bump

open.spotify.com/user/i_am_bombs/playlist/2UeJ4xnEaR6flSpILlGLFZ

this is what i've been listening to at work recently. people seem to like it

>open.spotify.com/user/i_am_bombs/playlist/2UeJ4xnEaR6flSpILlGLFZ
This is great. Thank you

Brazilian independent rock playlist
open.spotify.com/user/quimerinha/playlist/0ifYhsvuVJzerbTKAVSEwY

>open.spotify.com/user/quimerinha/playlist/0ifYhsvuVJzerbTKAVSEwY

God damn. This playlist is 500 tracks long. 25% of them a blocked. Thank you though

bumpp

this is my other work playlist, stoner and doom stuff

open.spotify.com/user/i_am_bombs/playlist/3QSNWpZ8sr2futg2yKUnJU

check out pallbearer's heartless if you haven't yet its killer

open.spotify.com/user/jerktickler/playlist/3xVY2Cq49FEkUNfattSphp
rate my tastes, strangers on the internet.

is this your catch all playlist? it has a lot of variety. i don't love all of those songs (theres a skrillex/eiffel 65 song on there) but it seems like it'd be mostly a crowd pleaser

It's basically a backup of songs I've found with Shazam that I keep for autistic reasons.

Which bands are blocked?
I think the Lupe de Lupe lead said a while ago it wasn't available outside, but IMHO it's the best brazilian band of this century. Worth chekcing on the bandcamp i guess if you're curious (Quarup is a real 2 hour long tour de force).

first song i clicked on here was great. it was circulares by terno rei

goldmine

Lupe de Lupe and bike

open.spotify.com/user/1254728847/playlist/6uGRdEpxoYe4gM8paWaok1

1.5k songs hope you find something you enjoy

Oh, don't mind about Bike but Lupe de Lupe is one of (if not) the most influential band on the DIY scene. Give it a try and mind you the first tracks and shit are quite different from the rest of the album, the tone and genre varies a lot on some moments. Glad you liked it tho.
lupedelupe.bandcamp.com/album/quarup

this is dope. thanks

>tfw your playlist is a chronological timeline of your music taste
>tfw you can pinpoint the exact time you discovered Sup Forums

welp here it is

open.spotify.com/user/darrelrt/playlist/4hcLOQArX7Q5HuPoRpWvEV

open.spotify.com/user/1224696789/playlist/4IEOc4RgIjGprSFAcnJCan
here's my driving playlist when the connection is shitty

A lot of normie shit though...
open.spotify.com/user/1128223742/playlist/2C7TahMi0QmRiYcctmWrHC

bump

open.spotify.com/user/gida1306/playlist/0sgjzCwnRTDKH9MOKZVSH7
A few songs I collected that are slow, sad and melancholic. Usually listen to these when I am tired after a long day.

That's great, i'm from Ecuador but I didn't know where to start in the Brazil indie scene. Can you recommend other bands?

From my country I can recommend lots of things but depends of what you like.

The playlist i posted has a pretty wide take on current bands, normally i just put it on random and hit play. I think the only thing i couldn't find on Spotify and that i like is paolarodrigues.bandcamp.com/album/perdida but that's more of a slowcore trip-hop or something vibe, i listen because i like her voice, lyrics and ambientation i guess - on a side note, the Geração Perdida collective from Minas Gerais have been doing cool DIY stuff overall ever since the lead from Lupe de Lupe started it.
I guess the most famous bands on the "underground" spectrum currently are gorduratrans, Boogarins, Ventre etc.
I'd be glad if you could share some cool stuff from over there. I have some friends here in my town and they're mostly from this label: pugrecords.com (Top Surprise is quite fun tho albeit generic for a lo-fi shitgaze band)

>paolarodrigues.bandcamp.com/album/perdida

That's great. I'm checking right know Lupe de Lupe and really digging boogarins.

My country has a curious situation, because of it's size our music industry is in it's major part, indie, not to be cliche. Some relatively new bands I like are: Sexores (sexores.bandcamp.com/album/tit-n), Munn (munn.bandcamp.com/album/espirales), Jazz The Roots (jazztheroots.bandcamp.com/)

Then are the "old" ones that started this new scene like Mama soy Demente, Ninosaurios, etc. Some really new projects like La Maquina Camaleon, Les Petit Bâtards, Da Pawn (this one has lots of followers recently) are in the new "wave". Other ones are in the middle of this two waves like Can Can, Ludovico, Alkaloides, etc.

Thanks for the recs, by the way, anywhere i can download these free? Jazz The Roots seems to be the only one free on bandcamp.

I got a cool mix here. I tried to make a nice flowing album of completely different tracks stylistically.

open.spotify.com/user/brayden111111/playlist/374r1BTOVC2u2NYMpoE43l

I was too lazy and unmotivated to make a diary, so I decided to just do some shit where I use a song to describe my day every day. Here's the playlist of the songs that I started July 6th.

open.spotify.com/user/brayden111111/playlist/6r3riyaWq057lPFY5S6nEN

Last one, I promise. The DR. ODB series which are my sad songs playlists that are each thematically different. Got three of them.

DR. ODB 1
open.spotify.com/user/brayden111111/playlist/6Kg26SXuHiLLBXyjAAhs7o
DR. ODB 2
open.spotify.com/user/brayden111111/playlist/4Nf7S40tu14mdgM6Q5vTlE
DR. ODB 3
open.spotify.com/user/brayden111111/playlist/1onnrEUuq4H8JCo9kzvLM4

It seems they are not free anymore. Those 2 are my favorite new bands around here. I will upload those and other ones in a rar making a small compilation when I can.

If this thread is up by then I'll dump them here but if not, i've seen some threads about international music (my favorite ones, I don't like to hear the same bands always), so I will dump the file there.

I really don't like Sup Forums right know, but I will wait for one of those international threads.

Cool, thanks nontheless bro.