Ban bread

ban bread.

not a single ban is deserved

banning kills the 4chin imo

funny that I got banned for just replying to someones thread. hilarious isn't it?

I am waiting to see what others stupid shit people were banned for. Or maybe I'll get a perma.

One time when i tried to post it said that i was banned and i checked out why i was banned. It said i posted something in Sup Forums which is not true and the day when i got the ban was 26 august and it ended 28 august and it was september when i got the ban. When i tried to post after that it worked.

someone from your ip must have posted cp

It's like people don't know how mobile IPs get assigned.

Lol this. You know how many times I get "banned" warnings when using my phone, just turn data on/off a few times and poof IP changed

I got banned for posting CP in 2009
I was still in grade school in 2009

I got banned for calling somebody a faggot and a nigger, more than once. Apparently it's against the rules.

just got back from this one
this was in Sup Forums
tis a fair cop
leave that shit on /x/

This happened on Sup Forums? Methinks a mod was just fucking with you.

ha. musta been shitposting in the same breads.

Yeah I called somebody a nigger on Sup Forums .. got banned
Called somebody a faggot on /hr/ .. got re-banned a few days later. Longest ban was 30 days on my phone for breaking rule 1 or some shit.. no racism/offensive words or violence crap

I can see banning the thread starter, but why the people posting in the thread? Not fair at all.

Discourage replying to future shit off topic threads

Well that's gay

>to a BRAP post on /ck/

Stop going on /x/, nigger

Oh it was rule 3 I was banned for.. always thought it was rule 1

Yep this place has changed the last 5 years or so. Before you could go on Sup Forums find any thread and piss yourself laughing at cringe/kek/b8 threads now it's all tranny and boipucci bullshit

That sucks, I only started coming to this place a year or so ago, I missed all the good stuff.

still going to post, you think I take time enough to actually read the topics