Ask a Schizophrenic anything

Ask a Schizophrenic anything.
I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

There's a discord if you're interested in that.
discord
.gg/wjDWh8

Can the voices in your head be sexy?

How do the episodes work. Do you clearly see things that aren't there or do you just think they're there?

>Can the voices in your head be sexy?
Yes, they can. Although it's very rare.
>Do you clearly see things that aren't there or do you just think they're there?
I don't always see things clearly, but the majority of the time, yes.
Sometimes I feel like I'm just looking through a fog and everything feels hazy. Sometimes I see things extremely vividly, sometimes I don't see things at all, and I just feel paranoid.

When were you diagnosed? How has it impacted your day-to-day life? Do you take medication?

How accurate are the movie and game versions?

How's Dade City been treating you?

Can voices help you remember things?

>When were you diagnosed?
About five years ago.
>How has it impacted your day-to-day life?
It hasn't really changed anything.
>Do you take medication?
Negative.
>How accurate are the movie and game versions?
Of...?
>How's Dade City been treating you?
Pretty bland.

>things look foggy
>sometimes I'm paranoid

This is boring as fuck I was hoping for something exciting you're just another autist

What kind of schizophrenia?

what age did you start to feel the symptoms?
Is any of your family schizophrenic?

How to wash off cum stains on clothes? The cat fucked the pile and the stain is there

>Can voices help you remember things?
Yea, they can help me find answers to questions I'm looking for. They can also help recall memories that I've forgotten.
>This is boring as fuck I was hoping for something exciting you're just another autist

>Asks a boring question
>Gets upset when he gets a boring answer
>Calls ME an autist
>MFW
>What kind of schizophrenia?
Paranoid Schizophrenia (no longer the correct term)
>what age did you start to feel the symptoms?
I believe I've had them all my life, but they got really prevalent around 18~
>Is any of your family schizophrenic?
I think my mother is, but she is not diagnosed.

Do you believe in gang stalking?

Oh look it's the OP that pretends to have schizophrenia again.

When are you going to stop making threads pretending to have schizophrenia?

You've already admitted in your previous threads that you're self-diagnosed, don't see a doctor, don't take medications, and that you suck cock habitually.

Why bother posting threads whoring for attention?

Hey wait a minute... I recognize this cute blonde anime girl...
Haven't you made this type of thread before?
How are you doing, man?

You don't have schizophrenia and you're answering questions differently than you did in the previous threads

Confirmed OP non-schizo and full-on faggot

>has boring symptoms that don't affect his life at all
>thinks this warrants a whole thread

You're just seeking attention fucking homo

How do you deal with it? Meds, therapy?
Hang in there bro

Since failures with a RAID card, as well as disk failures + any errors during a rebuild process can destroy all data within the array, is it better to set up 2 identical storage servers set up in a JBOD configuration and have them both mirror the data?

Also are there any convenient way to allow for data replication back to a primary storage server if a hard drive in the primary server is replaced?

>op isn't medically diagnosed
>has symptoms that barely relate to actual schizophrenia

OP confirmed for special snowflake. Anyone continue talking to him is a retard.

>How to wash off cum stains on clothes?
Try soap and water?
>Do you believe in gang stalking?
What?
>Oh look it's the OP that pretends to have schizophrenia again.
Hey, what's up?
>You've already admitted in your previous threads that you're self-diagnosed
That never happened.
>Haven't you made this type of thread before?
Yep.
>How are you doing, man?
Not terribly. How about you?

he doesn't deal with anything, he doesn't even have schizophrenia, he's just an attention whore

He makes this thread every fucking night

but who would lie on the internet for attention?

When are you going to stop pretending to have schizophrenia? It's a really devastating disease of the mind, and you're just FAKING IT.

>You don't have schizophrenia and you're answering questions differently than you did in the previous threads
What are you referring to?
>You're just seeking attention fucking homo
Said the user as he posted in the thread promising free (you)s
>How do you deal with it? Meds, therapy?
I just deal with it by myself, as a lot of Schizos do. I dislike meds, and I dislike people so I don't do therapy.

OP does not actually have schizophrenia.

OP has cock withdrawals

>You've already admitted in your previous threads that you're self-diagnosed
>That never happened.

Yes it did

You cannot realistically LIVE WITH schizophrenia. You require medication and psychiatric intervention. This is how we know you're lying faggot. Enjoy this cock that I know you're so fond of.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THANK YOU FOR SCREENSHOTTING THIS SHIT

OP CONFIRMED FAKEFAG

>OP has been making this same thread since april

Lmao imagine being such a fucking loser you pretend you have a mental illness on an anonymous website just so people can pretend to have interest in your life.

Why are you allowed to use a computer? Aren't the people in charge of you afraid you'll spread your crazy to the public?
(People in nut houses don't get phone privileges)

OP full of shit confirmed

I'd say it's probably better to just have them mirror data. Or you could use SSDs rather than HDD, they have a lower failure rate.

>OP confirmed for special snowflake.
(you) caught me. :^)
>Yes it did
I was not medically diagnosed because psychologists are not medical doctors.
>Reading comprehension.

kek that backpeddling

discord / wjDWh8

look how many fucking autistic faggots are giving OP attention in his fake schizophrenia group hugbox

jesus christ Sup Forums

i know right

You were not diagnosed because you do not have schizophrenia, you have penis addiction

>I talked to a guy once and he said I might have schizophrenia
>proceeds to tell everybody "I'M SCHIZOPHRENIC DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID IM SCHIZOPHRENICCCCCCCCCCCC"
>in 5 years still hasn't been actually diagnosed because he knows he'll be told he doesn't have it and his whole identity will be gone

You're quite ignorant, user.
I've said numerous times, I'm not medically diagnosed.
>since april
Been longer than that.
>Why are you allowed to use a computer?
Same reason you are.
>Aren't the people in charge of you afraid you'll spread your crazy to the public?
No one is in charge of me.
>kek that backpeddling
Where? Like I said earlier, I'm not medically diagnosed. I don't recall every saying I was medically diagnosed.
>I talked to a guy once and he said I might have schizophrenia
That's literally no different than seeing a psychiatrist.
But, nice try.

More like

> took buzzfeed quiz on what mental disorder I am
> gets schizophrenia
> GUISE I HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA!!!! AS ME ANYTHING (EXCEPT TO PROVE IT HEHEHEHEHE)
> ALSO IM GOING TO POST ANIME GIRLS TO MAKE MENTAL ILLNESS SEEM CUTE TEEHEE~~!

>took buzzfeed quiz on what mental disorder I am
Actually, I've never taken any sort of online test about Schizophrenia. Only one for autism to see what it would say, and the MBTI. But, again, nice try.

Fact: You aren't medically diagnosed and therefore don't have schizophrenia. You THINK you have it, so please stop parading around like you actually do because other people do have it and actually suffer whereas you just have regular depression.

>I've said numerous times, I'm not medically diagnosed.
>pic related

> Like I said earlier, I'm not medically diagnosed. I don't recall every saying I was medically diagnosed.
>again pic related

>That's literally no different than seeing a psychiatrist.
A psychiatrist has 4 years education in college, 4 years education in medical school, and 2 more years education in clinical studies. They are extremely different, and this is why you don't have schizophrenia you autist.

>lying this hard because people are seeing through your shit

Correction: OP is having phallus dependency shock.

You don't understand what schizophrenia is.

To have schizophrenia, you MUST be diagnosed by a medical professional with psychiatric training. Anything before that point is considered a wholly undiagnosed mental aberration (evident by your bizarre claims of having schizophrenia while having to Google search for the symptoms and even then rather poorly done)

TL;DR: OP is a wannabe faggot in dick remission

>Fact: You aren't medically diagnosed and therefore don't have schizophrenia.
Fact: If you have a cancer, but don't get diagnosed by a doctor, you don't have cancer and you won't die from it.
:^)
>A psychiatrist has 4 years education in college, 4 years education in medical school
Yes, one is a medical doctor who can prescribe medicine and give formal medical diagnosises for said purposes.
The only difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist is one is a medical doctor and can prescribe medicine.
They both have the same exact psychological training and identification of symptoms.
One cannot give you medicine, one can.

KEK they wont reply, but after saying this they probably will.

No matter how you spin it you don't have it, please be considerate of actual schizophrenics because what you're doing is really insensitive to people that can barely function through life without proper medication. I will never understand people like you.

>I WANT TO BE SPECIAL I WANT TO BE SPECIAL STOP PROVING I'M NOT STOP STOP STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>To have schizophrenia, you MUST be diagnosed by a medical professional with psychiatric training.
No.
You can have Schizophrenia and never see a doctor or a psychologist, you blithering idiot.
You cannot receive medicine for it without being medically diagnosed.
>I will never understand people like you.
I can't help you there, then.

>If you have a cancer, but don't get diagnosed by a doctor, you don't have cancer and you won't die from it.

If you die from cancer and during the autopsy they find that cancer killed you, you're diagnosed posthumously with cancer. If one has cancer, the symptoms are often obvious enough to warrant medical intervention, which brings about the diagnosis before death in majority of cases.

On the other hand, you're merely faking schizophrenia. You will NEVER be diagnosed with it, because you do not have it.

You're trying WAY too hard.

Nope. Schizophrenia is a gradual-forming psychotic disorder. One of the diagnostic criterion in the Diagnosis and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders for Schizophrenia is a DOCTOR'S ANALYSIS AND DIAGNOSIS. Meaning, no, you cannot have schizophrenia until you're diagnosed.

You have no excuse for not getting medically diagnosed. Oh wait, you need to be able to pretend you have actual schizophrenia and seeing an actual psychiatrist will disprove it so you can't. I hope you get hit by a truck.

I see the OP's Discord group is spamming his failed thread with Spiderman Pics to bring it down

Poor faggot OP can't pretend hard enough to have schizophrenia

im taking a shit so dont care

doing gods work

>mfw OP actually wishes he had schizophrenia because his life is so soul crushingly sad and pathetic

i would cry of laughter if this was op omfg

>I WANT TO BE SPECIAL I WANT TO BE SPECIAL STOP PROVING I'M NOT STOP STOP STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
We're all special in our own ways, user.
Some just are special in, how to put this lightly, bad ways.
>You're trying WAY too hard.
I'm not trying anything. Just posting on Sup Forums.
>I see the OP's Discord group is spamming his failed thread with Spiderman Pics to bring it down
Nah, just your run of the mill "le epik troles"

ON IT!

Life Pro Tip: You do not have schizophrenia, just cravings for penis.

Hello op!
Good to see you!

Ive been through it worse than you OP (not that its something to brag about)

Just did 4.5 years in DSH-atascadero (california state hospital for the criminally insane)

Ive seen it all...
>thought self as god, jesus, antichrist, zeus, metatron etc
>hear voices in head and sounds around
>intense delusions when unmedicated like thinking others are scrying vision/are aliens/tying to kill me spiritually

The list goes on but to be honest i dont care to share because i have been around schizoids/schizoefective/bi polar people for 5 years now & its nothing new, rather agitating because i want to meet fucking normal people...

Currently in psychiatric room & board with pill poppers and of fucking course i returned to fucking Sup Forums after getting out... I take olazapine 20 once a day

probably just autism.

!

>Life Pro Tip: You do not have schizophrenia, just cravings for penis.
We're all faggots here, user. You, me, spiderman. WE can all love cocks together.
>Hello op!
Hiya
>Good to see you!
How's it going?

OP does not have schizophrenia.

OP is faking schizophrenia.

You do not have schizophrenia.

> OP IS FAKING SCHIZOPHRENIA PASS IT ON

METADATA SAYS ITS SAVED BY SAME USER ACCOUNT< OP IS SAMEFAGGING TO SAVE OWN THREAD!

OP HERE
>NIGGERS
Pass it on

I'm good!
Having a cup of coffee here. Waiting on some paperwork.

METADATA >SAME USER

Lmao OP kicked me from the discord what a fucking pussy

>DSH-atascadero
Damn, user. You must've been through some real rough shit to wind up there.

>rather agitating because i want to meet fucking normal people...
I can only imagine. Being around people like that all day, every day must get extremely tiring.
>You do not have schizophrenia.
Same.
>METADATA SAYS ITS SAVED BY SAME USER ACCOUNT< OP IS SAMEFAGGING TO SAVE OWN THREAD!
You're a fucking idiot, kek

Does it get tiring pretending to have schizophrenia by chance

( ´o`)

>is attempting to relate to someone with actual schizophrenia

Please end yourself

yes

why do you pretend to have schizophrenia please just be honest OP, what do you get out of it

Does a different personality among those you have start these threads? Is that why they keep popping up every day?

>I'm good!
Good to hear.
>aving a cup of coffee here.
I could do with a cup myself, haven't had coffee in so long.
>Pass it on
niggers, you say?
>Lmao OP kicked me from the discord what a fucking pussy
Hey man, you were posting underaged shit. I don't want that garbage in my chat.
Only normal garbage.
>Does it get tiring pretending to have schizophrenia by chance
I wouldn't know. But I am pretty tired, thanks for your concern user. :^)
>Please end yourself
Maybe later. Thanks for the advice though.
>why do you pretend to have schizophrenia please just be honest OP, what do you get out of it
I don't pretend anything, and I don't really get anything out of it.
If I wanted to pretend to do something I'd at least make sure to get something substantial out of it. Like free money, or something.

op invents new lows because of how much of a fucking loser he is, and he craves cock too according to rumors on Sup Forums

How old are you, really?

>op makes this thread for the 20th time
>hopes it'll be like the previous ones where people converse with him asking about his day because he avatarfags
>instead gets shit on and called a liar
>tries hard to prove he isn't lying but all the evidence is against him so it just looks like he's yelling "NO I'M RIGHT" each post

What a good thread. Obviously nobody should expect OP to turn around and admit his bullshit but it's nice to see everybody call him out.

Why can't you just be honest and admit that you don't have schizophrenia, you're not diagnosed, you never will be, and that you're doing all of this for attention

jesus you're a headpiece but you're absolutely not schizophrenic, probably BPD

OP is 15