Hi Sup Forums I just made some OC. What do you think?

Hi Sup Forums I just made some OC. What do you think?

I think that it's pretty true. If you ask a police officer or firefighter to name a time that he acted heroically you will probably hear a cool story. "One time I broke a window and pulled out a man from a burning building." "One time I tackled a man who was stabbing his wife and saved her life."

Ask your average welfare queen in the military to name a time he acted heroically. "Well, my job keeps America safe. I, like, drove around with some other dudes and we uhhh... took some fingerprints of Iraqi citizens and stuff."

Bunch of FAGGOTS in the military. The lot of them. Literally, since now the military accepts open faggots and dykes into their ranks.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
payvand.com/news/13/may/1133.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But the children are subhuman.

>So this one time, I watched a drunk driver crash and have his car rolled over on the side, so when he got out I shot him

Well, I'm not going to say that EVERY cop is good, but a lot of them are professionals who do their job right. They do a lot of good too.

No one cares about your opinion, OP.

I know this is bait. I know the OP has figured out the poorly kept secret that insulting the military will always provoke a serviceman and he's swinging away at a low-hanging fruit for (You)'s.

But fuck me if I'm not that bait-taking serviceman who always reacts.

Fuck you OP. Fuck your neetbux anti-nationalistic cowardly inferiority complex numale faggot face.

Cops are only cowards in that picture.

replace police with EMTs/first responders

police aren't even legally required to assist people

military people who are heroes are usually completely fucked in the head (shell-shocked, amputees, etc) and usually the people they save are their fellow soldiers and occasionally civilians (although more often than not they have to kill civilians)

Im a Cop and Swat Operator, played sports in college and finished with degree instead of Military. Many Cops are former service men/women. Meme is b8 and shit. But i do appreciate the love, i guess.

>tfw there is no military I can join to conquer rape and pillage

Better then cops which exploit a kill their fellow countrymen.
Shit this thread reminds me of how much those jew vipers have took over our government.

I hate when people say this dumb shit. If you want to have a job you do. That's called dereliction of duty.

Less the 10% are vets

Hmmm...

Did you fail your physical to join the army or something? I mean, were you able to even fit through the front entrance of the recruiting center?

I have zero idea what the actual number is. I work in Chicago and I'd guess around 25-30% are vets.

Lame and your faggot, too.

Firemen are pussies. Their job has a very low death rate compared to Construction, Fishing, and Logging. Heck even Delivery Guys have a more dangerous job than firemen. As a former Construction Worker and Delivery Guy the Firemen piss me off that they get to look all heroic and impress women while we do the real dangerous work and get little praise and are thought of as unintelligent losers.

Replace cops with paramedics.

>Top picture includes losers trying to play soldier on the American streets

No, fuck YOU, you nancy boy welfare queen.

Prove me wrong, coward. Name a time you acted heroically while in the military. Hell, I'll even lower the standards for you. Name a single benefit to America that you produced from your time in the service. Just one. I'm all ears.

It should be pretty easy. I've worked multiple jobs. I can name ways that they helped Americans.

>Many Cops are former service men/women.

A lot of them are indeed veterans. That's because veterans get preferential hiring from police departments.

That's a shame too in my opinion. Veterans were taught to pull the trigger if their leader pulls the trigger. They're not taught to think about their actions, and whether or not the threat actually deserves to be shot. That's why Pat Tillman was killed. One guy opened fire so the rest did too.

Police departments would be BETTER if they didn't hire veteran scum who are mentally warped and predisposed to violence.

Now these are heroes, much better image.

They do get preference points, usually 5 additional points added to to final score. I think they are well earned but some departments don't give points for a BA or college credit, which I have. Im behind a guy in seniority in my department because he was in the Marine Corps in 1996, and i didnt get points for my BA in CJUS in 2011. Thats shit to me.

Which i should add, i scored 5 points higher than him and am like 20 years younger.

I maintained global missile defense equipment until a fucktard blew my leg off and killed my First Sergeant.

Now I attend a Uni and get told, while sitting in my wheelchair, that I am a privileged rapist and a welfare Queen.

Then I go Home, drag myself and my chair up a flight of stairs, and have another packet of Ramen for dinner.

Trust me, OP. You don't have to tell me how wrong I was to be a soldier. This country was never worth defending, especially when it counts someone like you as a citizen.

Eat shit and burn in Hell.

Say there is an innocent person in a building. That building is entirely filled with a hostile force that wants to both kill that person, and anyone who tries to come save them.

If firemen show up, their primary goal is saving that innocent, stopping to hostile force is secondary.

If police show up, their primary goal is stopping that hostile force, saving the innocent is secondary.

Good. I'm glad that happened to you. You forgot to mention it happened while you were INVADING A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.

You were the bad guy. Crying for you would be like crying for Scar from 'The Lion King' or some shit. Dude fuck you. I wish you had died that day.

True to a degree. Except Fireman and EMS stage until the threat is neutralized by the Police.

Now we know you're just edgy-posting.

Try harder.

>Prove me wrong, coward. Name a time you acted heroically while in the military.

We pulled Kurdish citizens out of an Iraqi death camp outside Tikrit.

>Hell, I'll even lower the standards for you. Name a single benefit to America that you produced from your time in the service. Just one. I'm all ears.

I worked a paying profession, contributed to the economy and paid my taxes affording faggoty do-nothing neets like yourself the luxury of living off the government's teet.

Says the guy who claimed to be a wheelchair-bound faggot.

Prove it, bro. Post a picture of your wheelchair. You're so full of shit that it's coming out your mouth lol.

"I got muh legs blown off." Riiiiight, and I served in 'Nam.

Police can't neutralize a fire.

NEET? I am currently employed. You wanna see my last earnings statement? I'll post the fucking shit, I don't care.

I work a real job for a private company. I don't suckle at the teat of the government like you do, welfare queen.

And Fireman can't either until the threat in neutralized. Same way EMS does not come in until a scene is secure.

Yes. Post it.

shouldn't have signed up to invade a foreign country, paco

Veterans are the worst.

But even worse are these fags who act like military service is a requirement to be a "real man" or some shit.

So you're a stupid dropout who was too dumb to do anything else and can't think for yourself and instead go blindly fight for a corrupt government that doesn't give a shit about you.

What a bunch of "heroes" and "real men" you all are!

I would, but I feel you're just degenerate enough to use them for nefarious shit.

Must be sad, actually. To be enough of a man to talk shit online, but never be enough of a man to do anything worthwhile.

That's like the retard that's just smart enough to know he's retarded. What an existence. Enjoy it, and may you live to be a hundred.

Firemen enter burning buildings all the time mate. The fuck are you on. That's the entire point I'm making.

Post it, faggot.

Meh, fuck it. Been drinking. I'm a couple beers deep. Can't be fucked to take a picture of my last earnings statement for some FAGGOT on the Internet.

You're full of shit, cunt. "Iraqi death camp" Fucking LOL. You sound like a Jew talking about WW2. "Those anti-semitic bastids sent us to death camps!" You're probably a fucking kike in real life.

He needs time to google and photoshop.

>lol i was drinking, not gonna post the thing I was gonna post

You are a liar and a coward, sir.

Why?

Oh fuck off.

You probably lost your legs to 'beetus and just pretend to be a veteran.

I know this is bait.

>TSA stopping terrorists and assorted criminal scum from boarding passenger planes
>Nazi's executing civilians

Are you seriously trying to say these are equivalent?

Did you not read the fucking scenario? The scenario that had an active threat inside of a burning building? Fireman aren't going near that until it's neutralized. Nobody is saying Fireman don't go in burning buildings you fucking idiot.

>i-i'm not a neet, want evidence!?
>>yes
>i, uh... i'm drunk! but i do work!

This faggot here. Also, google the Kurdish genocide in Iraq. You sound like a fucking Turk. "lol what armenian genocide?"

It's always the same thing with you neetcucks.

Earnings statement or you go into the cuckbox.

Hahah pussy. Stay out of other countries faggot. I spat at your soliders who were here before. You act all cocky in foreign lands where you should hang. You rape everywhere you go. You even raped here.

You are a mix of violent mongrels nearly as violent as mexicans

He's probably referring to the fact firemen won't be allowed to enter a premises if there's an armed crazy guy inside. Drug labs are a good example of this.

to a modern lib, having to take your shoes off and walk through a metal detector is exactly the same as being shot by nazis

Iraqi persecution of Kurds is well documented m80.

A death camp isn't exactly a hard thing to build. All you need to do is create conditions that can not possibly sustain human life, something many governments accomplish by complete accident.

Post some kind of proof of employment. Go outside and take a timestamped pic of your dad's car.

But you fought for the jews.

I believe that the true heroes are college professors. I'm a professor at a medium size college on the West Coast. We mold the minds of young adults and help them to see the world in an intelligent, educated way. Without us people would just blindly cave into racism, ethnocentrism, and many other bad avenues.

We are changing the world!

I don't knowledge your country or blood heritage as legitimate, give back the clay you stole you filthy munt bastard.

>sour grapes the post

Stop being a faggot

place i work does preferential hiring of vets for tax breaks.

holy shit, vets are the whiniest, most entitled pieces of shit i have ever met. they make millennial neets look like stoic frontiersman.

>Did you not read the fucking scenario?
You mean the thing I fucking posted?
>The scenario that had an active threat inside of a burning building?
You mean the scenario that was "A building entirely filled with a hostile force that wants to kill both the person and anyone who tries to come save them"

Where do you get the idea that the building was BOTH full of criminals and on fire?
If the police show up, then the "Hostile Force" is criminals, if the Firemen show up then the "Hostile Force" is fucking fire. It's not god damn both at once.

I imagine the situation would resolve itself in time.

Cops have zero obligation to protect the public unless outstanding circumstances exist such as custody or witness protection programs.
Their role is to enforce the law of the State whether it helps or harms We the people or not.

IE a cop arresting people for "illegally"(IE they aren't a felon they are doing no active harm the only thing"wrong" they are doing is having a firearm without a piece of paper telling them they're allowed to) carrying a firearm isn't protecting us.
The shooting a guy who is actively killing people incidentally protects the people in the vicinity but they're simply trying to uphold the law and by proxy in such cases protects people.

Goy delete this now!

Life is so good, wounded in Iraq in 07, spent 3 years and 4 months recovering at a number of different Army and Navy hospitals. Retired after 34 years at 70% of base pay. Then went to VA and they rated me 100%, then they put me in the care giver program and pay my wife 75% of maximum amount. That comes out to a little over 8k a month. Keep working hard you Bernie fag and pay your taxes. Really make sure you pay your property taxes because I get a break on them also.
Also sorry to hear about you less than honorable and RE code 4 discharge

>TSA
>stopping anything
FBI were able to get a gun through their security check points in 90% of their scenarios

>implying OP wasn't kicked out on an ELS for being a fat body

Spotted the neocon faggot.
>American soldiers should be out dying for Israel and Saudi Arabia in unconstitutional deployments and if you disagree you just hate America

Spotted the libertarian cuckold.
>the military is evil, and if you disagree then i'll tell my wife to stop cucking me with you

>unconstitutional
You keep thinking that, faggot.

The truth is that those are our closest allies in the region. Without them we'd be fucked strategically.

(You)

Servicemen are not cowards. Some of them are welfare queens, yes, and I think the benefits (for dependents especially) need to be drastically cut from how much they've been inflated post-9/11.

But they stand ready to do whatever is necessary to defend our country and protect our interests abroad. It's not their fault that our government is filled with neocucks who fail to employ their talents effectively.

It is interesting that many do join the US military knowing full well what its really all about.

I have more respect for these individuals than those who erroneously believe they are serving their country.

A country must have a military and it is a shame what ours has been made into, same for our police.

Bernies in da house yall!

Stole from Romans. We were here since 8 th century and conquered this land fair and square. How long have you been in America? Your grandparents probably came on a boat.

>We pulled Kurdish citizens out of an Iraqi death camp outside Tikrit.
And killed hundreds of thousands of people in the process
Looking at a yellow speck on a big blue wall doesn't mean you can claim the wall is yellow
>American soldiers should die on foreign soil causing untold damage to our economy and losing credibility across the globe or you hate America and our troops
t neocon faggots
In the 90s we deliberately starved to death over 500k Iraqi people the majority being children.

>Police
>Heroes
nice meme m8

>closest allies

>And killed hundreds of thousands of people in the process
>shifting goalposts this hard

Triggered much you commiefaggot?

Military is not evil if it is defending it's land or conquering what was stolen from someone. Invading countries on the other side of the world and killing civilians is messed up

>FBI agents who now the exact ins and outs off airport security are able to beat it.
>therefore we should eliminate all security at airports

Also you seriously underestimate the importance of perceived security in deterring threats.

Libs also wont let us profile people so everyone has to receive the same treatment.

Its not a traditional war. The enemy over there doesnt wear a uniform.

Who are these fags signing up to die for Obama and trannies? seriously i'm surprised there hasn't been a coup in the military.

Because that's just how black and white the real world is, right? It's remarkable how you faggots in Europe will howl about our interventionist policies until we don't show up, then bitch about how we drag our feet. Just like with WW2. Just like with Bosnia.

Most people i know got out during his time in office. They are still cutting the military size and removing incentive to stay in.

All these idiots complaining about veterans are probably all MEPS rejects

>You keep thinking that, faggot.
Where in the Constitution does it authorize the president to unilaterally wage warfare?
> The truth is that those are our closest allies in the region
The only nations in the region to ha E directly attacked us(9/11) and have caused untold damage through espionage are not allies.
A "friend" that constantly gets you to attack people they don't like and face all the consequences of it isn't a friend they are a piece of shit taking advantage of you.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>If I throw insults that makes me right
There is a reason Ron Paul got more support from the troops in 08 and 12 than all the other candidates combined.
Because they are sick and tired of fighting wars that are against American interest.
And no faggot being against the military being used by traitors who have infiltrated our government getting it to fight wars for foreign interest isn't being against the military it is being against the abuse of our service men fighting against what they are supposed to be doing
Only neocon faggots make such a jump

>implying they got as far as MEPS

Probably washed out at the recruiter's office when they couldn't heft their fat asses up for one pull-up.

Firefighter and Paramedic, also EMTs, are really shitty jobs, they are also very poorly payed unless they work for big city fire departments. The hours suck and for firefighters the risk of cancer is very high. They don't carry a gun and their job consist of just helping people in need.

You wish you stole from Glorious Rome.

No, your current gross form clawed away parts of the Austrian/Hungarian Empire and claimed it for itself like Palestine was for Judaea.

You took one of the most beautiful and storied corners of the world and turned it into an economic, cultural, and literal ruin.

We beat back savage monkeys without even a written language, and forged a super-power.

Maybe if your ancestors were as enterprising they wouldn't have betrayed Rome for a handful of Persian anal beads.

So less actual heroics, more shit job shittier pay?

This tory thread is being commandeered by the US government

>all these assmad welfare queens

I completely agree OP! I'm currently serving overseas and I actually fell for the "protecting my country" meme. I sit in the desert all day doing fucking nothing. God, I had it so good. College, Good Job, and my family around me and then I thought I could do even better. Anyone thinking of enlisting, don't. You'll be treated like crap everywhere you go. The good thing is I am one year out of my enlistment finally and just finishing my degree.

>Triggered much you commiefaggot?
>Saddam contains rebels trying to overthrow the nation
>We "saved" these people by invading and killing hundreds of thousands of civilians destroying the infrastructure of the nation and leaving it a war torn shithole

Btw the "saving the Kurds" was a massive goalpost shift in neocon propaganda well after the invasion and occupation was underway
>Just like with WW2
>The European war
>Any good guys
You need to read up on your history.
The "we saved the joos" was post hoc propaganda.
The only fighting justified by us in that war was against the Japanese

>DADDY LIED. THE WORLD IS TOO SCAWY.

Keep drinking, faggot.

You're a fucking idiot mate why would leave college to do this shit

>If I throw insults that makes me right
...it was a direct mirror of your unprovoked insult, you immense faggot.

>it's okay when i do it, but how DARE YOU attack me back with my exact same ad hominem!

Fuck me, but this site has been better since we drove the majority of you anarcho-capitalist faggots back into the hills.

>There is a reason Ron Paul got more support from the troops in 08 and 12 than all the other candidates combined.
Do you think that reason has anything to do with the fact that both Romney and McCain are practical Democrats and McCain has a spotted military record of giving the Vietnamese info and leaving soldiers behind?

That's not an endorsement for Paul, that was a denouncement for the candidates being ran. Only libertarian cuckolds make such a jump.

>welfare queen

We pay taxes too you son of a bitch, I wish I didn't ao that I could be a real welfare queen.

You're no better than thise poor bastards in the military, they're just men who got sucked in to the shit storn of their lifetime just like all the veterans before them across the globe.

This fucking fire has been burning since the world was turning, I'm glad fate chose that poor bastard instead of me to get sucked into what ever bullshit his generation has to put up with, noble or not, and I'll buy him a beer for putting up with so long as hes not a dick.

>The enemy over there doesnt wear a uniform.
You mean the ones the CIA covertly funds and fosters to justify intervention in the region?

Former career firefag here, get off that train now.

Lets set one thing straight: structure fires are down 80% or more over the last three decades. There are firefighters five years in to their careers in some places who have not seen a major fire. Of the fires that do happen, most modern houses are built so cheaply that we WILL NOT ENTER THEM if we think they have been burning for more than ten minutes, because by then the roof is very much compromised.

Fire departments are useless in all but large, old cities like New York or Boston. I actually just voted AGAINST a fire department tax levy to put on paid firemen in my town and inspired 17 others to do the same

When you look at a departments run volume it will seem high, but look more closely. Most of their calls are EMS (medical) related or are for fire alarm malfunctions or non-injury car accidents where they go sweep some kitty litter to soak up antifreeze. Clever departments will classify the latter as 'hazardous materials' calls. EMS is becoming more and more just another branch of medicine; why are we having firefighters do it? The answer is that because fires are down, we cling to EMS for call volume to justify our absurdly large budgets.

Firefighters are the Jew of public service. I got out for two reasons: forst being that I felt like a damned leach and couldnt buy in to the union message. Secondly, my coworkers were the most arrogant narcisists ever conceived, and I was starting to act the same.

Never trust anything a firefighter tells you, and always be suspicious when the department 'needs' more money.

Depends on how you see a heroism.

payvand.com/news/13/may/1133.html

But, it is a shittier job, like almost all jobs.