I-I'm scared Sup Forums

I'm all alone in my apartment after my roommates left (university students). I keep hearing noises and scraping sounds but no one is there.

The streets are so quite, so quiet. It's that silence that's so quiet it's almost loud.

I always feel like someone is behind me, and that silence. It just won't go away.

Radio, music, TV, nothing helps. It's like throwing embers into the arctic ocean.

Be honest, am I kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0qH_d0IU_s
youtube.com/watch?v=HzdQJTpUubo
youtube.com/watch?v=8eawYlpddPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf01BfM_lTo
youtube.com/watch?v=gjwtyawDbjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hiiiii it's billy mays welcome to purgatory

Dogman/Wolfman

I'm rolling, if bubs, I won't make it through the night.

Lay off the Ayyy Lmaos for a while.

please send music anons

>The streets are so quite

quite what

youtube.com/watch?v=o0qH_d0IU_s

Wow, epic meme. So smart user. Congrats, now I don't care if I die anymore after seeing such stupidity.

Its probably a rat

source: am exterminator

Thank you user

It isn't.

what's wrong with men nowadays, are they all pussies?

this thread is dumb

pls, I'm already spooked

youtube.com/watch?v=HzdQJTpUubo

Good point, it does seem odd that even transfaggots tend to have more balls than the average modern male.

you haven't heard what I've heard.

Niggers
Or try

You realise you live in America, right? You know you can buy a gun with no fucking effort, right?

nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This used to be the kind of thing one would post to Sup Forums, the random board.

Trial by fire. Trannies have to deal with a lot of public ridicule. They either grow a thick skin, or off themselves. Only the fabulous survive.

But I don't have one right now.

Shit, I just realized my bike is IN MY ROOM. Is that why they're coming to get me? to steal my bike?

No Problem mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=8eawYlpddPQ

>Did you do something to offend some spirits?

>checked
Pls I'm a retard and /comfy/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf01BfM_lTo

Why don't you play a game called go find a gook and beat his ass that'll cheer you up

I understand that Sup Forums has become so shit that fun threads get lost there, but for god's sake anons everywhere complain about Sup Forums leaking when in reality it's everywhere else leaking here, especially Sup Forums and /s4s/

Fuck, I just remebered, I went to a party the other day and someone left salt all over the stairs, as in salt circles, and I BROKE IT. Are the tormented souls of the dark spirits after me becouse of that?

anyone here an expert?

It's 2:30am I think okay time for a thread that isnt Trump General

Double dubs in a row pretty much confirm.
>Call an excorcist.

ebolachan is coming to give you ebola

No, no, no pleas guys. FUCK I keep turning my head like a retard to see what;s behind me.
>Bird is signing
What does this mean, lads?

what time is it and what kind of bird does it sound like ?

For me, in every house I've lived in, I always hear this sound of a cup being dropped, one of my plastic cups. I look there, nothing was dropped, and no evidence of it either. I've also had this paranoia feeling of someone behind me at night as well. I just kinda got used to it, it's been happening to me since I was like 5.

about 2:30am, bird sounds like a blackbord mane

Nightingale.

conrats you are mentally ill. try a doctor

Rat.

>Silence
>Scary
Go fuck yourself, fucking pussy.
Don't you fags have guns or something?
Just grow up.
Give me one reason to be actually worried about your safety.

turn on the lights. put yourself in a position so you can have full view of everything in the room.

Relax. Don't be afraid. You'll feed it.

Two things you can do. Confront it directly and let it know you're not afraid and you're the master of your fucking territory, or get naked and masturbate.

Either will work, just stay naked with your dick uncovered until you feel safe.

>Implying anyone on this board isn't

not that type of scratching

is that bad?

>not that type of scratching
Crabs

All the lights are on, I can't remember who turned them on though.

not exactly in the mood now mate

I CANT own a gun, I live in jew york

Get gun, and be safe

youtube.com/watch?v=gjwtyawDbjs

I live in a Brazilian favela whitout a gun and i sleep like a baby, you're just a coward burguer.
Go to a fucking therapist and work your fears out of your mind, or just kill yourself, whatever suits you better.

They are coming. They see you.

there's safety in sweaty, hairless numbers

>trusting other people
it's already too late for you OP, you've made your mistakes

I'm also a bit of an autist and my grandmother is a skitzo

i live in the country where my nearest neighbor is 50 miles away.

i hear lots of things, but this is why i keep a gun next to me at all times. Its very nice