Sup Forums I need some sex advice

Sup Forums I need some sex advice.

My g/f's pussy feels like it is really loose. It looks tight but when I put my dick in, it kinda feels like I don't even feel her inner walls. I only feel something when the tip of my dick is near where her entrance is.

You think she was a slut back in the day? Was she just fucked with a bigger dick? What's up with that?

You have a small dick.

you're in denial OP. Your dick is too small

There are two logical solutions to this:
1. Chad got to her first, and you're getting the sloppy seconds
2. Your dick not thicc enough for her cooch pouch.

small dick

That's her butthole, man.

You have a small dick.

vaginas dont just get "untight". stop jerking it and itll feel better. the grip of your hand cant compare to a vagina.

You have a small dick and are too used to your iron grip on your cock. Stop jerking it. Also to help when you're fucking her, start going completely in and completely out. Just dont break your dick in the process.

Biomechanical Engineer here.
Sounds like there is a lot of air in her vagoo.
Like an inflated balloon.

Have you tried performing cunninlingus without blowing into her, OP?
Or maybe pushing on her abdomen so she is a biological whoopie cushion?

That's normal. The entrance is where all the muscles are.
Have her do her kegel exercises.
Also stop being a jealous little boy. Women get turned off by that shit.

Go on...

So, you take your tongue see. And just like with a normal balloon, you put your tongue into the whole. But this isnt a normal balloon! So you just have to wriggle it around the nozzle and tease the inside like you would for a normal balloon, just holding your breath instead.

If you pass out, she'll be impressed anyway.

Or, try not to pound so much air into her like your dick is a fucking bike pump.

Also, a womans vaginal muscles will relax when they're very aroused and primarially relaxed... The vagina is a muscle, and muscles can stretch, grow, shrink. etc.

Maybe she doesn't want to have sex as much as you do, pussies are tight only when the girl squeezes her vagina.
Or she's a fat slut with no perineal strength and you're fucked.
One way or the other, you need to enjoy sex more or do some abs to strengthen that puss.

OP it just means she is aroused. When my GF gets suppeerr horny and I finger her it feels like im putting my fingers inside a an inflated balloon. I can't even touch the walls of the vaguna its like a different dimension

ITT: baseless virgins that have never been near a pussy ever

I can't help you here op. I've only seen my gf topless and only in a casual nonsexual manner. She walks around shirtless because she has small tits and thinks it's comfortable. Maybe she is a trap and I don't really have a gf.

This is what I feel as well. Anyone else shine more light on this? My dick is average size. 7 1/2". I don't really have a thick diameter though. Idk if that's the problem. But she does feel like an inflated balloon when I finger her as well. Hard to touch the walls.

Kek

7.5 inches is larger than over 99% of men.

Holy fucking kek. I pictured that vividly thanks for that user.

Yes it means her cervix is elasticizing to prepare for mating. Don't listen to these virgins:

Because they literally have no idea what they are talking about which is unfortunately for you about 96% of this thread. Like I said the cervical muscles expand when aroused to prepare for a rough pounding from a mate, it just means she is really in the mood and wants sum phuk. Just put her in doggy and push her head into the mattress and make her pop her booty thats the best sensation for the penor when its expanded.

She's cheating on you OP, some other dude is keeping her stretched out. Dead fucking serious, you need to dump the bitch.