Post the last image you saved to your computer

Post the last image you saved to your computer.

Other urls found in this thread:

www-bcf.usc.edu/~lauda/talks/diagram.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

furry thread?

That's actually a good picture.

NO Read OP's post

Please help me in electronic

OP here what are you doing?
you're gonna have to be more specific than "electronic" yo.

Werp

i fucking miss her so much i just want her to be happy

It's probably another foreign student who asks "open bob show electronic sexi vagineee". always need to have someone hold their hand

True. True.

Not much a fan of foreign students.

I'm working with ESP32, do you know something about it ?

I haven't any experience with that. Sorry

No problem, thank you for your time and sorry for disturbing your thread

Izzall good. I hang out here Sup Forums and /mlp/ alot and i'm starting to explore /sci/ a bit more. Find me and ama anytime.

Perfect, thx for the informations

Kinda odd

I'm not op of this thread, but for the record, this is an example of diagrammatic algebra. I think it's pretty darn cool.

I was bored and watching some playthroughs of old obscure games (in this isntance, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (Sega Genesis/Megadrive version) and when I saw this face come up I thought it was too perfect to not have

Can you elaborate on what that is? If you don't mind

Spooky

Sure! Diagrammatic algebra presents a method for analyzing the relations between categories, 2-categories, or other algebraic objects. Here's a pdf on the basic structures and ideas behind it:
www-bcf.usc.edu/~lauda/talks/diagram.pdf

Good game yo. It's a classic.

covfefe

Turtle.

at least she's honnest about it...

saved it myself, thanks !

you monster

Because furfag

Nothing wrong with that, user

kekd and saved

actually the bull represents now and always has represented the optimism for the market to "charge".
Long definition means that it represents a healthy and growing stock market, whereas the little girl represents gender equality or some shit.
So when you look at both statues in context to one another, it actually represents the fact that this gender revolution bullshit has creeped into every aspect of life and adamantly stand firm in their believes while simultaneously disrupting and hindering whatever it is they feel they need to fuck up at the moment all in the name of "Progressivism".

tl;dr
the bull means healthy economy and the gender revolution stands in the way of any substantial progress outside of Leftism.

Never said it wasn't Mr. user

Ave Deus Machinae

/o/fag here

Cute pic

I have this exact image

> use thevenin's
> skull fuck every test
> get fancy paper with name on it

egg

Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil

but with a zombie nation

i sort of get the intended effect here but it's not very effective

>Frases Mafalda, found the huehuebr

But what's the response in the frequency domain?

I mean we rape animals everyday with artificial ensimination and manually harvest their semen.
I still can't help but find this stuff mildly disturbing, but atleast most furfags won't hurt animals.

Ok

I'm sorry.

I'm not

don't be.

this is both funny, disgusting and hot at the same time. my favorite combination.

herro! dis making me raff out roudry!

nice one saved make

m8* fuck i'm tired

I don't remember what the last image was, and too lazy to check, so I'm just gonna put down some cool shit.