What does Sup Forums think of band clothing?

What does Sup Forums think of band clothing?
Do you wear any music-related shit?

yeah

I'd recognize that number anywhere

Usually only shirts I get from concerts although the last few concerts I've been to I just got vinyl if they had it. It's usually cheaper than a shirt anyway.

yee
still trying to cop

cringe

i don't wear clothes

I certainly do. pic related is my newest shirt. Band is Mizmor for anyone who cares.

of course. i dig this kind of stuff

damn phone

eternally sold out

I got my absolute favourite sweater at a Xiu Xiu concert. It is undoubtedly my best piece of clothing. I love it so much. I can post a pic if ya like

MAN FUCK YOU AND YO BONE SPURS

Yeah usually when I go to live gigs I either buy a patch or a t-shirt if they have none because I want to buy merch but don't want to buy records as paying for music in the digital age is one of the most retarded things a human being could possibly do.

/fa/ tripe

>paying for music in the digital age is one of the most retarded things a human being could possibly do.

what did he mean by this?

I want this so bad.

Yeah go ahead

This on neon green t-shirt

I have a few but most are from bands from my country (gorduratrans, lupe de lupe, eatnmptd etc), though i do have a lot of Pink Floyd and other dadrock stuff from when i was a teenager, i don't use those anymore (Maybe as pajamas i guess)

Yeah, got plenty of band shirts and patches. Got a mercury rev shirt, got a death grips shirt, got Tentenko patches. Probably gonna pick up a Tricot shirt at their show today.

I have quite a few band T-shirts, yep. I'm currently wearing a shirt based on Pink Floyd's The Wall. The most worn one in my shirt drawer is probably my white Aladdin Sane shirt, but it's worn out so I'm going to start wearing the black Station To Station-era Bowie shirt instead.

that's the one
I haven't ironed it, but you get the idea

/fa/ is leaking again.

I like buying band T-shirts when I go to concert. Even if the show is shit.
That's how you end up wearing awful trash metal T-shirts in photo's with you good christian grandmother.

That looks great user, I like it.

these are also mine

>grave pleasures
Do you also draw a dick on your forehead with a sharpie when you wear it or would that be too redundant?

>grave pleasures
*unknown pleasures
fuck

band shirts are almost my entire wardrobe, most bought from shows, some online

Old gf got me a lot of nice vintage XTC pins; they're all on the same hat now.

Casually wear the you know what division pleb shirt around the house. Got a weird shirt from freaky Ohio band Spruce Ha (pic related, only one I could find )

At a Boris gig right now. Should I cop a shirt?

YESSSS, jesus what kind of a question is that??

Got one. Was kinda worried it wouldn't fit after my swans shirt turned out to be an american large (i.e. xxl) but this is a normal size.

I wear my Unknown Pleasures shirt all the time. I also wear New Order shirts from time to time

JUST DIAL NIGGA I'LL FUCK YOU UP

I have a few shirts from my buddies' bands, a KC one from their last tour and pic related.

DOG NIGGAS