Why are COLposters so based?

Never seen a Canada-tier post from a colombian. They also know about The Jew (there's an antisemitism chart going around on Sup Forums and Colombia is the only based country in South America.

Is it the cocaine? Is it the cofee? Is it the Culos?

>Never seen a Canada-tier post from a colombian.
Hello Newfriend.

also, shameless bump

He's just calling out the Nazis on getting cucked by the soviets, which is true. I see no problem there. Unless he's actually shilling for FARC/communism, he's stating a fact.

What am I looking at?

If he's FARC-shilling, we can have a talk with him

Read the OP.

Antisemitism chart, with red being the most antisemitic. And we're performing horribly

>married to based Colombian
>religious, right wing and voted trump in primary
>planning for minimum of 8 kids
>parents are also based as hell
>based redpilled diet
>high test as faurk body

How do women around the world even compete?

>racemixing
Good goy.

I'm a filthy hapa, what the fuck am i supposed to do?
But fuck that shit Colombian women are God tier. Only "white" women who come close are slavs.

>Hapa
>Only white women who come close are slavs
There's only one thing to do, Eliot.

Nah mate I live in new Puerto Rico ain't no white women here. Just Hispanics here and that's it. But that's just off personal experience. I've only had a taste for eastern European women for some reason.

its their inferiority complex. They see themselves 40% white, and they are less than 20%

As opposed to 5% "white"?

based poland

congolombianos

Worst Korea might be Best after all

based kurwa

Well, there are no stats on best Korea, but since dear leader Kim has called Obama a monkey before, I'm pretty sure he's redpilled on de j00s. And anything he says is pretty much consensus in best Korea.

Next time label it as "anti semitism chart" then.. On the post.

I wonder how they measure this though