Wew lad

>wew lad

You idiot. Those statements apply to an actual flag. Not prints of a flag dumbass.

What are you getting at OP? That everyone that makes American print clothing and attire is a jew?

This first one is referring to using a literal US flag as a garment, etc. Not just an image or semblance of the flag.

This. The flag code applies to actual, physical flags, not the pattern of the flag. Whoever made these has no idea what they're talking about. Except I guess for but the size of the flag there makes it impractical to carry aloft.

Trumptard right over here

Get a job

oh boy, what an argument, you are SOOOOO smart user, teach me how to be a faggot too

I don't even know him. But I would bet my life that he has one.

Someone is a Trumptard for calling out a retard on Flag etiquette?

Flag Code isn't law, just so you know.

He's actually completely right though

The fact that speaks of embroidering it on stuff makes it abundantly clear that it's about the pattern of the flag.

How will you be paying out? I am here to collect your soul

then why do the rest of them say "THE flag"?

Me too

So if anything that has a flag pattern on it becomes a flag, doesn't that mean the flag pins that every US president wears are impermissible? What about the flag patches a soldier wears on their uniform to identify their nationality? What about a postage stamp with the flag on it? All of these aren't allowed under the flag code?

the actual fucking flag, not the likeness of the flag you fucking asshole retard

>complains about flag rules
>seeks to stifle free speech

No, the '23 code applies to abuses of the flag as an image and design, following exploitations during WW1 that VFWs started to protest, arguing that the people who stayed at home were engaging in mindless jingoism, not understanding what it meant to go 'over there' and kill other human beings on behalf of a government, no matter how necessary. But there were tons of shitty print ads sticking flags on everything to make a buck. The 1923 flag code was meant to stop it, and it did for a while.

The pins are explicitly accommodated under the 1923 flag code, look it up. it says something about veterans, servicemen, gov't officials and members of patriotic organizations.

Exactly. They don't want to hear it, because they heard a thing already on social media about it, and it takes ten times the information to change a mind that it does to fill a vacuum.