So i met a psychopath / sociopath whatever. I truested him with my emotions and secrets...

So i met a psychopath / sociopath whatever. I truested him with my emotions and secrets. I realised he wanted my emotions so he can get stuff from me. He claimed that his parents died 8 years ago and that hes homeless. I soon realised hes fake, and hes mind controlling everyone close to me. One of the people i know is basically his brainwashed minion that hit his mother for him. I told that guy that hes being brainwashed. The mf told the sociopath. He now threatens to kill me for involving myself in his life.

I know who he gets pistols from and i know he carries a knife on him. He has previously murdered,the stupid mf gave me too much info when i was playing dumb. He works with me on weekends unfortuantely.

Before i die, whats the best way to deal with these people? Hes impulsive, super violent, thinks hes always right, uses peoples emotions to manipulate and does everything he can get away with.

s e n d h e l p

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.se/pin/36310340724767156/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like Paul the Britbong Paedo.

Paul the Britbong Paedo is actually a pussyclot and just mentally ill.

Give us all the information about him you have.

To deal with a sociopath, the most reasonable thing to do is to call the cops or something.
Lemme know if you want a different answer if, for any reason at all (an explanation would be nice), you decide getting the police involved isn't good enough to enact on or something.

if i get police involved, it gets worse. He will know who did it. They might not even arrest him. And he knows the "right" people, you get me? I live in the wrong town. Stabbings are the equal of American shootings here.

I intent to go work this saturday and talk to him. If i dont he will be looking for me. He wants me to fear him

man lure this fucker into a trap and stab the cunt oy, only way to take care of these chavs is to rise up with ur prick in ur hand. good luck user.

What is his name?
Where does he live?
What is his friends' name?
We need info. Pic unrelated, it's hurricane Harvey.

Have you considered writing a haiku about him?
and sharing it with him at the right moment? Lots of times that really breaks down built up tensions.

If he's impulsive he's a sociopath. He probably hasn't actually killed people, but is trying to make you think he has in order to manipulate you and make you fear him. If you're bigger than him beat the shit out of him. If you're smaller than him try and beat the shit out of him.

Why did you fuck with Heisenberg you goddamn retard.

Sounds like youre being a little bitch user, slap the cunt and be a fucking man for once.

he hasnt told me he has killed someone directly. His insecurities about his jail questions and excuses have told me. He gave me some key information that i used to be 100% sure he did it and probably for money too. Ever since i started playing dumb he couldnt fool me, i questioned every word he said.

...alright, well, shit. This leaves us with three options;
1- Gather your shit and get the hell outta there While (and if) you can. It'll be a long journey, like, we're talking +100 miles, but at this rate, it's either this, the next thing, or your own life. If this opportunity is available to you, don't even read the 2nd or 3rd ption, take it. Pack up whatever's valueable to you and flee to an area that's survivable enough, this is without a doubt the safest way out of this. If he even has the ability to track whatever device you may have on you, take that shit, destroy it and leave it behind, we don't want him following you.

2- if he isn't overly dangerous to an extent where it makes him unpredictable, go to work and confront him. You say what you need to him, and from that moment on, all you can do is pray for what you want to happen next.

3- alright, probably the most dangerous option of the three but with the potential lowest risk if you play your cards right. If we have to deal with a sociopath, we have to think like one, and this is where I, a former-sociopath (feel free to meme on me for how fucking stupid that sounded) come in. We want to gather enough evidence on this freak's mishaps where it's enough to send his ass to jail (and potentially his whole squadron, like the guy who gives him pistols or even his sidekick or whatever). This highly involves you sneaking out at night at times such as 4AM (just to be safe) for you to take pictures of what shit he's caused. Hell, perhaps even nab his phone in case he has any incriminating texts or photos on the damn thing, but you have to play sneaky and be a good liar, and one of the things about being a good liar is to show absolute and complete lack of fear (probably hard to do in your situation, but you have until the whole weekend to practice it seems). Once you think you have enough, you take your chances with the police and have a significantly increased chance of putting him in jail.

If he's a true sociopath he won't think about consequences. You can use this to your advantage. You can trap him into doing something stupid and from there you can blackmail him or get him in trouble. Get it on video or have witnesses you know you can trust to testify for you.

maybe i should. Im just sure he will try to stab me in a fight. He used a lot of play fighting on me to check my weaknesses.

dont die first user!

get him baker acted. look it up

im the uk

Okay, easy way to hurt him perma and get off scot free. If you guys play fight then deliberately get into another muck around fight, preferably with witness around and pick him up round the middle. Flip him, so he's feet up, head down. Then, and this is the important part, trip and fall in such a way that his head connects with the floor and his body flips over on his neck. This will either damage his skull or neck or both. You need to act all like OMG bro, shit sorry, I tripped bro, hey someone phone an ambulance. If Cops question you or witnesses then everyone will be like "It was an accident man, they were just messing and they both fell."

That, uuh...seems like a disadvantage to us in the courtroom...

...and if sociopathy's one of them mental disorders, then we may be in trouble in the courthouse...

>Find peace.

I see...
What advantage will that have to him if all this (looks like it) is doing is pissing the sociopath off, if, per say, is one of the last things we want?

got anymore of those type of tutorials?

watcha after?

I cant get rid of him dude. I distanced myself from him now but got him a job at my workplace before that.

Plot twist.

OP is currently having a psychotic episode.

Tah-dah.

Please rewrite that in the form of a question. It makes no sense, what are you asking bro?

>supposedly has knowledge of a previous murder
>wat do I do guys?

it sounds like die if you're this dumb

it's called moving to another city faggot

What happens during a psychotic episode?

>American shootings here
They don't happen often outside of gang fights and the stabbings that are televised are cherrypicked?

What advantage does the trip-up have with him being all like "OH SHIT SORRY BRO" do when discussing this in a courthouses? If anything I feel as if it's only going to piss him off and get OP on a much badder side of him than they are on currently...

More poison tutorials. I`ve already got a tutorial for pure nicotine, but that`s not enough

Look, bro, I know you're about to waste me, but let me pull this paper out of my back pocket and read you something...
>there was a pocket pistol hidden behind the piece of paper and OP shot him

Be the unexpected, blow his head off

poison him op. . get him before he gets you

I cant do shit without evidence. Lets say i tell him in. They decide without evidence hes not going jail. What happens next? Find out in the next episode.

>Manipulative people fear the strong
>True sociopath wouldn't warn you
>Beat the shit out of him
>Sit down next to him while he's on the ground trying not to cry and tell him "see, it wasn't so hard."
>Leave

You folks saying that killing him is the answer? You know that this could land him in super-serious trouble with his mates and even the police?

I know people who did and do stuff. Stuff I hear later in the news. Im safe for that exact reason, having respect from them

He does fear the strong. He was looking for my weaknesses when i trusted him. He convinced me to do extacy with him a week after i met him. (I had told him i like psychedelics). A month later he told me did drugs with another guy and that he likes to check what emotions people feel on drugs. My mind lit up that moment and i asked him if he did that pill with me to check my emotions.

He went quiet for 3 seconds. He said No.

He looks for specific emotions people are easily manipulated with.

I HAVE NEVER HAD A FIGHT IN MY LIFE. My dad only showed me how to hit the chin for a knock out.

not much else besides bombs and such

OH MY GOD I JUST THOUGHT OF THE PERFECT IDEA;
>do the thing where you tell the police about him anyway
>be near the area where he lies, undetected
>if all goes to shit and they don't arrest him, wait for the cops to leave
>surprise attack the fucker
>knock him out and take all weapons he may potentially carry (the police REALLY should've taken care of that if they haven't)
>when he comes to his senses, hold him at gunpoint/knifepoint, tell him he's either going to stop terrorising you and have him say yes
If he doesn't comply, shoot/jab one of his limbs (preferably his hands or feet, and maybe work your way to the elbows and kneecaps)
>roll him over until he is face down and run the fuck away from him, nit taking any chances of him potentially jumping on you
>remember that this must all be in an area where nobody can see or hear him.
If the hearing bit is an issue, don't use the gun, use your human strength. And don't forget to gag him, too.

thanks user, i appreciate it

use the chloroform

Sounds like Charles Manson, did he talk about stupid shit during that time? Such as guiding with what things should be like?

might like this to

What can i put in a cigarette?

you can but keep in mind it is a liquid, soak a rag with it and put it over their mouth

Okay, I think you are probably just trolling but I'll reply as you had the decency to rewrite. If the move is done correctly then you could break his neck. This could lead to death or preferably paralysis. The point is to do a bloody good job of acting at the time you actually injure him in order that any investigation would find OP to be blameless, as it was just an accident, i.e. no intent to do harm, "we're always mucking about like that". If OP acts the part well and there are others about to see it then OP will remain out of jail.

Supporting my arguement:

OP is a Eurofag so accidental death can be a judgement of a court or cops if it was a genuine accident.

Someone died like this at my school and the guy who did it got totally away with it. Even got time off and councilling for the "trauma".

More ideas just came to my mind;
>follow him to the guy who gives him guns
>peek out of a dark corner and record him doing business with the gun guy
>go to the cops and show them the video
>we hopefully just killed 2 birds with 1 stone

Stupid idea.
>I'm gonna "take all day weapons"
Everyone has a stash of well hidden items
He should tell off the loser to fuck off and leave him alone.
>But mah stabbing idea
Is shit.

thanks, i love it when user`s talk about stuff like this, because there`s no shitposting

I`ll share some too
>pic related

good thread

another one

>how to becomes the victim of a violent gang attack 101

Ok I had no idea we were trying to kill him this whole time, but you know what? This method works, I say go for it. Sorry that I accidentally gave you the impression I was trolling, really, I thought we were tripping the fucker and taking this as extreme as a court case, the sense of him DYING in all this literally flew right by my head and I feel like a complete twat now--

Yes. He noticed i was depressed the day he met me. He ckecked why with drugs. Then he started playing the "my parents are dead, listen to me, i experienced more than you". Started guiding me heavily. This is how he got into my friends mind who hit his mother for kicking this mf out of their house for not paying rent. He plays good to live at everyones house for free. Gets agressive when they dont comply.

He got into my mind for a long time. He has death in his eyes, theyre as wild and evil as a predator animal that kills for fun. Theyre evil, they hunt you. Very similar to the picture, but very light blue.

There was a time where he asked me if we should put a pill in somebodys drink at work and see what happens to them.

I said no. I dont know if he did.

>OP won't post any info

eh, don't believe it

bait or nothin'

info or gtfo

Seems most likely. Dude is rambling in wild tangents

Im finally interested by these tutorials.
Got a better explanation? Im no engineer

Okay, first off. The guy's not a murderer. If he's even slightly concerned about jail time he's not a psychopath, he's a sociopath. It's learned behavior. He knows he can scare you into letting him have control.
There are a few options for this:
You can get the fuck out and leave your friends. If they won't believe you, fuck them. (this is by far the easiest, and best option for YOU. Let your friends fend for themselves.)
Option 2, you can convince your friends that they are being manipulated. This takes evidence, HARD evidence. Video recordings, tapes, anything, and everything. RECORD EVERYTHING. If he missteps and you see it, DO NOT POINT IT OUT TO HIM. You need to point it out to your friends.
This leads to your point about them going behind your back to him, if they will not listen to evidence or continue to go behind your back to him. Your only option is to get the fuck out.
Anytime you're around this guy watch his hands.
DO NOT make eye contact for more than 5-10 seconds before you look at his hands. If the guy is truly violent (I don't think he is, but better safe than sorry), you need to be cautious around him.

TL;DR
Cut ties with all your friends OR
Try to convince your friends with HARD evidence, videos, audio. When your friends don't listen (and they won't listen) see: option A: get the fuck out.

^^^^^
What he said.

what kind of?

That's the point.

OP and Psychoboi are playfighting as they have in the past.

OP does a bit of a botched wrestling move but slips and Psychoboi's neck snaps.

OP acts racked with guilt and remorse for his friend's perma paralysis or death.

Only OP will know it wasn't an accident.

OP profits from time off for compassionate leave and councilling. OP uses "muh trauma" to pick up chicks. OP lives happily ever after.

He never seemz concerned about second jail time to me

Sorry, would love to know more about that picture.
Here`s what I found though, pretty useful: pinterest.se/pin/36310340724767156/

Now I stopped trusting your story.
Learn from your mistake.

What is his name?
Where does he live?
What is his friends' name?
What does he do?

What was the mistake?

heh

Options

1: Ring in an anonymous overheard death threat about yourself to the Police and get an "Osman Warning" with him as the threat and you as the target. He would be stupid to kill you then as he would be suspect #1 and will likely be found with guns and knives.

2: Industrial accident to take him out of the picture. What industry do you work? Electrical mains wires can fail and make metal sinks and shit live.... Or getting stuck in a freezer... Etc

3: Run like a bitch

4: Hand him his arse in a fight. You say he knows your weakness... Then you know his and you just go straight for it first, oh and gouge his eyes... It's everyone's weakness.

5: Because this is fiction, get yourself cryogenically frozen and only wake up after he has passed away. Or do the face off thing and become Nicholas Cage.

If he's a decent psychopath, you freaking the fuck out is exactly what he's counting on.

mods

mods for what?

Call fucking Phil Griffin, I don’t care who the fuck you have to call, Stop the hammering!

He hasnt heard of me since he made the threat. He doesnt know how im reacting right now, but he knows me well.
I know he will come to work to see me. He doesnt go to that job when im not in.
He doesnt have another job as he uses other peoples emotions to live at theirs for free. He likes to make "friends" with parents by acting as if hes their age.

>He never seemz concerned about second jail time to me
He would have already stabbed you if that was the case. Sociopaths are impulsive. If he said "I will kill you" that's not impulsive. That's planning. That's not him planning to kill you, that's him planning to scare you with the act of violence.
Like I said: watch his hands. Record him
You can also try to pressure him into doing something dumb then calling the police on him. Or force him away.

Sounds like a loser who is using a made up mental state to get a rection from kids

He told me that it will happen when were face to face. My guess is impulse wouldnt work because he would have to walk an hour to my house.

Although youre probably right, hes definitely a sociopath. I need to find a way to talk to his type and get into his mind and apply peace.

Extra info:
We make strong eye contact. He does not blink. He showed me how he can rob my pockets while staring into my eyes, unnoticed. Hes a genius impulsive thief. He steals everything whenever he sees the ability.

I hope that this is enough info

The part about "knowing weaknesses". Really? What?
The part about "play fighting". Like two little cats? Eh.

Liars tend to overexplain everything. You did just that.

the impulse was probably the violent threat

Seconded.

>He told me that it will happen when were face to face.
That's called a BOLD FACE LIE.
It's called intimidation. If you're scared of him, you won't make a move.
He's acting on the impulsive feeling: anger. You interfered with his "work", pissed him off. He confronted you. He didn't stab you. He's working off emotion. Your emotion, as you know.
>I need to find a way to talk to his type and get into his mind and apply peace.
That is a waste of time. You are naive, EXTREMELY naive. You cannot reason with a sociopath, you will only wind up getting yourself caught in his web. I've told you, I know from a lot of experience you have two options. Leave, or turn his victims against him. (Which won't work as they have already proven).

>We make strong eye contact.
You're a fucking idiot. Don't do that. Watch his HANDS. If you're looking in his eyes, he's manipulating you. He wants you to look into his eyes.

Ideally, you don't want to be around the guy. Leaving is your best option. Pack your shit up, and leave.

whatever i post now will be considered overexplaining, right

Thank you. This is the key info i wanted on how to deal with him

Thanks again. He did indeed scare me. I imidetiatelly thought of 1000 reasons i cant do shit

The important part you did not get is that you not only overexplain, but that your ovrexplaining leads to you saying nonsense, because you just dont have the capacity to get it right.

Do not worry, you need more practice in storytelling, but you might make it to be a great baiter one day. For what is is worth.

if he has impulse control issues he's an easy target. Set someone up to unwittingly bait him into losing it on them. Considering you're a moron and still managed to see through his act I can only imagine what kind of imbecile he is.

So it shouldn't be too hard to find the correct pressure point and poke it indirectly.

>So it shouldn't be too hard to find the correct pressure point and poke it indirectly.
OP has already pointed to what the pressure point is. When someone interferes with his "toys" AKA when OP threatens his control over his friends. Sociopaths love being in control.
I doubt OP has the smarts to actually pull it off though.

literally all you have to do is leave.

>Hes impulsive, super violent, thinks hes always right
>uses peoples emotions to manipulate and does everything he can get away with
How old are you? 13? You get what you deserve, stupid faggot.

GTFO!

what is that?