Boycott the NFL. MAGA!

Boycott the NFL. MAGA!

please do so I can get better seats

Fuck the Seahawks. They're complete douchebags.

Mike Tomlin is a shithead loser.

make america autistic again

fuck off troll

Deport the Ravens, fuckers.

I love how Trump will criticize black football players but not white Nazis.

What a piece of shit.

NFL. National Felons League.

Trump criticized ANYONE, black, white, whatever, for disrespecting the flag. Kneelers can go fuck themselves.

Funny how no one cared when nobody stood prior to 2009...

NFL likes kneeling against Trump, but didn;t like Tebow kneeling in prayer. See anything wrong with that?

A lot of us did but it wasn't getting ratings in the media until now.

freedom, my man. Love it or leave it.

NFL fines NY Giants for respecting 9/11 victims. Why no fines for kneeling? Losers.

You mean like how Tebow did it and no one cared but when a Muslim did it he got an unsportsmanlike conduct?

Freedom to be fired, too. Which is exactly what should happen to those primadonna felons.

So a Muslim gets fined for praying, and Kaperdick and his buddies don't get fined for kneeling. You like that?

Like boycotting starbucks? Lmao u pathetic snowflakes wont hurt their business lol

Lololololololol

>tfw most aren't felons, and actual felons have seen less negative media attention for more serious offenses

lolk

Need to change the name to the National Pussies League.

I boycotted them when they let Vick play again. Guess I'll start watching them again now.

MAAA!

It just seems like people not doing what you like grinds your gears. I don't care what people do tbh. No matter what you pick, you're not breaking any laws.

I like how Trump says they're disrespecting the flag. After he dodged the draft five times.

Spoken like a true Betafag.

Go back to Starbucks.

If you're not free to exercise a right, then you don't have that right. If you hate the First Amendment just say so.

And STILL President and Commander-in-Chief! MAGA!

So did Obama and Bill Clinton LOL.

"I don't have a cogent argument so I'm going to ignore and namecall."

Sounds about right for this place.

#notmynfl
I'm done with these fuckers.

>make america autistic again
well, there is Baron. Descendant from the ultimate autist.

And still bitching about a private citizen because he has no merits of his own to stand on.

Wow, just, so . . . weak. Beta.

I don't watch sports so....

And you're inability to glean a cogent argument from the string identifies you as the one and only BETAFAG.

Go back to Starbucks, Betadouche.

cry me a river snowflake

So because two other douche bags did it that makes it OK for him to? you faggot fucker it doesn't make it OK. He was a pussy who dodged the draft five fucking times and you're a pussy if you still support him

Truly amazing anyone ever voted for this bimbo.

If you don't try, you don't know if it's good. I would categorize this as not good. Thanks bud. Beta is a little harsh, but fair.

GEEENTA!

Truth is he was in college at the time unlike the ones that decided to leave the country.

Trump is good at criticizing others while doing literally nothing.

AND STILL Commander-in-Chief. So salute when you whine, private.

Do you use "betafag" and "betadouche" in real life? To, actual other people? And they don't push you into a locker for it?

Your argument was fallacious and was unworthy of a response. Thanks for playing.

Trump is GREAT at criticizing assholes. And MAGA! You should try paying attention to all the things that ARE getting done.

Maybe you should go buy a pair of workboots and get out of your mom's basement.

Obviously, a mind damaged by too many recreational drugs. What a waste.

Huh?

i've got nothing to cry about.
I didn't breed the little retard.. is that you Baron?

sure kid

MAGA!

If he is great at criticizing assholes then he would be talking to himself all day. The man basically does no work while spending all day on twitter. A literal man child who is degenerating our society.

american football is for faggots, please boycott away

Please list all the things that are getting done?

You should get out more. Fat, stupid, and Reddit is no way to go through life, loser.

you're reply

stay satly you cucks lmao

>
>AND STILL Commander-in-Cheet
Fixt

lol trump is your presisent get over it

or are you conservacucks still buthurt over words

oh wait you are

Trump is a pussy

Google. Do your won homework, faggot. Now, fuck off. This thread is for pointing out how the 1%ers in the National Felons League are dickheads.

every retarded argument itt debunked in 500char or less

-disrespects the flag: explain how lawfully participating or not participating an optional ceremony disrespects an inanimate object

-disrespects the veterans: it is not unanimously accepted to be disrespectful so this argument is invalid

-they make millions of dollars: there are those that make millions and beat their wives, abuse girlfriends, do drugs etc. why does a nonviolent kneel upset you more than these things

did I miss any?

Someone doesnt like freedom of speech

1. wrong.
2. wrong.
3. irrelevant.

Answered in 3 words.

Someone doesn't like 1% dissing the nation.

Yeah but trump is already selling nuclear materials to NK. Google it. Do your homework

These must be next-level tactics from Art of the Deal.

LOL. You misspelled "Clinton/Obama". You accidentally typed "Trump".

Read it. You might learn something.

POWERFUL

when you rather bash the nfl instead of dealing with real problems like our solders in the middle east .

sure kid

Okay so no actual rebuttal.

A moment of accidental honesty.

You dont like people dissing you, so you are letting yourself react like a triggered little bitch.

Trump should read the book he had ghost written.

Gee, no one can argue that the National Felons League 1% assholes kneeling down DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM is disrespecting the nation, and EVERYONE IN IT. It's like a big fat finger of fuck you at everyone. And they wonder why people are pissed off.

What a unique statement you came up with there all by yourself, totally didn't get that from some trending Facebook or Twitter post did you, you free thinker you.

This

You misspelled "Obama", it looks like "Trump". Obama is the one with the ghostwriters. He couldn't spell.

He copypastad from Reddit.

because the players are a literal union striking, retard

Obama went to law school; so he actually writes his own books. Trump care barely speak our language so he had to hired someone else.

hire*

You obviously have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Go smoke more weed.

add some lime to your salt snowflake ;)

BWAHAHAHAHAH. You REALLY need to get out more. Moron.

will do my good goyim ;)

Notice how you avoided the fact that you were wrong? It is okay user; you will eventuality come to accept that Trump is a degenerate.

Cocksucker

just like the wetbacks

you're not diffrent :') grab a towel

>disrespecting
>the flag
Aw, did a flag get its feelings hurt? Careful, you might upset your toaster, or become estranged with your shoelaces.

>wake up in 2022 America
>Bernie sanders is president
>every night, he announces a new edict on TV, hooked up to sci-fi looking equipment to keep him alive
>walk across my 50 square foot government owned apartment to the kitchen for breakfast
>as usual, no food in the fridge
>go downstairs and see an attractive woman
>look at her for more than 5 seconds
>she starts having a panic attack and literally shaking, blowing her rape whistle
>the police begin to chase me on their hoverboards and bicycles
>only allowed to pursue me for 100 yards of its considered police brutality
>run into an alleyway to evade them
>alley is full of African Americans
>offer to give them all of my BernieBucks to apologize for slavery
>they point guns at me and demand more
>I'm more confused than scared, I thought Sanders banned all firearms as soon as he became president?
>police swarm the alleyway and point their nerf guns at me
>they see the African American gentlemen and immediately turn around and run away, afraid of being racist and intolerant
>go back home and watch government approved, pro-Bernie programming

SOMEONE sounds like a college dropout

Sanders like Orwell are of the party that fights for democracy and freedom.

cucks of 2017
jews
trump voters
white people