Went to some travelling exhibit that passed through and look what they had on display

Went to some travelling exhibit that passed through and look what they had on display.

I was surprised they'd even have this; I thought most of them were destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you the same user posting about fordyce spots on cock shaft?

what is this vintage shitpost night

What's the production year of those babies?

I had one until my mother took mine away. She saw that bullshit piece on 60 Minutes. They aren't fucking dangerous unless you're a fucking idiot.

Nope, couldn't be me. I keep my Fordyce to myself.

1968 I believe. Might have been a few years later though.

They've been making stone ones for millennia. I've seen some really cool dig sites.

Smells like 2010 in here

Yo are those fuckin AY-52's? Nice

So this is the contents of the briefcase on Pulp Fiction?

Now the question really is, is that a set of single hole, or one solid block? benefits to both really, but 2010 wants their post back.

I don't think they'll real anyone in

Nice '68 Ayo Mk-21's. They're in good condition too. I'll bet there's still felt in those ones too.
>also maybe asbestos
Obviously not. The AY-52 has the screws outward mounted.

A local museum had some too.

What the fuck is this?

Ahhh my bad, I thought they were AY-52 with the deeper grainlines. AY-83s then, another notably wonderful model

Museum? you dont have a set?

what do you mean?

The AY-52 finger boxes are the best.

What’s a nigger nox?

I remember for my 10th birthday my uncle got me one made out of mahogany wood.

That was probably one of the best birthdays I've ever had.

Didn't the 83's have a small switch on the inside to rotate the inner compartments?

They did but they were initially recalled because the ball bearings didn't glide well enough. Now they're fitted with a slip ring so gen 1 83's are hard to come by

Not of a nice vintage one like that.

The 83's are a dream. They had the inner etchings along the second chamber. I've only read about them in F-Box Monthly.
Have you gotten to try the AY-66? It's simple but feels great man. Stick my dick in it if it would fit.

fingerboxes... i remember mine...

MODEL VS-223 BOXES SUCK

No I haven't, I've been meaning to get around to it but I just haven't been able to find any around, they're pretty rare from what I hear, but it sounds like it's worth it

Hey guys I was just surfing along Sup Forums and this thread caught my eye. What could these mysterious wooden contraptions possibly be? Will I seem like a newfag for asking? Do I dare post my inquiry when everyone seems to know about these vintage items? What year is it? Who am I? What are even?

Here is one I have had since being a kid the 80s. There is a little cut out design on the side and a cardboard door over the hole.

Those are fucking beautiful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes

I remember that one, that's a classic. If I remember right, it had a flap on the inside that would work the whole thing. A real antique, that one

Well yeah what the fuck else would you expect from a model that had teeth

My dad gave me his when he died. I show it to everyone. It sits on the coffee table of my living room.
People always are confounded that finger boxes are still around.
What's your personal?

What is that?

que es eso??

This one, the good ol' 1997 TS-99. It had a luxury lining on the inside that kept your fingertips perfectly rounded. It was a little expensive but it was worth it for the added flairs as well

It's an Ayo brand fingerbox newfag.

OP came across some pristine fingerbox's hard to come across them nowadays

Great now this is the part where I ask what it's for or give some believably detailed history about how my grandpa gave me one and these are the specs and the model name etc. Am I doing this meme right? I just want to join in the fun because I have no friends and no one that loves me I just want to be part of a fun meme plz help.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O#Finger_boxes
So wait one fucking minute. Fingerboxes are pieces of actual art???

mini wc

Esso es queso

>Implying they weren't always

Yeah but have you seen the new models? Their interiors are more ergonomic

If your going for looks id say get real teak dont get that plywood newfag shit

Eres Dios?

I've tried all the shit from the VS line and they all suck, they just consider the 223 the best of that line and frankly I just don't see it

YALL MOTHERFUCKERS SAY DIO?

si, mi hijo

Kill yourself

I dunno about any of you but the model PL-71 was incredible. Self-lubricating discs with a hatch-release system. It really was revolutionary.

The PL-71 ordered me pizza and brought my grandpap back from the dead

si eres dios.. te voy a cojer!!!! fucking god

Thats because you havent seen the V2 series, they even come with activated oil flaps keeping the hole well lubricated