Mfw this board made me xenophobic and despise foreigners

>mfw this board made me xenophobic and despise foreigners

thanks a lot Sup Forums

It's in your blood.

no

It is. Embrace it german cuck.

Just take it on a case by case basis you easily persuaded retard.

This board made me love everyone :3

this board only works for it. unless you actually practice a language its not worth anything

This board makes me believe that most Finns are autistic

go fuck yourself, I liked the world before this place came into my life

Sup Forums is probably one of the least xenophobic boards on Sup Forums imo, relatively speaking.

The world is still great if you are brown and jewish like myself. Dont know what you talking about m8.

all that shitposting got me. I just can't trust anyone anymore

this board made me hate my own country,all the fags from /lat/ must die

this board made me hate Spaniards

This board made me hate Sup Forums users.

SOPA

That's just downright rude
But I still love you :3

you're welcome user.

>When the Germans start to feel their xenophobic stage again

This board made me firmly believe there are no people in Japan, only proxy servers.

You shouldn't have bullied us.
Now we are butthurt and europe will pay for it (again).

this board made me lose a lot of respect for germans so iktf. such whinging autists.
pretty much every other country my opinion has increased.

same for brits in my opinion

i liked this place until i saw your faggot post

whooopsie sorry about that

this

I even started being nice to Russians.

But the british, it's like they want to be disliked

yeah but no one on this site actually hates swedes and brasilians irl

This board made me believe that jap and some non japanese flags work for "cool japan"™ and that there's a really active effort by the jap government to spread propaganda about that place going out on internet and elsewhere.

just like I don't think anybody actually hates germans irl.
there's a lot about germany i dislike but on an individual level i've always got on with germans, and had a great time in germany.

just shitposting friend.

This board made me both hate and apreciate various countries more than ever.
I like this board , it's among the leadt Sup Forums cringy and very good people. It's the only board i use after diy actually

*least
Damn razr 1 too small for fingers

>I don't think anybody actually hates germans irl

made me giggle

but thanks for the rest I guess

I see germans irl everyday

I don't hate you

this board made me realize that every person from throughout the world, from every race an every nationality is just as equally fucking abhorrent as me.
specially canadians, fuck canadians.

Im actually quite partial to germans.

The few ive met have been cool

Funny it made me reverse. I only want now international wife and international children. I also found a international religion, which made me find the inner international me.
Makes you really think.

no way. thats just because you are a kind of weeb and see it through such a biased goggle. you can easily tell this flag gets a lot of hates and nonsense by only slightly switching your view on it.

ive returned here now to know things about the french election and just tried to post several times again, but will leave soon. this place is pretty harsh compared to some other boards and honestly this board makes me want to be free from this flag before caring about other ones.

Ruskies on Sup Forums are pretty bro tier.

This board made me feel the same way I had felt before I joined here.

Which is because I don't believe the internet and don't take it seriously.

teach me your ways of self confidence pls

This board actually made me like being around non-Asian foreigners. Before, the only people in my community who were ever decent and not running around acting like morons were the middle class whites and the Asians (regardless of social class). It was nice being exposed to foreign morons from Europe, Latin America, and Africa who are on my wavelength. I love you guys (except Australia and New Zealand, convicts and sheep shaggers can fuck right off).
I like Japan. Tale of Genji, Tales of Ise, Diary of Lady Murasaki, and Life of an Amorous Woman are some top notch /lit/.

>tfw expert on whiteness
>tfw not even white

What have you done to me

Good, good. Let the hate flow through you.

>But the british, it's like they want to be disliked

Too bad the thing your generation decided to stand up for was whining and letting your government take Orwellian powers over your lives.

the only people this board made me hate is leafs

i had nothing against them before i started visiting Sup Forums

it's because japanese posters are usually german-tier when it comes to banter and shitposting, and this is a specific board that hates that