It's Begun...and you can't stop it. Mad?

It's Begun...and you can't stop it. Mad?

nah, i'm cool.

Black people just can't keep a job.

If I cared any less I would be dead.

happy now crybaby ... everyone is kneeling ... feel empowered?

good for them

niggers gonna nig

He'll never play in the NFL again.

>stunted manchilder going through their """""rebellious""""" phase in their 20s instead of middle school

Literally as much of a statement as a 14-year-old not standing for the pledge.

Don't care. I'm not an American

Presumably

That mulatto ain't black.

cant stop a movement

Kinda sad if anyone cares. If you really wanna stop watching football because you're salty they liked Obama than bye. The Jets will fucking suck either way so idc.

Streisand effect

Nope. Football is a sport for simple minded people, and simple minds engaging in some retarded protest provokes no feeling.

>football players
>getting paid millions of dollars to play a children's game
>care enough about "inequality" to engage in protest
>but not enough to refuse a pay check
I'd be more impressed if they refused to play

>Literally as much of a statement as a 14-year-old not standing for the pledge.
You are incorrect only in underestimating how powerful of a statement that is.

popps came out and said america's a bunch of racists again

We is freedom now
Yes my negro, you is... You is

>president becomes enraged
>verbally spews autistic fantasy rant about firing football players
>because a song's feelings might get hurt

I am mad, fuck the 70s

i dont think anyone is getting fired

of course not

im more into baseball its all good

This again?
Ok.

NFL Threatens Fines Against Players Who Wanted to Commemorate 9/11

In September 2016, three NFL players planned to wear cleats in honor of the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on America. The NFL put a stop to it with threats of fines.

NFL Fines Player over Headband

In 1986, an NFL player was fined $5,000 for wearing a headband with a company logo on it.

NFL Fines Player over Breast Cancer Advocacy

In 2015, the NFL fined a player $5,757 for wearing eye black that read “Find the Cure” in support of breast cancer awareness.

NFL Orders Players Not to Honor Fallen Police Officers

In July 2016, in honor of five police officer murdered in cold blood by a Black Lives Matter activist, the Dallas Cowboys wanted to honor the slain officers with a small helmet decal. The NFL put a stop to it.

NFL Fines Player for “Thrusting”

Just last year, NFL player Antonio Brown was fined $23,309 for expressing himself on the field by “thrusting.”

NFL Fines Player for “Hopping”

Just last year, NFL player Trai Turner was fined $9,115 for expressing himself on the field by hopping.

NFL Players Fined for Mimicking the Taking of a Photograph

Just last year, NFL players Victor Cruz and Odell Beckham were each fined $12,145 for expressing themselves on the field by mimicking the taking of a photograph.

NFL Fines Player for Marching in Place

Just last year, NFL player Terrelle Pryor was fined $9,115 for expressing himself on the field by marching in place.

NFL Fines Player Over Raising Awareness for Domestic Violence

In 2015, NFL player William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats meant to raise awareness for domestic abuse.

BUT MUH FREESPEECH

Saged.

Free blowjobs from kneeling liberals?

that feeling when the shallow movement you started over nothing but headlines (Kap) turns into an utter cliche

Frank Serpico takes the Knee
AMERICAN HEROES!!!

Trump came out and said he is pro flag, pro anthem.

He just keeps winning.

>caring about handegg
>caring about apehoop
>caring about divegrass
>caring about luckswing
>caring about icefight

Is it weird that I don’t fucking care?

So Drumpf warns America the penalty of taking a knee and they should be fired...

In turn, everyone takes a knee.

Plan B?

This

but luckswing is fun

>divegrass
Fuck.

Owners and players will be mad when people stop watching and buying their shit. Maybe hating America means more to them than money?

nope but they will feel the pain just like the Dixie Chicks did when they lose more money LOL. I don't support those that disgrace my country. That is also why I didn't vote for Hillary.

No one under 30 does.

Where are they gonna go? Soccer?

Less people will watch NFL. That's what's next.

>when people stop watching and buying their shit
This will happen when Joel Osteen's church is empty.

They will learn the Dixie Chicks lesson.

Iknow this post is bait lol. But if your ass clenches at the fact that people are not standing up for the american national anthem and the flag, you are weak, pathetic, and probobly wont survive the winter. If you want a country where you're not allowed to peacefully express your views, move to north korea.

Corporate shills appear to care enough to keep this bread up over and over again.

all these niggers that want to honor such and such should just donate to said organization or families instead of being an attention seeking snowflake.

>It's Begun...and you can't stop it. Mad?

The Sup Forums kids memed this into happening. They're thrilled about it. The people involved in the kneeling don't even know that they walked right into a trap. It's pretty damn hilarious.

Not one redneck is letting their season pass go to waste, and if they do, the money is already spent.

>using pop fiction as an argument
Go lube up your wife's strapon.

They're actually burning them on YouTube.

>caring about icefight
sounds like the coolest one, but is just boring as fuck.

I cannot watch a single hockey game without falling asleep, watching boss ross paint keeps me awake longer.

Trump should have questioned the NFL for its non profit status, but instead creates conflict because it feeds his base while accomplishing nothing.

But that's THEIR money user.
They won it from dogfighting fair and square.

ONLY PEOPLE OVER 30 CARE

I may not agree with them but its their constitutional right, just like its mine to do and say as I please. I may not be a liberal and may not agree with them but I respect their right to protest

>what is future merch sales, convessions and parking fees?: the post

how can such a small part of the population cause such a controversy/rattle them american bones? seriously? pretty cray when you think about it, like the transgender bathrooms bit
keep em focused on the frivolous i guess....

Shills always say this.

Black people are very skilled at ruining everything for everyone. They're like ants at a picnic.

Its great to see all these NFL players bend the knee to Trump. Finally the country is realizing they can no longer resist, and they must accept he is president.

found the oldfag

Exactly what professional sports excels at.

of course. they have to spend it on nigger bling and nigger rims and saggy nigger pants.

>niggers sitting on the job

Oh shit this is new.

Let's do the math.
Redneck burns tickets = loses money.
Players take knee = still millionaires.

Trump side steps to next beef.
Rednecks tune in to see who to be mad at next.

found the shill

we don't have transgender bathrooms m8. that was shot down months ago.

and private businesses can do what ever they want, if they want to add a fucking 3rd bathroom to all their buildings for special snowflakes. they can waste their money doing so!

Finally someone that just sees something from a neutral perspective first.

i do believe we all have more important shit to do

RACE WAR, GO!!!!

>red ants=commies
>black ants=niggers
Hey, you're right!

People don't watch NFL on TV = Millions lost in ad revenue.

With the 10% drop in ratings they saw last night they've already lost millions. Should be funny to see how bad it gets as the protests continue.

We are no different than the Roman's watching gladiator sports 2000 years ago, enjoying our bread while we live in poverty--BUT MAH SPORTS!

neonazis, SJWs, football players, literally every american has a legal right to protest non-violently.

This

Why don't they protest black on black violence? Niggers killing niggers everyday but they just want to get upset at the white man who pays their nigger salary.

kek! that's hilarious.

where's the fucking bread

But not all red ant's are bad, for example Nylanderia fulva do not bite or sing humans, they actually spit acid that has no effect on us, just like Camponotus consobrinus.

and yet it was a hot media take for months

that's a family matter. butt out honkey

I honestly feel bad for the players who just want to play the game. Make millions playing a game I enjoy? Sounds great. Oh shit, now because of one asshole no matter what I do I'm taking a position when all I want to be is running back.

This guy knows whats up

Muh flag

Muh veterans

But they're wrong.
Any business can dictate employee's behavior while at work.
If you ever had a job you'd know that.
The NFL by doubling down now will have to deal with the revenue loss.

i didn't watch football before this and im not starting now

Looks like the white man is still keeping people on their knees.

NFL tries to sell more tickets. Redneck tells them to get fucked NFL no longer makes money and redneck goes and buys more beer instead. Remember the Gulf war or are you too young? The liberals bought a bunch of French Champion and poor it out in the streets to protest France for being pussies. It's the same thing just cheaper LOL.

Autism strikes.

High School next...

Way to stomp out dissent xD

If you turn down the TV volume, its hard to tell if Trump is screaming about Korea or Americans.

They're taking a calculated risk that the fans will just bend over and take it like they always have in the past.

Kek

I don't remember seeing that shit for months, but I maybe watch public news once every 2 weeks, to make sure I didn't miss some important shit like north korea getting nuked or something.

people get so fired up over it, honestly not worth it. I personally think its stupid but its not my place to tell them to stop just like they probably think its stupid I shoot shit with guns on holidays but they cant say shit about it

What can I say, I like head.

They're still kneeling to Trump lol all hail the emperor meme master

Dixie Chicks learned that lesson too LOL.

I actually ment to say kek to this

this (and many more) is why people around the world keep making fun of america.
you guys are fucking ridiculous