wait, at the London game, did they kneel during both anthems?

Israeli Jews have lots of shekels for persuading. These shekels pay the players' contract salary.

This.

What the fuck happened to this country? People are saying you shouldn't be able to protest? People shouting down speakers, assaulting people for giving their opinions, trying to tell people they can't say or do things they don't like...

It's both sides. Left and right. Things that used to be absolute values, rights we all held to be sacred, things like freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, now are being vilified. Do you dipshits really not understand how scary that is?

He was "fired" because he was playing like shit and making a distraction in the locker room, so that his SJW girlfriend would give him Lots Of Sex.

I guess you can't put a price on good pussy, though.

No, they stood for the British anthem, they only disrespected ours.

This is exactly why, right here

You talking about it, you asking this question is the reason they are doing it

It worked, grats on giving them what they want

>dance puppets dance

What about current data, not from 4 years ago?

Whites are killing whites at the same rate than blacks are killing blacks.

People won't acknowledge that as fact. It'll strip away one of their only ways to shoot down the conversation.

>disrespected
How can you disrespect a song? Or a flag? I'm calling bullshit here. You can't respect things that aren't sentient beings.

OK and? Blacks still kill twice as many whites. Keep in mind were talking about 13 % of the population.