Alberto Barbosa; Prepare to be BTFO

Wat?

lel

>t. Bruce Acquaviva Di Trottozzi Napolitano

>moortugal

t. Alfredo rigatoni

t. Giovanni Babbityboopi

t. Dunixi Georgiades

Replying to me with random wog names won't stop me from posting, you have been doing it for months and I am still posting.

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post.

I know who you are and why you do this, I know how hard you have tried to change things but it never changes.
The worst thing about this is that when I leave the thread and go to another, you probably think I have stopped replying to you because your autism has worked.

It's sad, it's a self-perpetuating cycle of autism that you have.

t. Dimitri Athenos

Replying to me with random wog names won't stop me from posting, you have been doing it for months and I am still posting.

You're an utter mong and you should focus your attention on contributing positively to this board instead of trying to change it and control how people post.

I know who you are and why you do this, I know how hard you have tried to change things but it never changes.
The worst thing about this is that when I leave the thread and go to another, you probably think I have stopped replying to you because your autism has worked.

t. Antiphates Salis

i like this

t. Davo

t. Morpheus Vassos

t. Tyrone lee chang

t. Glauber Farias

t. Klebersson da Silva.

t. Luigi Barricelli.

t. Virgilio dos Santos

t. Bruninho Almeida da Chuva Torreira Edílson da Rajada Iglesias Alexandre (in short: B.A.C.T.E.R.I.A.)

kekd

>chuva
>rajada
>iglesias

fucking leld

t. Nelinho Ines Guilhermo Gabril Edison Ronaldo

t. Jaelle Jofranka
(gypsy name, albanian friend)

t. Paolo Pogbetti