Luxury problem thread

Luxury problem thread

Just realised my gf is much richer than I expected. She's a bit older than me and we lived for over 5 years together.
Turns out she just bought 2 more properties, now she alone owns 8 homes. One of which we are staying in. Total value at least 8 million.

Who am I?

No education
No job
Some pocket money my gf handed over the years.

Feels like everything I've ever done for her is worthless.
I'm apparently only good at fucking...

I am depressed.

So in other words, living the dream?

Fake and gay

Not fake.

I really feel no reason to live.

She loves you for who you are, you idiot. You exist in the most genuine relationship there can be.

ask her if she wants you to do anything better and do that

Just gay?

Bahaha. You do realize that it up until the very moment she meets Lord Chatsworth at a dinner and realizes she can trade up, right? All women are the same, eventually.

Youve been in a defacto relationship for 5 years,
ditch her get a solicitor to get your share

get your real estate license im sure she will support you

is the exact situation that 99% of people are stuck in, only being used for financial and social security.

Maybe. I wish she didn't have money. She is extremely independent and everytime I don't follow her wish we start to argue and she tells me I know where the front door is and it's unlocked. She told me I can keep the car. It's value about 35k. That's a world value to me but just some pocket dust to her..

>Luxury problem thread
enjoy it while it lasts, or get your shit together. shit, get her to cover your education.

also quit exaggerating austin - she only owns 4 properties counting your loft in LA.

haha sounds like a total cunt. take her up on it, except her plan is probably to report it stolen the second you leave.

Are you at least attractive? If so keep coasting and be the trophy husband she wants

Lol, she already has it in her mind that she would be better off without you. Trust me, it's what women do - she wants you to feel like shit and leave so that she can blame it all on you. She probably loves you, sure, but won't do it herself. Oh and btw take the car and cut your losses. But not before you get a job, you pleb

was she married to an older guy before you?>

fuck it probably is my friend Austin and he's shitting a brick right now.

Quite a legit problem. A lot of guys take it as a blow to their ego. My brother had a similar problem. He worked in a factory while his wife worked in some office. She was fast tracked for management while he was stuck in factory maintenance. She was making 6 figures while he was working twice as long for a quarter the money. Slowly, he climbed into a bottle to soothe his ego and he never climbed out. She ended up divorcing him once his drinking became a liability for the whole family.

I would have quit the job and became a full time dad and homemaker. I would have loved it. But some guys can't handle the role reversal.

Has everyone here just been tralled?

well the whole "there is the door" shit isn't cool. I'll bet she was married before to an older guy, and that is how she was treated. one of my friends is like that. 15 year age difference with her first husband. she just hit 40, divorced him, kept half the company, invested in LA real estate, doubled her money since 2012 or something ridiculous. She has a younger guy she is dating - first person she dated after the divorce they've been together like 5 years. And I think she treats him the way she used to be treated.

sort of sad, but I get it. It seems to work for them.

I'm apparently good looking. I do feel like a trophee

Of course shit ain't real. Nothing is real on Sup Forums. But it does present an interesting moral dilemma - a "WWYD" scenario that we can contemplate.

Finally someone who take me serious.

My friends are family don't see how I can stand the relationship. I do everything and feeling quite beta, but acts alpha when we're in public. She enjoys our relationship it seems. My self esteem has however hit rock bottom

That's a sad story. I feel him. Now I got the opertunity to study but it's really tough as I can only push myself and on top of that i grew up with a drunken verbally abusive single father. My self esteem was already crappy.

Sure, but I'd be willing to bet that if he dropped his self pity ego whine bullshit, she would drop her ultimatums. If she's turning into a control freak, then other forms of abuse will soon follow. If she starts trying to isolate him from friends and family, then it's time to take the car and run like hell.
Otherwise, dudes have been making that ultimatum for centuries. They usually just mean 'put up or shut up'.

>i grew up with a drunken verbally abusive single father. My self esteem was already crappy.
Uh oh.
That's the SECOND indication that this is an abusive relationship. Abusers have a knack for zoning in on the previously abused. Not sure how the attraction works, but victims tend to go from one abuser to the next.

You need to find yourself someone who can objectively say if you're being abused or not. Then trust that person's judgement over your own. When that person say "run, Forrest, run", you should run. Don't trust to just your judgement. As a victim, your judgement is already impaired.