Haha hi user it's you're gym pal Chad...

Haha hi user it's you're gym pal Chad, haven't seen you at the gym in a while and your sister told me I could find you here haha.

Why don't you come down tomorrow for leg day and we'll get some brunch after? Talk to some qt3.14's as you seem to put it.

I don't know how this works user but I'm sure you'll see this and come to the gym. Ask your sister for my number if you need.

Haha see you around user,

~Chad.

FUCK YOU CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I DONT NEED YOUR WORKOUT, CHAD.
I HAVE MY WORKOUT DORIOTES.

tomorrow's no good. got a date with my couch. how about sometime in 2018?

Haha user you're a funny one, but you can't skip leg day.

Haha user something about new year new you? Sounds good, text me haha

bruh I wish I had a gymbro
I wish I had a sister ;-;

user you joker, kale chips are much better for you and promote a healthier lifestyle.

The only leg day I do is a trek to the door for my McDonald's

Try a healthy vegan lifestyle user, you'll be walking around your backyard before you know it :D

>haven’t seen you at the gym in a while
>tfw never been to the gym

10/10 thread

Well user, now is a great time to start!

Fuck you Chad I'm fine with not fucking girls

Haha thank you user, I don't quite know what you mean but I like this site. I might just stay for a while longer.

Leg day was yesturday my dude, you falling out of routine and getting sloppy?

Next you're going to tell me white bread is good for you.
Try to keep up broseph.

That's okay user, I'm not a homophobe. I'll lift with anyone.

Every day is leg day user, you cant skip leg day that way

Hey bruh. Looking good ;)

Brunch sounds tits! I'll be there, won't be a square.

PS do you have a good protein powder rec? Not tolerating the chocolate peanut butter no more. XP

As you anons say, sometimes the heaviest thing we lift is not our weights, but our feels.

No deload week for you bro?
Fuck m8 careful you dont cause a deformation of muscle tissue.

I mean if you got juice then go for it, but I prefer natural.

I honestly feel like this post must have had the opposite of the intended effect. I find myself thinking, what if the next buff Chad I see isn't an alphadouche like I assume, but a genuinely nice person who deserves all the pussy he crushes. Makes you think. Let's not let our preconceived notions of people override our open-mindedness toward them as people. That is the fundamental root of what we loathe about superficial Chad-and-Stacy culture. We must be better anons.

Come now user, all he wants is the a good powder and a nice lift.

I personally use the Musashi Bulk Mass Gain Protein Blend Vanilla 420g. It's cheap and effective. Do you need a lift to the gym user?

That's funny Chad. I don't have a sister.

Why don't you fuck off back to your bleached-teeth faggot normie lifestyle so I can get back to my unrelenting darkness and depravity

PS Those "guns" are just for looks, like a nickle-plated dicksucker that yer are. Get rekt fagg

Be the user you wish to see in the world. If you're not too busy with your deep thinking user, join me at the gym sometime.

fuck off nerd

>tfw actually would take up Chad's offer on working out.

Oh user you always make me laugh. Tell your sister I said hi!

Jesus man, I'd go today but I am backed up like crazy and had to take a shit so big my stomach hurt.

>I personally use the Musashi Bulk Mass Gain Protein Blend Vanilla 420g. It's cheap and effective. Do you need a lift to the gym user?

Yeah, but don't pick me up in the Lexus. It's fucking girls car, ya pussy. Bring the rig and we can blast some sick tunes on the way there, wink at some hotties ;-)

I DONT WANNA BE user ANYMORE
I WANNA BE A NORMAL BOY WHO HAS A NORMAL LIFE AND LIKES GIRLS WITH VAGINAS!!!!!

user, you have some unnecessary anger there, perhaps a good lift and a filling meal would help take away that pain and angst?

Haha will do user, how does 10am sound?

chad... recently i've been avoiding you, and i'm sorry. but i found out i love you. i love you, chad. ive been avoiding you because im so shy and akward around you. but now that youre here i cant avoid you, so i might as well come clean.

Oh user, it's okay. I'll still lift with you bro, but I am afraid to say that your feelings are unrequited.

why would that be your face though

Well user I'm off for my weekly massage and cheat day, see you tomorrow haha. Bring your towel and forget your wallet, it's my shout.

Tfw is That Feel When. Stupid.