Rick and Morty is the worst show on TV right now

Rick and Morty is the worst show on TV right now.

Prove me wrong.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Cartoons are gay anyway

niceb8m8

Big Bang Theory is still airing

Rick and Morty is the best show on TV right now.

These threads are fucking cancer. Take it to Sup Forums. Fuck all shows.

B... but wubalubadubdub... and whenever Rick burps for the 1000th time we still die!!!

The Kardashians are still on TV.

/thread

come up with a better argument then come back faggot. prove yourself right first

whoops
>argument invalid
troll somewhere else...

This

Ur right

>insert Uhhhhhhhhh.....
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
A AHHAHAHAHAH
EKS DDDDD

LMAFO

Fucking t.v watchers. You could stand that time watching animu

Anime is just as bad but at least their fans aren't calling themselves intellectuals.

babbys first existentialism

Looks good to me.

/thread.

This

Bazooka

>It's only popular because adult swim is really shitty right now
>Too many "life is worthless" jokes for a depressed audience
>Waaaayyy too fucking cliche
>Count the amount of "Uh"s in an episode

They're both really, really bad. Not sure which is worse honestly.

Bob's Burgers is worse

you need at least a 130 IQ to even bein to appreciate the genius of Rick and Morty

Why do you guys so badly need someones else's validation for what you enjoy?

Op here, can actually agree with that. Completely forgot about that show.

back2reddit

This is even worse than anime fans tbh

Honestly I agree, but why not just move on with your life? When all you do is complain about stupid shit other people like you come off as incredibly insecure.

Why even bother watching t.v.?

Orville is airing.
So is Big Bang theory.
Reality tv. Kardashians, etc.
Etc.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

TV died when they killed the analog.

I'm watching for first time ever..episode where rick puts a helmet on the dog..10 mins in haven't laughed yet

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Beat you to it fag

Just because the fanbase is shit doesn't mean the show is shit

>imploding explications

Fanbase is shit
to be fair i just like getting really high and debating theories on it.
honestly tv doesnt entertain me unless im fucked up

Why watch Rick and Morty when you have masterpieces like Inferno Cop

I won't, enjoy your bandwagon.

Oh jeez
Oh man
no one cares about your opinion

I swear to fucking god if i see one more post bashing rick and morty.

I used to like this sub but this is getting way out of hand when youre shitting on something that's actually GOOD.

You really think rick and morty is on the same fucking level as fucking funwaa??

I'm this () close to unsubbing

edit: Why do you downvote? Are you really that sad of a person that you have little fits of spite and have to reach out through a medium that has nothing to do with validity? You do realize karma is worthless right? And that downvoting a comment doesn't do anything to the legitimacy of what's in the post right? Or do you just ignore all of that because you're butthut and have to lash out like a baby in need of a circumcision? I mean seriously! You can't have a conversation with someone on the internet without angrily clicking the downvote button? Do you feel like you've had vengeance on me or something? I personally don't care about downvotes either way (by all means, call your silly downvote brigade on me, it means nothing at all to me), but I just find it funny how seriously you and others like yourself actually take these imaginary internet points. Reddit really is all you have, huh? Damn do I feel bad for you. But you know what? I don’t care! I’ll rake in the coal! You’re logic is flawed, kiddo. Don't like what people are doing with it? Downvote me, that'll show 'em! Go ahead and press that down arrow, I know you're itching to do it. Think you're contributing to the community? "Doing your civic duty"? Nope. You're just decreasing a meaningless number on the internet. You just want to hop on the bandwagon. Well POUNCE! O can hear you as your feet land on the cold real steel of the inside of the wagon. You know what? Enjoy the ride, for now. Maybe even stick your head out the window and feel the breeze while you reflect on the importance of your downvote to me. I'll even give you my word, this isn't even my primary account, kiddo.

>Breadwinners, Family Guy, MTV as a whole, FOX news, NBC, ABC, CBS
Just go be a faggot somewhere else.

Proof op is wrong... Tim and Eric

They released it late because they wanted to make it good. supposedly. Then they come out with another bullshit, lazy "other cable" episode. Why not just make it family guy and throw a bunch of non sequiturs together.

An animated show based on internet and lolrandom humour with a fanbase that's annoying.
Sounds like asdfmovie.

>Prove me wrong.
You care enough to make a thread

QED

>claims to hate Rick & Morty
>has a screenshot of it saved.
k. If making bait threads make you feel warm inside then by all means, you do you.

People are still posting threads like this? Jesus. You're like those conservatives that claim to hate gays but end up being a closet homosexual.
I think you all secretly love R&M but need to "look cool" among your user "friends"

There is a spin off of the big bang theory called little sheldon

Football.

Shut your Goddamn mouth

Hey guys, OP here. Listen, I just want to apologize for shitting up Sup Forums with my faggotry. I should know better but I can't help myself, being a big dumb faggot is all I know how to do. Maybe one day I'll stop being a useless faggot, I doubt it though.

Sorry everyone.

Well, since there's infinite universes with Rick & Morty being written, and some number of them will have better writers, it will always be the best show somewhere.

However, there are no universes where OP isn't a faggot.

The fuck did you say nigga, take that shit back or imma come over there and beat your meat

Wrong, the walking dead is the worst TV show

this is accurate

I like it because it reignited me and my sister's sex life.

We hadn't fucked since my prom night 7 years ago and all the Morty x Summer shit got us hot for each other again. You'll never know true pleasure until you blow a load inside your sister whIle she moans "fill me up morty"

Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, and Walking Dead exist. Not to mention Rick and Morty makes the viewer question certain aspects about our existence and universe. It's literally the smartest, most intellectually stimulating thing you can find on the tele. To the point that I believe the only people that don't like it are either uncomfortable with new ideas in their heads, or have never seen it.

You mean worst show on tv that has a fanbase on Sup Forums that posts about the show right?

Jesus you little faggots don't even stop to think for a second before bitching about things to sound edgy.

The show is good, it isn't as amazing as it's fans think it is but it is still one of the better shows on cable.

not for long

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A POST MORTY

POST RIIIIIIIICK

-posted from my iPhone Xdddddd

Nice post. Have my upboat.

despite all the jokes only being reference to some popular sci-fi
its a good show like 8/10

op just being a fag

That's a terrible bait you fucking faggot, here's your (you) so you don't kill yourself, try harder next time.

Fucking iq is a horrible way to measure intelligence

Nice try Dan.
We can't be fooled again!

Season was ordinary at first but has picked up towards the end. Morty's Mind Blowers and Tales from the Citadel were excellent episodes.

Sounds like the kind of thing someone with a low IQ would say.

Dr Who is currently off air so I guess you're right, at least until xmas.

How about little bazinga?

orville is better than star trek

God dammit it's a stupid goofy retarted show thats entertaining to watch when your high. It was cool first 2 seasons to pass the time. This season sucks since they go new writers (females) and made the show less entertaining. Shits dead, move on

its not that the fanbase is shit. its that a ton of hot topic no identity of their own losers hopped on board the bandwagon and over meme every single joke because they want other people to see theyre watching too and acknowledge them a cool. for example the seshuan sauce crap. wasnt even remotely funny, and every fucking idiot posted seshuan jokes on social media trying to get people to recognize them too.

people are just dumb sheep and because this show is considered edgy and hip now, all the losers are gonna exploit it till just hearing the name makes you wanna punch something

still a fun show to watch though. i dont think most of the episodes are tears in your eye laughter, but it does entertain me

Jim Bakker is back in business. Williams stream of R & M is widely preferred.

It's a good show with the most cringe-worthy and shitty audience.

Fuck you John. You white guilt, milk toast, human piece of garbage. I'm gazorpazorp-fucking-field bitch

season 2 sucked. this season is a million times better. half the episodes in season 2 made little to no sense at all and the dialogue was painful to listen to. they were drunk half the time in the studio just rambling nonsense during season 2. writings gotten alot tighter this season

> milk toast
> milk
> toast

Hahahahaha! You fucking idiot.

Simpson still airs for some fucking reason.

About 5 episodes were cool from season 2. Season 3 sucks so far with the exception of the first one, roller coaster (the kid shot his sister was hilarious), citadel stories, and mind blowers (endind was weird how they kept calling summer a bitch)

I read that in Morty's voice.

I personally enjoy Rick & Morty. I wouldn't call it the most incredible, most mind-blowing thing to ever exist, but it's certainly entertaining. It's also what inspired me to buy No Man's Sky, so I could adventure through space like they do. Also, Morty is cute and lovable.

Pickel rick is awesome... so you're clearly wrong.

ZIMBABWE

Half of that episode was alright, the pickle rick side. The rest of the story sucked and it was a bunch of talking. They killed the episode which could've been so much better

Well... I mean... I like it. It's pretty funny most of the time. So... fuck off OP.