On 25 September 2017, an estimated 530 million people watched the live global broadcast of the first ever Young Sheldon

On 25 September 2017, an estimated 530 million people watched the live global broadcast of the first ever Young Sheldon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDN0zqAef8Q&t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a sad attempt of keeping their rating once Big Bang runs its course (it already has in my opinion). I wouldn't even piss on this show if it was on fire

WABALABA! BAZINGA!

This is a lie.

Live or live on tape?

Wait what? I don't believe this.

People also like Iggy Azalea and One Direction

Why are you autists so triggered by this? It's basically a meme to be triggered by BBT on an imageboard.

It ran it's course a long time ago. IT was only good for three seasons.

Doubters all of you. Go check the Nielsen website.

>On 25 September 2017, an estimated 530 people watched the live global broadcast of the first ever Young Sheldon.
Corrected

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

delet this you stupid son of basterd bich

>>On 25 September 2017, an estimated 8 billion people watched the live global broadcast of the first ever Young Sheldon. Only you didn't.
Checked, but I had to correct your post.

stop with this stupid pasta

it was good for 0 seasons you fucking moron

Jeff?

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Him Parson’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Nielsen rating mean nothing, just because a tv is on and on a certain channel doesn’t mean people are watching it.

yes?

ITT: op points out that people watch trash tv.
a truly groundbreaking discovery...

>calls others autists
>BBT was good for 3 seasons

You gotta point there

thanks merrick!!

PLUS NIELSEN RATING HOMES ARE ALL IN UTAH AND ARE IN THE HOMES OF AUTISTIC LIBERAL COMMUNISTS

Just like what you like and don't pretend that it indicates your intelligence.

Whatever you say you triggered autist.

>calls you an autist
>proceed to prove me right
wew

Divide that number by 20 and maybe, just maybe, you would have correct number. Even that's probably too high for this dumpster fire of a show

I don't understand your meme, please esplain

KILL YOURSELF BRO! HAHAHAHA

This show is just going to riff on nerds right? That's what I hate about BBT. Very little character development, a TON of beta nerd jokes. What will make Young Sheldon a bad show?

HEY HEY BROTHER!

pls explain

I watched it, it honestly has the potential to be something more than just "lol XD science guys are cool but weird too xd". The comedy is pretty much the same but if they focus on fleshing out the plot and making it a series about the actual struggles of someone of his age having to deal with things he shouldn't but due to his intellect he is forced to see things his youthful ignorance would allow him to block off it it could develop into an at least decent show. But that would mean the Big Bang Theory had to have never existed, so the comedy will more than likely be the center piece of the series and will turn out to be another 10+ season fuck fest like BBT.

NIGGA! HAHA! YO JEFF WE COOL RIGHT ?!

>530 million idiots
ftfy

>implying Sup Forums autists are capable of that

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

ladies and germs we've got ourselves a new pasta! maybe sure you save it! we can henceforth cease this thread now. I am OP btw! okay, take care guys and take care of your bones!

>Very little character development
Lol, you couldn't be anymore wrong. Howard is pretty much a different person from how he started off because getting into a relationship with Bernadette made him grow out of being a creepy pervert.

yes, we cool

>implying we aren't

stop liking things that aren't likeable you 12 year old trans faggot

Dumb animeposter

Nice

>Sup Forums disliking successful things that make money

wow, tell me another original one

what's ur opinion on femalez

stupid FUCKING weabboo FAGGOT

Ok what you're doing now is the internet equivalent of seeing something that flies, assuming its a bird, and proceeding to throw multiple whole loaves of bread still inside the packaging right at the flying creatures head. And to top it off the bread isn't even bread. You just printed out pictures of bread on paper and thought they wouldn't notice that taste.

It's not an implication it's a fact. Already been proven right:

>was only good for three seasons.
Absolute truth. And it's painful to watch any episode twice
He's right tho

No I'm op. I've been spamming young Sheldon threads last 3 days

and I am serious about this one. pic related.
>I swear to Dawkins I'm not trolling right now bro, like I knew it seems like it but I'm not.... thanks.

sure kid. make sure you don't get lost on your way back to plebbit

>proves you wrong
>lol proof doesn't matter
Return to tumblr, child

>being this triggered.
listen, kid, I'll break it down like this...
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Would you suck a creamy log of shit from Young Sheldon's ass?

(You)

>Penor! Penor! Penor!
>Yes, Sheldor!
>Why are black people black?
>I don't know Sheldor!
>They are not black but brown and are not considered people!

>SIGNFIELD

youtube.com/watch?v=zDN0zqAef8Q&t=25s

>claims he provided proof
>links posts that have no bearing on a consensus of intelligence
>thinks he won something
know how i know you don't belong here?

The only damage control here is from you, dumb faggot.

It is amazing. Big Bang was crap after season 7. Now we have quality comedy again

I'd watch that

I didn't see that. I guess I just see sappy monologues as cringe. Chuck Lorre-style comedy just falls flat to me.

So its based on a sort off smart guy(he's pseudo smart like most internet people) From a shitty show that was never really funny to begin with?

Why? i never understood what was so funny about the first show

>claimed /b was capable of not judging intelligence by what tv shows they watch
>get proven wrong with multiple examples in this very thread of just the opposite to what you claimed
>lol they're fake, they're not real, they don;t count. I'll spam Happy Merchant pics, RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>know how i know you don't belong here?
I know you're a retard mad about being proven wrong, that's for sure.

Did it include Sheldon's first glory hole experience?

The kid thay picked looks too much like a Richy Rich they should have picked a actor that was very skinny and petite thin in the face and looks like a complete fagot the kid doesn't fit the build of what the character looks like in the future not one bit at all

Advertising on Sup Forums. Enjoy your ban.

>lol jew maymays so funny lmao XDXDXD

Not my fault you're blind.

It was funny in the first three seasons, but Sup Forums doesn't admit that because it's a meme to be a triggered autist.

Even then i did not think it was all that funny. It wasnt horrid by any means

Just average, i never understood the praise it got

>i never understood the praise it got
Genuine question, do you have autism? Autists tend to be incapable of why others enjoy what they don't.

you change goal posts more than an elementary school soccer team. this isn't a competition of who is the smartest person on the internet beacuase in all honesty, the smartest person on the internet is the 2nd dumbest person to ever exist. so keep bragging or whatever it is you think you're doing and i'll be chime in to remind you where you are and what you should be doing, since you so obviously need the direction. and when your "shitposting" is over, kindly take your faggot ass back to plebbit.

You have to be at least eighteen to post here

The goalposts haven't changed, you dumb illiterate faggot. My point has been the same from the very beginning.

oh now the redditor incorrectly explains what autism is. anything else you feel you need to enlighten us on today, idiot?

>gets triggered for being called out
Sorry for offending you. Autists are very sensitive, I should have remembered that.

your point is like the fucking wind, moron. constantly changing to fit your shit narrative. here's a tip for a freshmen like yourself: find out what you want to talk about, actually study the subject, bring up relevant information and facts regarding to your subject and try not to sound like a complete retard at any given moment.

goalposts.
changing.
if anyone is looking for fake news look no further than this ignoramus

It never changed you dumb autist. Stay mad.

>and try not to sound like a complete retard at any given moment.
You mean like all the merchant posters and people triggered by BBT?

can you use more words that you're unclear on the meaning of? it's really entertaining to me

So because i dont understand the massive praise a mediocre show got, i am now autistic?

Flawless logic you got there man