Fat fuck thread round two

Fat fuck thread round two
Decided to make another fat fucks thread tonight since it somehow lasted for almost 12 hours last time. Apparently my large amounts of excess abdominal adipose tissue, large lady like tits and penis that only appears when at full strength was something of interest. Really didn't think big balls and and a penis of negative length would be a stare worthy combo

All fat fucks post your fat, bloated guts and big fat asses. Boobs that made girls jealous earn bonus points.

After many years I've found out how to properly use a phone camera

Workout and eat better.

Wake up early, walk your fat as s for 40 minutes, 20 to and then 20 back to your house. Fri k water. Cut calories and eat whatever you want. Repeat for months. Move on to higher exercise. Profit.

Stop making life so complicated you idiot fuck.

jfc
>pic related, moi

how do you even masturbate, my man?

I'm not as fat as you fucks but I'm in the worst shape of my life and I'm tempted to contribute.

>>tfw want to be a sissy cum whore but am fat

Here goes.

Were you bitten by a radioactive chinaman?

Just found out I'm attracted to fat fucks keep posting boys

I should really keep a copy of the following reply because I always have to explain it. Bear with me not green texting this
Was 295 lbs
Wanted to be fatter
Knew people wanted me to be skinnier
Right after graduation I had time to do shit
Got up and went for a walk one day and the next extra blah fuck you know.
Say hey why not just fucking do it so people will stop bitching.
Start with small breakfast
Hour and half walk
Small lunch
Small to me is like 200 Cal or so. Think a piece of fruit skin on and a piece of toast plain.
Another hour and a half walk
Fuck I have all the time now I don't have to sit in a cheap wooden chair listening to how the vice principal got won't be back for the year due to be a drunken retard while driving and knowing the school cop was there. Fucking retard he works at Dunkin doughnuts now so haha fuck you you bald 50 year old drunk driving idiot.
Oh yeah anyway
Sometimes another hour or so walk if im still twitchy.
The walks got heroin level addicting
I'd fucking rampage if it was a blizzard or storm and I couldn't walk.
So fucking obsessed after a few months I'm walking I. Pouring rain with 30 mile an hour winds with fucking lightning and shit for an hour and half usually only once on those days
Long story short I dropped 130 lbs in ONE FUCKING YEAR BITCHES. I WAS SKINNY AS FUCK
Still "overweight bmi" bullshit but fuck that anyway
Doc says he thinks I'm anorexic cause he said stop losing weight at 200
Look like skeletors skinny nerdy weeboo cousin
Don't look like a fat pig neckbeard anymore
Pasty dungeons and dragons goblin with a shitty hat and arms like noodles
All weight gone
Thought that was good
It just begins
Continue? Fuck I don't care I will anyway you wanted it so strap in and strap on cause everyone's getting fucked hopefully you'll like the experience

OP, I saved last night's thread to show my gril. She's going to shit.

Nice work, nigga. Now lose some weight and get your cock back.

Post more of your squishy bellies dammit

Walking so much summoned the great chaffing
All the chaffing
My thighs were still gigantic because I'm the guy version of those chicks with asses 5 times bigger than the rest of them but only with thighs
Calves were rock like muscle with a tiny layer of jiggly fat
Calves of the gods are my one piece of not shitty genetics
The fat isn't genetic that's not what I'm saying
I made the fat
Soda and candy are kids versions of dope and Cole and fuck you up just as bad.
But I worked my ass of to lose 130 fucking lbs
Still massive fucking thighs.
Chaffing that caused all the dark skin between my thighs
Never had that problem before
Never developed the constant sores when fat either
Only started when I got skinny
Yes I was getting the proper nutrients for my skin
Yes I bathed daily
Yes I used lotion who doesn't like covering their body in a whole bottle and wiggling around like a beached whale in an empty bath tub
And yes I powdered all my folds and rolls
Wasn't enough.
The chaffing was literally the worst it could be without medical intervention being nessicary.
Next thing was my tiny turtle cock.
It didn't get bigger
Guess what
B-B-B-B-BODY SHAPES MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!
MY FAT PAD WAS STILL JUST AS FAT
maybe a little less
But the dick was no more than 1cm bigger maybe 2
Worthless gain fuck that
Also my boobs were still girl boobs size
Lost the fat so they sagged but heyhey kids genetics woohoo! Breast tissue can't be worked off like fat
Bonus boob points for the antipsychotics I was on making them permanently bigger.
It was a shit thing then but I always loved my big boobs so it's a plus now.
Skin was saggy no big deal
Couldn't run when fat
Still can't run while skinny
Being over 100 lbs lighter doesn't help if you just suck at running
Thunder thighs don't help either
Got depressed
Hated being skinny
Addiction to the weight loss was actual addiction now.
Thought if just 10 more lbs I'd start to look good
Eventually I said fuck it I look like a goblin

So fuck it I had no strength either
As now like noodles
Can't lift half what I could
Fuck this shit now I have health problems and I hate being skinny at least when I get fat again I can tell people I did the whole fucking routine with the willpower and effort that would earn respect from a fuckin Tibetan monk. 130 lbs in 12 months is something most people can't even think of coming close to for weight lose. I hated every thing it brought except three things

I could jump really high. Like 5 feet straight up. CALVES OF THE FUCKING GODS AND THIGHS LIKE THE MIGHTY REDWOOD.

I could just barely touch my lips to my dick as short as it still was. 5.2 or so inches hard back then and I was flexible. Nice to know what that feels like. I got a cramp. Don't get the appeal. Would rather use my short fat hidden cock like a vag and rub it like a chick through some underwear. Don't judge me we men can use all the same tricks as women do you just have to modify it for a penis. Like it's a giant less sensitive clit.

And finally three is so I can tell people that I'm not lazy, MOST of my health issues aren't from being fat it's actually the opposite seriously fuck the human body for being retarded like it is. And that I don't cram my maw full of kfc and ice cream all day. I have around 600 to 800 calories for lunch I don't eat breakfast since I wake up around 10 am. I have as big a dinner as I can manage now but that's not much. But I get full on solids easily now I think the weight loss was a small part but a month at fedex loading boxes till I puked and passed out every day was probably the main reason. Now I throw up all the time and shit 90 percent mucus from irritable bowel. I drink a ton of milk and juice and hopefully I'll get enough money from my job soon so I can buy some of those ridiculously high calorie gainer shakes and just load on the weight like I should have done in the first place there good God I'm done

good luck OP i hope you don't die tomorrow unless you want to of course

how do you get so fat?

Sharpie in pooper

I wish all fat dudes were cool like OP.

ITT: lose fucking weight you morbidly obese fucks
At the very least try looking like this guy who's pretty average looking

Lots of milk and fruit juice. Lately I've been drinking whole milk with a little heavy cream mixed in. Alot of energy drink those are the worst thing I still drink/eat.

Why can't a lonely person who always helps people out and does nice things all the time get obscenely fat for his sexual pleasure and cram tons of delicious things into him without being told to lose weight cause your dick will get bigger and you'll look more attractive. My dick stayed the same and I still looked like shit. Except instead of fat neckbeard I looked like creepy basement dweller you keep seeing walk by your house just as your taking a shower. I'm still a small dicked ugly piece of annoying health problems. Only being skinny made me miserable and being fat was so much better. So I gained back the 130 plus another 35 and I still feel way better than the skinny weak armed twig boy I was. So I'm gonna put on another 30 or 40 lbs and see if I wanna maybe put on another 50 after that. If im not wheezing from simple stuff and I dont develop any serious problems. Diabetes is the most likely but I've cut out alot of sugar from my diet to help. Joint problems are the next issue but they seem to be holding up fine with the extra weight. It would be fantastic if I could get up to 500 lbs to see what it's like before I drop down to a good long term weight. Really really just want to see how it is weighing a quarter ton. Fuck if health wasn't an issue at all cause magic I'd probably fatten myself up to 1000. The main things I want to experience is a gut that reaches my knees boobs twice the size of now which really isn't hard for me. The last 30 lbs I swear each tit is half a pound more now. I really do have girl boobs for some reason. I'd also want to be juuuuuuussssst fat enough to not be able to reach my dick. Juuuuuuussssst fat enough.

No. I just can't. Dont shove things up your ass unless its meant to go in their or is a dick. Even then I can't stand anal. Anything but anal. I just don't get the appeal. I did minor stuff up butt stuff but now I have hemmroids so it's a definite fuck no.

TFW you get your dick out of its turtle shell and smell your fingers which are horrendous. Then masturbate using the sweat and piss of your tiny cock and cum instantly

How come you where on anti psychotics?

I keep it dry and free of smells. It's not hard really even for a fat fuck like me. My dick is literally completely engulfed in fat pad all day and I have no issues with smell or any kind of rash/infection or anything. Had to get cut a few years ago cause of phimosis. God that poor surgeon it must have been the most difficult dick snip ever he probably had tons of trouble working with something that's almost not there when it's not hard. at best he had this to work with at best.

Tried to kill myself so they gave me meds that made my boobs grow and turned me into an emotional zombie with a new desire to completely fuck with who I was and what I was like. Look at the fucking rainbow space coaster I went on after the risperdol and a short time with an antidepressant till it made me curl up in a ball and cry for 16 hours straight. Also got addicted to cough medicine and cut myself for awhile. Ending withassive weight loss that sucked whatever fucks left to give I had out for good now Im gonna have fun and do what makes me slightly sorta as happy as I'll ever get. If I die from being a 500/600 lb mountain of lard with rolls than a bakery then at least my short time wasn't spent drinking organic grass smoothies and having sex without actually getting the most out of it. I wanna chug milk and eggnog, eat whatever I like as much as possible and get off on my weird fat fetish with hopefully anyone that also wants in. Hell shove a funnel in me and pour cream and honey into me till my stomach can serve as a waterbed for an entire orgy of perverted party goers. I'm tired of hating every day because I can't do things other people disagree with or hate just because Ill feel like a dick if I do. Fuck ive never written that much since highschool

Welcome back, Bear.

Hello instrument man. How are you tonight?

Could be better, won't get into it though.

How are you?

Fat fuck that gave tips yesterday is back. What have you ate today? Drank many sodas?

Pretty good. Going on two days of no sleep and haven't eaten more than a sandwich either. Super stressed about everything lately and the effects of it are getting weird. Stopped smoking cigs mostly and haven't felt like smoking weed either. Haven't really wanted to get drunk either. Dreams are weird and relentless the past few weeks. I really need some magical money from the heavens and a vacation to enjoy it. My whole routine is wake up at noon. Watch some TV then go to work. Hang out and smoke a bowl or two with my friend then go home and go to sleep. Except the past few nights of being on here till the sun comes up. I seriously need a big win in life soon. I've been dealing with extra work, no fun and no real explanation as to why I even keep doing it all.

Only had 2 chicken nugget and a couple fries earlier. A gallon of milk or so and a soda. A gallon of lemonade and some ice tea. Nothing else. Haven't had any appatite recently.

>gallon of milk
nigger thats 2000 calories

Is that it? I thought you were trying to gain weight!

Damn Bear, you need to sleep man.

I hear you on the stress though. I'm stressed out to hell too, and my appetite has plummeted. I smoke more weed and cigs than usual.

You're having vivid dreams because of weed withdrawal.

Just keep plodding along. Eventually it will all fall into place.

I don't even know you, but I respect ya.

>Belly bumps

That depends on the kind of milk. It's probably way more than that.

Around 2500. I'm going to try and see the most calories I can get in me in one day. Any wild, weird, or way too effective ways to put as many calories in you as possible?.

The problem is that you have no nself discipline... you always choose comfort rather than doing what you know will fix this bullshit.
>raise your goddammit standards.

you don't need motivation or any special outside force to help you from now on...that's all bullshit. Be a man of your word and develop your self discipline. While you're practicing that try a little >eating less
Also, stop punishing yourself. Punishment doesn't support better habbits of conditioning it just fucks you up more.

>Eat less
>More discipline
That is your project to research.
Follow up on here in 30 days with what you've learned you fat peice of garbage strangling the human dying inside

Um did you read anything besides the first sentence how do I have no diciprine when I lost 130 lbs in a year. You're saying that requires no effort at all? Are ... Are you lost?

I don't give a fuck what you lost. You will put it back on. Develop your character, faggot

5'8 320 pounds waddup

Didn't return my calls what's the matter?

Uk fat bi fuck here