STOP POSTING GODDAMN SOCCER THREADS

STOP POSTING GODDAMN SOCCER THREADS

no

fuck off and die

Maybe you'd be better over on

Why ever since like week 9 NFL threads have been about a few really boring things, basketball is non-competitive and baseball's out of season

ur fat lmao

filter them mong

Yeah can't wait to talk about how brady has 5 wins of something or something

Great discussion

Fuck off amerifat nobody cares about nigger collide

NO! WATCH MY GODDAMN LEAGUE RIGHT FUCKING NOW! OR ELSE!

What in the backwater flag is that?

STOP BEING A FUCKING GLORYHUNTER AND A PLASTIC

Maybe soccer players would be.

FUCK OFF! I WANT AMERICANS TO WATCH OUR FUCKING LEAGUE RIGHT NOW!

>i cant understand how threads with responses stay active but threads with no respsonses die

why can't euros just keep it in one thread

uncivilized fucking euros have to ruin everything

OMG LE CONTRIVED FOOTY LAD THREAD

ONLY SEEN IT TEN THOUSAND TIMES

I don't even mind soccer but when you shit up the board with 40 different threads that get 20 replies max, you need to fuck off

>moot made /asp/ because some autist complained when we called skateboarding mompickmeupatsix
>hiroshima won't just make a /socc/ or /intsp/ board

Its even worse when you know Sup Forums was brought back because of 18-1 and now poorfag and euros shit it up with soccer threads.

canada counts as poorfags

>needlessly fracturing communities

No thank you

>Canadas national sport costs thousands of dollers to play

W E W
E
W

Football*

But Canadian dollars are worthless

im applauding, really i am, but today, all thats happened is an american has whined about "soccer" threads being posted and just like a bitch canada has posted going >yeahhhhh america has a point

have sex
seek sunlight

>it's an americuck complains about the best sport episode

>stop talking about a sport on a board about sports

>yes goy! don't play football, here buy this helmet, and shoulder pads! don't play those poor sports

dumb frogposter

>amerifats conveniently forget the night before the scripted bowl

>stop liking things I don't like

the same thing happens with handegg threads during the nfl season/ there's a lot of shit going on every day

maybe post during your time zone you faggot.

When something big happens in American sports and lots of threads are made about it, I call the catalog, the "fatalog"

grats op, you managed to catch two of the biggest autists on the board!
>74627104
>74627110

Great replies ITT.

but I sat up for a month with barely any sleep and posted the same image over and over just to piss off a meaningless portion of Sup Forums, please give at least some credit

you're not welcome on this board

fuck off to /asp

you're an irrelevant gypsy boy

OP, you do know that there's a way to filter all foreign flags? It wont remove all the soccer posting (MLS faggotry) but itll cut it down by 95%. It dramatically improves the board

Playing soccer requires equipment that money can't buy.

This. Sup Forums was founded because of an American sports event and is still majority American. I have nothing against other countries but hiro should really make /intsp/ for them. Sup Forums already exists to give foreigners a place to post without getting swamped by Americentric discussion so /intsp/ makes sense

exactly. Itll be a while before third worlders get their own board for divegrass so until then just filter them out instead of whining.

>Bong forgets just a few days ago

>biggest sport in the world owns the sports board

shocking I know

now go back to brady thread #12581058

does that flag represent 2 countrys? wtf?