I...need help

I...need help

Ok, so I have many problems and need some advice from literally anyone. To put it short, I do a lot of fucked up things, and I want to stop. From torturing animals, hurting myself via cutting, or hitting walls, and setting things on fire constantly, I do a lot of shit. Anyways, I'm saying this here because I cant seek out professional help, because I would be put on a 72 hour watch, and I dont want to put anyone I know through that. In fact, just this morning I broke up with my gf because I didnt want her to notice the cut along my ribs. Please help.

tl;dr please help before I hurt myself or others

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how long has this been going on? do you do it out of depression? anger? or other?

I really wish I knew. Depression maybe. Again though, I cant figure this out, because I cant go to professionals

Dude, it sounds like you got a serious set of issues to deal with—no duh, right? If you really want to get well, you’re going to have to get information from some other sources than a bunch of Sup Forumstards. If a professional thinks you need a 72-hour break, you probably need the break.

So, gIve yourself a three day breather, allow some of your symptoms to reset, then get series about the mental health thing. I think you already did the mentally hard part in admitting things are not right at the moment, and it will most likely be a long road to get your shit straight, but it is doable.

Also, if the meds aren’t working, tell your professional. It often takes a number of tries to get the dosage right. We’re pulling for you, and if we are doing that, imagine what your family and loved ones can do.

You should seek out professional help, user. If you have to be on a 72 hour watch, don't worry about what others are going through, you have to do it for yourself. You may just be able to find a therapist or psychiatrist who can help you, maybe get you on some meds if you can benefit from them. I don't know how your relationship with your (ex) gf is but I wouldn't suggest distancing her, it sounds like you need all the friends and positive influences you can get right now.

I'd try googling for some answers for what kind of mental health treatment will work best for you, there are free anonymous services that can help you.

I'm glad you're looking for a solution, and I wish you the best of luck. Just remember that you're not alone, many other people are dealing with the same issues you are. I'm confident that if you're serious about getting better you will be well on your way to a better life.

this. get the help man, it may seem scary, but it'll be worth it

Thanks man. That's worded just well enough to convince me to at least try I guess. But where should I start? I dont think I could bring myself to just tell someone face-to-face that I wish I could kill myself.

I cant do that though. I cant explain it either, I just cant believe that I deserve it. I love my family and friends too much, and will more often than not put them before me. I cant put them through seeing me like this.

Any experiences with psyhedelics?

Fucking up animal? Nah you can just go die. Please use a 12g to your face.

If you love your family and friends, do it for them. Going down this narrow road will only leave you feeling choked in the end including family and friends. It might seem that coming out this way would hurt those around you. But I think every Sup Forumstard can agree that letting this burn hotter will hurt more unless you take action now.

You can't hide from your problems. Real family would stick by you. Ask them to help you seek help user. It's more upsetting for a family member to have one of their own suffering.

Sounds good. What are you a PETA representative?

Here m8. Hold my chocolate milk. I'll be right back.

Never done drugs

This. I honestly wouldn't care if OP ate babies every day, but if you hurt a fucking dog I'm gonna have to ask you to an hero

>I just cant believe that I deserve it.
What you don't deserve is to live a life like the one you're living, you deserve better. And if your loved ones care about you then they will be 100% on board with you doing what you need to do to help yourself. They want you to be happy and have a better life.

Mental health professionals deal with this shit all the time. They are trained to handle it and they chose that kind of work because they want to help people, so let them help you. I know how you feel but once you allow yourself to get the help you need you will feel so much better.

Stop running from everything.

We must share

ah fuck oh shit fuck fuck fuck

Yah well fuck your b8 to hell
Whoever typed that does sound manic and may want to consider getting help

Have you talked to an online active listener in a crisis chat? It's free and confidential, and while they can't give you answers on how to live your life or treatment for a mental illness, they will listen and talk through your issues with you.

Explain your situation to them. If they aren't of any help, just exit the chat. You have nothing to lose.

It's not b8 my guy. I try not to joke about situations like this

I hope you die painfully and slowly if you're really torturing animals you piece of shit. Hurt yourself or your family/friends all you want but don't fucking touch innocent creatures

Link?

Clean that filth out of the gene pool.
KYS

>Torturing animals

Beyond saving. Finish what that cut along the ribs started OP.

Appreciate it. Found this just for you, Shitberg

Fair enough. Glad to find the answer I was looking for

Best spot to cut along the ribs?
Send me a diagram or some shit

maybe thats what you need.
little weed never hurt nobody

I googled 'free anonymous mental health' and found some sites

Thank you

chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx

This chat isn't just for suicide, but crisis in general.

I cant speak for where you live, but maybe start with something anonymous like a suicide hotline—they may have some local mental health resources that can get you started. At worst, at least around here, you can always go to a hospital emergency room. It seems a bit over the top, but they can keep an eye on you if you are having a bad time, at least until a slot opens up somewhere.

It’s hard to say how immediate your problems are at this very second of course, but if you can hang on until morning, and if you are in the US sonewhere, you can always check with a city or county mental health folk. Again, they might not be the ones to do the work, but they can point you to people that can. Another option is to talk to a medical doctor or nurse that you trust.

Speaking as a fellow depressive, I think that the burden on family thing is the disease talking. Unless they are utter monsters, don’t you think that offing yourself would be worse on friends and family than being annoying or irritating. More likely than not they see what you are going through and don’t know what to do. Getting yourself better is probably the best thing you can do for them.