Hey, I'm new to weed culture, so help me out

Hey, I'm new to weed culture, so help me out.
I got some cannabis vape oils and a battery.
If I use that, would I say "I smoked some pot", or would want to be more specific, and say "I vaped some pot."?

Just say u vaped it bro wtf is it so hard to be smart??? like literally

Should kys for asking this

First of all: Chill.
Just wondering if it is weird to be that specific, or if it's fake to say "smoked" when you really vaped.

Context, I guess. If you're just talking to someone who really doesn't know anything about weed then just say you smoked it, whereas if you're talking to some avid potheads then maybe you can differentiate it.

Look, I'm a little high, and not used to this. But I feel like you guys are being way more hostile than usual.

well words don't mean as much as actions do. take a hit of the vape in front of the person and blow it in their face and show them the true experience of that action that is vaping some pot

>whereas if you're talking to some avid potheads then maybe you can differentiate it.
Suck avid dick

Smoking some nice Critical at the moment guys

That's fair. Thanks.

people say smoke weed about getting high in general regardless of what method you used

if they asked how you would say you Vaped it

but what are cannabis oils? you mean concentrates? hash oil? cause if you mean that "cannabis oil" or "CBD oil" they sell at headshops that's just bogus medical stuff that does not get you high

suck man dick

But that would be confusing, like, I'd be speaking in the present tense (actively vaping) about past events (having vaped previously).

>I'm new to weed culture
Just stop now before while you can.

Stop posting

Um... Concentrates, I think.
And, no, it's not just CPD. They have THC.

there has to be some confusion in this experience or it wouldn't be an experience right?

who wants to see my uncles dick?

Just say you smoked some dick. Its stoner terminology and your friends will know what you mean.

>salty because has no weed

kill yourself, faggot

well, that depends.

Cannabis comes in a lot of different ways today. You can buy some classic herb, which is higher in THC today than ever before. OR, you can buy some form of an extract.

Extracts start with buds (or trim from less scrupulous vendors) and pulls all the cannabinoids out to make concentrated THC. This is generally accomplished with some sort of solvent. The solvent dissolves the THC, lets it flow out and drain to a pan, and then we remove the solvent to leave JUST THC.

We used to do this a lot with Butane. Butane will dissolve THC like a motherfucker and efficiently pull it out, but when you let the solution sit in open air, the butane quickly evaporates. For LOTS of reasons, it's not the most popular method anymore. now people tend to use high-presure, super-critical CO2, which is much less dangers for the user and producer.

We usually refer to these extracts as wax or shatter. You can consume them in a number of ways. dissolve it into fat and make some edibles. do dabs in your bong. you can even mix it with herb and make a super-powerful joint.

A related product is often called resin. it's the same idea, but instead of using a solvent to remove the THC, they heat the herb up to about 280 degrees and squeeze all the juices out. it's usually a bit darker and softer than wax or shatter.

Then, there's the shit you got. Vape juice.

Vape juice is the same idea as doing dabs in your bong. you press a button, which heats a coil, which vaporizes weed, which you inhale. cannabis extract, however, is basically an amorphous solid. it doesn't flow. So to make their stupid no-hassle tank system work, they mix the extract with ethylene glycol. That's right, a chemical relative of antifreeze that may or may not have serious health consequences. some companies put as much as 70% ethylene glycol in their "vape juice". It's a mouth fedora for people who don't want to understand what they're doing. Stop it. go roll a joint.

related question, do I want a joint? I'd have to go get one at the dispensary. It's kinda chilly out, 45 degrees. and it's wet. And I'd have to smoke it outside.

But I'm also bored as fuck and kinda wanna play some stoned TF2.

Nobody fucking CARES

pot is for degenerates and your family

and yet, you replied

Honestly bro, lol. I'm high af and I wasn't expecting this.