Well guys I got suspended today for some bullshit reason and I don't know what to do. I'm so fucked please help me...

well guys I got suspended today for some bullshit reason and I don't know what to do. I'm so fucked please help me. What should I do?

what'd you do dipshit

stop posting on Sup Forums underage faggot you're gonna get double fucking suspended

I got into a fight with another guy and then duct taped his ass cheeks together and when they pulled it off alot of hair and skin came off. and the bizarre thing is that I did it for my old man. I tortured this poor kid because I wanted him to think that I was cool. He's always going off about how when he was in school and all the wild things he used to do. And I got the feeling that he was disappointed that I never cut loose on anyone, right? So I'm sitting in the locker room and I'm taping up my knee, and Larry's undressing a couple lockers down from me. And he's kinda, he's kinda skinny. Weak. And I started thinkin' about my father, and his attitude about, about weakness. And the next thing I knew, I jumped on top of him and started whaling on him. And my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. And afterwards, when I'm sitting in Vernon's office, all I could think about was Larry's father and Larry having to go home and explain what happened to him. And the humiliation - the fucking humiliation he must have felt. It must have been unreal. I mean, how... how do you apologize for something like that? There's no way. It's all because of me and my old man. God, I fucking hate him. He's like this mindless machine that I can't even relate to anymore.

>Bring a gun to school and kill all those who oppose you.

do you expect me to read that

faggot

>suspended

so you're in high school. Those problems don't fucking matter. At all.

better straighten up and fly right

Have fun with the sa charge newfag see you never

yeah they do. my father just puts so much pressure on me "Andrew! You've got to be number one! I won't tolerate any losers in this family! Your intensity is for shit! Win! Win! Win!' You son of a bitch. You know, sometimes I wish my knee would give. And I wouldn't be able to wrestle anymore. And he could forget all about me.

This is bait, uk newfag here and i've read this before.

idk what that means

Sexual assault charge

how is that sexual assault

Jesus fuck, didn't know I was sharing a board with a illiterate.

My dude you ripped someone's skin and hair off their ass b/c of the tape, and in today's liberal army just smacking someone's ass is sa

but it was an accident and a joke

You accidentally duct taped someone's booty checks together I new high schoolers with autism have been going up in number but damn

it was a joke and i already feel like shit

Well keep feeling like shit while getting butt fucked in prison on either an sa unit most likely be labeled chomo

dude its not my fault my dad just puts all this pressure and these expectations on me and i just cant deal with it

Hey, Andrew. Defense attorney here. What state do you live in? In my experience, any sort of incident involving somebody's "private parts" immediately has sexual assault charges to go along with whatever else. Most states (I'm in oregon) consider it a measure 11 crime which has a while slew of mandatory minimum sentences. If you do get slapped with measure 11, it is guaranteed you will have to register as a sec offender for a minimum of twice the sentence you're given. I would say good luck, but you're pretty fucked.

Breakfast club faggot

i live in Shermer Illinois

Have fun being a chomo because your too weak willed of an individual to stand up for yourself and be your own person, and if dad doesn't like it fuck him lift be attractive and handsome, kick his ass I beat the shit out of my dad when I turned 17. But none of that matters now people will only see you as a chomo

More like "getting fucked in the ass in prison club." John Hughes doesn't have a script for this shit

Top kek