One team assrapes a garbageman-tier team 6-1

>one team assrapes a garbageman-tier team 6-1
>this is considered an all time classic soccer game

why?

Not enough commercials or niggers to masturbate to, Cletus?

No, i'm actually just curious what the deal is

What's so significant about such a game?

Why go to the bother? I can explain aggregate and away goals then you'll just go
>away goals
>soccer
and be smug

Barça lost 4-0 and looked like total shit during the first game, it was almost impossible for them to go through.
They managed to score 3 goals but then PSG scored another one, making it 3-5 on aggregate. 7 minutes before the end of the game Barça needed 3 more goals to win, that's almost impossible to do.
But they did it.

I don't think it will be considered an all time classic like Istanbul considering :
1)Barça was absolute garbage during the first game
2)PSG was even more shit during the second game

Both teams choked hard (Barça during the first game, PSG during the second game), missed easy goals, comitted ridiculous fouls it wasn't even pleasant to watch (even as a Marseille fan and the fact that I wanted so bad for Paris to lose, they played like fucking kids)

Instanbul is fucking overrated, there I said It

The only people who think that are people who didn't watch it live.

It wont be considered an all time classic because uefalona dude lmao

dumb pig

>an all time classic soccer game
no, it's not. it was considererd a massive robbery. ultimately it will be forgotten quickly as everybody saw what happened and Barça does not have the team to avoid a raping further down the line, as it as happened countless times this season. they can't sustain refball starting in round of 16.

it was nice to make some cash in bettings, but it will be inconsequential for history

yeah, sure, whatever you say buddy

Kek

>it will be inconsequential for history
FACT: Never in Champions League history did a team turn around a 4 goal difference before this game (not to mention the "second comeback" that took place after PSG's goal at the Camp Nou, which made it twice as epic).
That historic feat alone exposes your claim as the subjetive rant of a butthurt fanboy.

If you actually think that was massive refballing, that was probably your first match of football ever.

>a garbageman-tier

Wrong. They are far from such classification, as if you didn't watch the first game where they looked inpenetrable.

Fucking refball. The ref was so obvious that he was sacked by UEFA

it was a massacre, french football is simply shit

>They are far from such classification, as if you didn't watch the first game where they looked inpenetrable.
I'm trying to figure out whether this makes you autistic, retarded, or you're using Google translate to post here.

>1)Barça was absolute garbage during the first game
And Liverpoodle wasn't in the first half against Milan? Being shit in the first game and turning it around is what makes it a comeback.

>2)PSG was even more shit during the second game
Crazy comebacks need one team fucking up. Milan went to sleep for a few mins allowing the cancer to happen. PSG went to sleep ... since the game started and the ref followed them shortly after.

>"Waah! Mom, he used words with more than one syllable!"

I think Istambul is better cause
-Milan 2005>>PSG 2017
-Liverpool 2005

Istanbul is better due not being refball alone. My point was that Barca - PSG will still be considered a classic and was generally a remarkable game with an awesome comeback. (Aided by shit refereeing ... but if we include refereeing, Barca wouldn't win half as many CLs)

Most of the 11 goals came through completely shit defending. Barcelona are a shell of their former selves and a complete fraud of a CL contender, while PSG are a bunch of cum drinking mercenaries who were so dumb that they assumed 4-0 had the tie won and then conceded a goal inside a few minutes so they fucking panicked and stopped playing counter attack and started parking the bus.

Two teams that didn't deserve to be in the next round and I guarantee you Barcelona's eventual exit from this year's CL, probably at the hands of some team like Monaco, will make everyone forget about the 3 goals in 7 minutes.

>Dudek wasn't chosen as MOTM of that final

disgusting desu

Dudek had his moments like spilling the ball and needing fucking Traore to cover up for him. He made a few decent saves but only the double save really stands out. Gerrard did a lot more in the final.

>
it's of no consequence. Barça doesn't have the team to beat Sevilla or Lester, much else the real contenders. Do you expect them to be carried until the end?

a footnote in a history book, that's what they'll get. nobody will be able to dissociate this """win""" from the face of the referee because of one thing called collective memory
stop it, you're not aussie nor canadian

>Most of the 11 goals came through completely shit defending
This. Seriously, apart from the free kicks by Di Maria and Neymar :

>Barcelona's defenders suddenly decide to stop playing, letting Draxler score an easy goal
>Barcelona's defenders suddenly decide to stop playing, letting Di Maria score an easy goal
>>Barcelona's defenders suddenly decide to stop playing, letting Cavani score an easy goal
>PSG defenders engage Slippy G mode and let Suarez score at 3'
>Kurzawa scores an own goal
>PSG's defenders suddenly decide to stop playing, letting Sergi Roberto score a goal - oh, Trapp also decided to stop goalkeeping on this one

7 meme goals out of 11, wew

>implying Aurier didn't intentionally stop tracking Roberto, completing his vengeance on PSG

>considered an all-time classic

No. It's just a team playing like complete shit + using disaster-recipe tactics + getting refballed as usually happens in a classic drama theatre venue known as the Camp Nou.