Be her, 5 foot 1, 125 lb college girl

>be her, 5 foot 1, 125 lb college girl
>really into underground metal music
>favorite band is this obscure nordic group with a pagan/satanic vibe
>not even know amoungst others that listen to that type of music
>only play at small venues, can only get tickets by knowing someone on the inside
>this is because they do blood sacrifices using only their most insane fans who pay premium to be sacrificed.
>she pays up, concert is that night in a few hours, doesn't dress up (pic related)
>sacrifices get front row, first fan is fed into a woodchipper right understage so their blood can rain down on the audience
>she's next
>brought on stage, her crush (band member) grabs her hand and raises it telling the audience her name and that she is this songs sacrifice. There is no heaven or hell for her. No being a ghost or anything of the sorts, her soul will be consumed for the sake of the music sounding perfect and then she will be nothing.
>turns her towards the crowd. 80 poeple, some classmates, they recognize her and wave.
>band dude is facking her in the ass as song begins, keeps with the ever rising beat.
>main part kicks off, he takes a machete and cuts he blushed head off in a single stroke while his free hand holds her hair.
>for the rest of the song her conscious head dangles from his swaying arm. And then. Nothingness

Wtf I know this girl

really?

btw kool story

Name of the band?

Hestkuk

Yeah and obviously this never happened

Pretty sure it was meant to be hypothetical

Theyiyt means "A Horses Cockkkk"

look man it's just weird to see a girl I know on Sup Forums

Haha, I love that show

how do you know her?

Oh no fucking shit? Jesus, thank fuck I almost got worried for a second there

Buy Galaktikon II.

>be her, 5 foot 1

stopped reading there. i have no interest in female midgets

for millennia women thought it was okay for them to be short but now that we're entering the true age of equality short bitches can fuck themselves b/c they ain't getting this average height dick

our kids would be even shorter than us. fuck that. Short women should be castrated and/or put down

I used to go to metal shows with her until she disappeared

She goes to my college, I think we had a class together at some point

>amoungst

wtf r u an 18th century Canadian faggot fur trapper

Gay story and you can barely chop a head off with a single stroke using an axe

Also

>"death" metal
>"perfect music"

What she like? Only pic of her I've got

It's been a while since we've talked so I don't really remember, I don't have nudes of her or anything, but I do have her on fb

could you image her doing this lol

I'm a skinny faggot with long hair and goatee. 3+ girls exactly like that currently want to fuck me. Is that a common fetish among those types?