It's a george got mad that someone confused genesis with solo phil collins episode

>it's a george got mad that someone confused genesis with solo phil collins episode

>it's a george that kramer was taking him to a my bloody valentine concert but it's bullet for my valentine episode

>its a Kramer thought he saw Ian Mackaye at Dinky Donuts episode

The best Genesis album is the Brother Bear Soundtrack

t. kramer

>it's a jerry's making a recording for radio and the producer is steve albini who keeps pushing him to tell more and more fucked up jokes episode

>It's a Jerry's new girlfriend doesn't like Weezer because of Teenage Dirtbag

>Jerry gets tickets to Death in June, a "hip art folk" band his new gf likes
>gets in a tussle with skinheads

>that episode where George pioneered the New York Rap scene

>It's a "Kramer gets kicked out of a Kanye West concert after getting drubk" episode

>it's a Jerry brings his girlfriend over for the Painting With leak episode

>It's a "Kramer goes on a racist rant at a Drake concert after getting hassled" episode

>Season 8, Episode 3
>George has tickets to see Oasis at Madison Square Garden, but Kramer accidents gets involved in a fight with the band at a bar, causing them to be deported before the concert can be played

>It's a George explains why most post-rock is emotionally dishonest episode

>Jerry shows his new gf Swans
>gets accused of rape

Seinfeld fucking sucked

Kill yourself my man

Loved that one. Some spergs still complain about it here tho

>it's a george discovers a new band he likes but then hears one of their songs in a commercial and then denounces them episode

>It's a George listens to Odd Future once episode

>i've never seen seinfeld: the post

Literally me

>the episode where George gets into smoking and dressing like Mac Demarco "ironically" to impress a young art school girl

epic

Epic

>It's a George narrowly escapes death after a mixup involving his stolen Ariana Grande concert tickets

jery get ipad

>George's artsy musician girlfriend breaks up with him. George meets Grimes on the street and tries to make his ex jealous by dating Grimes. Nobody actually likes Grimes, so George looks pathetic

extremely plausible

Senpai, Weezer is and always will be shit

What did he mean by this, guys?

>it's a George Constanza is Phil Collins episode

I've never seen any of these episodes