NFL is anti-Trump anti-American, anti National Anthem garbage...

NFL is anti-Trump anti-American, anti National Anthem garbage. That sport itself is boring and inferior to UFC and NASCAR.

Watching NFL = supporting traitors

Everything you said is the opposite of what reality is.

Fuck the Nigger Football League

Spotted the poor person

Trump is retarded andn so are the NFL players.
If you don’t want to stand for the anthem, don’t, but stop making it seem righteous. When you’re just trying to be edgy.

On the flip side, why does trump have to behave like such a sensitive whore on her period. Puerto Rico is underwater, Texas is barely recovering, and NK is threatening nuclear war. Trump continues to bait them, knowing they’re mentally ill.

>If you don’t want to stand for the anthem, don’t, but stop making it seem righteous. When you’re just trying to be edgy.

This sentence. Honest question. How many books have you read in your life? Full ones.

im from the US and I don't really have any respect for the flag or the country.
I can live anywhere in the world whenever I choose.

I think the snowflakes getting butthurt over patriotism (bullshit) have never left their tiny hometowns. Losers.

WHO CARES

It's a non issue that's taken up too much of the media's time already

Yeah it's fucking cringy to see. When that one nigger did it, whatever the fuck his name was, the first one, that was "righteous" or at least deserving of recognition. His life got fucked up from it, he did something he knew would cause him to get shit. All these fucking losers kneeling during the anthem are doing it like they're actually going against the system. Same thing with the fags. Back in the day it was dangerous to come out as gay. People got disowned and assaulted and killed for that shit. Now these faggots are prancing around fucking each other in the streets and acting like they're taking risks by doing it.

Why are you judging sentence structure and grammar on Sup Forums? No one gives a shit.

It's much deeper than that. His word choice is creepy. Completely brainwashed by his internet addiction. Lots of people like this. It scares me very much. The internet has really shed light on how many people are weak of mind and spirit. How many people don't think for themselves.

About a million. I am responsible for some of the most acclaimed books ever. Ever heard of The Great Gatsby or To Kill a Mockingbird? All me.

I get your thing

Lmfao makes fun of your sentence structure while posting a reply with 3 incomplete sentences.

Not true. The internet has shed light on how sensitive people are to other people’s opinions. It’s easier to attack someone’s sentence structure than to formulate a response to the criticism.

Foreign pol shill confirmed. Little faggot wants that shriveled tiny trump dick in his mouth.

NASCAR is for uneducated low wage white niggers who are obsolete to the economy and so weak they need opiates

President and CEO of www.missedthepoint.com

I once had a tranny attack my grammar on Sup Forums. You wouldn’t happen to be a “women” with dick would you?

One time I beat ZeRo on For Glory as Capt. Falcon, but nobody believes me.

Conservative logic: "ALL LIBERALS ARE VIOLENT PROTESTERS AND NEED TO BE MORE PEACEFUL"

Liberals: "Okay then let's conduct a peaceful protest by kneeling during the national anthem"

*cue the sound of conservatives pissing and shitting themselves*

I believe you.

>he subscribes to the political boogeyman thought process
Don't spill your soy latte typing so vigorously.

Liberal here and Colin Kapersack is a retard not a liberal. He didn’t even vote. Liberals believe in facts based on research and data. There is no systematic racism and 99% of police shootings are justified. Trump is an orange nigger.

>best selling jersey

>NASCAR
>Watching endurance racing, of any type (land, sear, air) ever
At least F1 has infinitely more course variety and rally is just inherently fun due to how bananas it is. I'm not sure there's any more certain sign of being white trash than actual liking nascar. I have never met a breathing human to date that does like it
Trips confirm it

Boycotting won't do anything since the NFL is being paid by television networks regardless until the 2020s. Besides, flag protestings or burnings is one of the most American things you can do. Armed service members did their duty so any American has the freedom to protest or conform. If you fly a flag and have never burned one, I consider you un-American. Let the niggers and jews kneel or hug in faggotry during the National Anthem. It won't do any good since America has already made their mind up about BLM. No minds will be changed about it. Anyone who brings up how people fought and died for a flag, are just plain wrong. In the oath every servicemember takes they swear to defend the constitution. Americans died so Americans can have the right to have rights. Protesting is one of them. Throw away your NFL gear and see what difference it makes. Like all boycotts, it just stands to make the issue more popular. Gasoline price boycotts? Everyone just filled up the days before or after, making the entire boycott useless. Nobody ever sticks through. Five years from now all the faggots burning their things will just buy them again.

MotoGP is fairly interesting too, because of the balance and skill it takes to not wipe out on a crotch rocket. That's probably the only professional sport related thing I watch.

For amateur I go to the drag strip sometimes. That is an exciting event in person, assuming you like to see various cars perform.

I've never understand 99% of professional sports, but others seem to enjoy it so I just shrug and ignore it.

That word "Traitor" I don't think it means what you think that it means.

As for amateur sports, give the GAA a look. Guys playing ancient sports for their county, without any real financial compensation. Draws in up to 80,000 for the finals, in Ireland.

Cool, I've never heard of it. I'll check it out user.

Hahaha the president is a traitor what are you talking about

Hurling is the one

oi m8 ready fo' a game of slappy paddle?!

Yeah I feel the same way about soldiers. Back in the day we had real wars to fight and an enemy that was worth defeating. Now soldiers enlist just to kill sand niggers and act like they're still "brave." Troops these days are just like the kneeling niggers and fucking faggots.

As a life long STEELER fan I have to say I'd cut that fucker from the team in a heartbeat.

>signs his big $$$ contract and plays poorly
>brings the exact controversy towards the team they agreed on trying to prevent
>whines about it in press conference

Fuck AV.
Ben KNEW he really couldn't depend on him watching his blindside during the game.

There was no reason he couldn't honor the flag in the tunnel like the other players who chose to do.

Get the FUCK off my team.

I never liked football anyways.

Remember that time when Ray Lewis and OJ Simpson literally killed people and got away with it lol.

Severe brain damage by age 35 btw.