You guys will fight over anything, i need answers

You guys will fight over anything, i need answers
What is better, Bags of chips or Gummy Candies ?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/x7wbby69
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gummies

fuck you

why not both

yeah gummies

Chips because I can eat other food with them like bean dip, sammiches or burritos

You can get a bag of chips anywhere. Gummies all the way.

OP HERE
You can also Vote here

strawpoll.com/x7wbby69

chips, they at least have some nutritional value
2g protein, 1g fiber, 0 cholesterol, 0 trans fats

i want to die

gimme that sweet gummie gumness yes babay all all all of them at once, whole bad, no two bags mmm mm wait.. ccchh chhchhhh. dies

GUMMIES ALL FUCKING DAY

I will wreck a bag of chips no problem. Candy I can get sick of easier. Also while both are trash tier food gummies are pure sugar so they're worse.

Sour cream and onion is my biggest weakness. I'll tear through a whole party size bag in an hour.

Gummies you fucking n'beard

Depends. How stoned am I in this situation?

Obviously chips because it goes better with drinking... and the gummies are mostly just sugar. If you had offered chocolate, then that might be tempting.

I have an alternative suggestion, and hear me out here before you pass judgment, but why not both? A little diversity never hurt anyone. (Well, except for all those eurpoeans who are being raped and murdered by the muslims infecting their countries while their governments just look the other way, but that's a discussion for another thread).

gummie chips

Doritos rules!

i hope you die

Neither. I vote for the t-rex.

That makes two of us.

i want to die too ):

According to the strawpoll. Chips wins

>I'll tear through a whole party size bag in an hour.
>hour

I can too but then I switched to those baked ones. I don't even like chips anymore, they ruined it.

more expensive with smaller bags with cardboard texture. I would rather waste my calorie and sodium intake on fried chippys

Fuck off you cheated the poll, it was you, you fucking piece of shit

>Sour cream and onion
Sorry, but these right here are the best chips, period. I think they do make a sour cream and onion flavor, though.

everyone has different taste but i would probably take the chips if i could only have one

Test

Depends on if I want gummy candies or chips. Both are good.

There's this brand, I think they're local but they're called Bapps or something, the font is super illegible. Anyways, they make this flavor they call Voodoo and it is the best potato chip flavor on this Earth.

Brannagans beef and mustard 'crisps' are God teir making all other crisps obsolete.