We are sorry

On behalf of the rest of the USA we formally apologize for this horrible atrocity

We are sorry the world had to witness this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvwBMucHJEY
youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M
youtube.com/watch?v=56ftJKUOkKk
youtube.com/watch?v=AgDxisX3dWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7zwT-547Y80
youtube.com/watch?v=5kf33HajoC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is a juggalo?

>Americans apologizing
Go on.

bit I like insane clown posse

youtube.com/watch?v=DvwBMucHJEY
They provide great parody material.

A dead body.

I have to say, yeah we are sorry for these abominations. Last apology.

Fucking magnets. How do they work?

really dude? I just started

Im no joke seeing these guys in June.

You have much to apoligize for yourself. Your existence as a gypsy is a blight on the planet.

That is pretty funny

in all honesty they are 1000x better than much of what passes for "pop" or "R&B" these days.

God I hate these faggots

>Detroit
>USA

Pick one and only one.

I don't make everything around the world shittier by the day friend

these are the faggots who perpetually celebrate halloween

Woah, Bebe's Kids. Now thats a blast from the past.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M

Those two are absolutely worthless.

If any of you need a reference just witness this cringe fest

youtube.com/watch?v=56ftJKUOkKk

youtube.com/watch?v=AgDxisX3dWQ

!!!WATCH!!! How long will you last?

This is honestly the one thing I feel Americans need to apologize for. There is absolutely no excuse for this to have happened.

I'll give blacks credit.
Even the poorest, most downtrodden black raps better than this.

lel seriously. these lyrics are demeaning

ive seen this whole video multiple times

Well let me think for a second

How does Faygo taste like?

He gets butt naked

its what poor whites and all mexicans here drink so idk

ok stop now

>Insane Clown Posse is an American hip hop duo who has a net worth of $30 million. The group consists of Violent J (Joseph Bruce) and Shaggy 2 Dope (Joseph Utsier).
>$30 million

>he's not a juggalo

I would apologize too, but havent these clowns donated and done alot of non profitable charity?

Not likely

youtube.com/watch?v=7zwT-547Y80

Are these people not aware of the concept of trash bins? This is so damned embarrassing as an American.

ah...abo juggalo?

Well it was only a matter of time

They are funny until you turn 17 and realize how shitty and untalented they are.

ICP is literally a joke band geared toward adolescent children that watch South Park.

>promoting violence against "rich boys"
>implying these jews didnt get rich and subsequently become rich boys themselves.

how retarded is america sometimes?

South Park would be a tad bit highbrow for this lot.

>magnets, how the fuck do they work?

I'm not sorry. Down with the clown or fuck off

>homo
>homo
>homo in denial
>homo
God all these fucking homos.

>how retarded is america sometimes?
>sometimes

Just look at our presidential candidates. It's all over my man.

It's all just shock humor. Then again, I haven't watched South Park regularly since 2004. They were all about being as edgy as possible for the sake of it back then. The humor was as vulgar and sophomoric as possible.

Get out trash

Yes, and?

Kek yeah Bernie would have made a dent in the world.
>we cucks now
Fucking delusional faggots.

He's still a candidate you imbecile.

What a reddit way to answer, why are you even here.

Are you shitting me?

The Gathering is always an absolutely momentous occasion

Fuck off, cuck

Im a juggalo. Nithing wrong with icp, they are funny as fuck. Name one artist that is as funny as icp

not sure if bait

That's what ICP was trying to do during the 90s, but they had absolutely no talent. All of their songs were about nutsacks, fucking dead bodies, or porking fat chicks with AIDs or some shit. Nothing about South Park was high brow. I watched an episode recently and it was like they were trying to desperately pander to the Twitter generation. It was too try-hard. I don't remember South Park coming off as so forced.

I thought they were trolls until I saw this guy and realised people like this exist for reals
youtube.com/watch?v=5kf33HajoC4

But this dude is fire

Yeah, he still candidate while Hillary is fucking him with a strapon. Stay delusional retard.
>It's a momentous fest of cocktail sucking. Fuck you homophobe.
FTFY
>name one as funny
Can't, they aren't funny. Shit tier of music, they about the same lil Wayne. Suck as but retards buy their albums.

Retard american confirmed. That song is about how everything around, all the stuff u take for granted, is something magical in essence. Even tough science can explain anything, it doesnt destroy the beauty of reality.

Actually, the same message in dawkins unweaving the rainbow book. We know how rainbows get created, science explained it, but does that make the rainbow look less uglier now? Hell no.

Nothing to do with icp

Icp is about making funny songs. Niggers arent funny

>fucking fagnets
>universe, what we have, love and life.
Omg dude you're a fucking homo.

It has everything to do with icp.

Are Juggalos even a thing outside of the US? Hell, are they still a thing in the US?

I wish those Muslims would have shot up an icp concert.

I guess that's one word for it

Dear God...

They seem to be with this fag Germany next time you invade gas these cucks.

The only band that comes close to icps humour is bloodhound gang. They provide similar content, just trying to be funny. I consider icp better though, they have been doing it for years, they are the original.

What happened to bloodhound gang? No idea, no care

One of my guiltiest pleasures,but no denying juggalo are one of the most degenerate people on earth. They became unlistenable after the whole evangelical epiphany on the wraith.

literally only really existed in late 90s early 2000s in shitty wigger inner city or trailer trash communities which were bad already

>being this delusional
Nigga, please, they're trailer trash writing for trailer trash. There's no subtlety or deeper message to their songs, they literally say "Ya scientists be lyin', and gettin' me pissed"

Stop talking gibberish yankee

>are they still a thing in the US
Unfortunately yes for some reason they just won't go away.

Only in trailer parks

Thats just some stupid kid who trying to rap. Juggalos are icps fans. Icp is the band. If u are going to hate on icp, go after them, not their fans. Retard

They are still a thing here and it's pathetic. I'm 30 fucking years old and there are retards my age that take ICP--a literal joke band that subtly makes fun of their own fan base--so seriously that they cover themselves in ICP themed tattoos and click up over their love of ICP.

I bet those two ICP members secretly hate their fanbase with a passion.

Stop this shitty bait

how'd they go from this

crazy dumb fucks have always existed everywhere in all time periods of all nations
the internet just makes it easier for them to expose themselves to the world
on that note, yeah sorry about ICP, juggalos are a particularly scummy brand of trailer trash retards

Hellspit came after wraith. Hells pitt has tons of good shit on it. Night of the 44 eg

Their new album is the shit. Check mr white suit and my delusions of grandeur.

to this

Thats when they got remotely popular, but it shrank. So your knowledge of icp just comes from that era. It says a lot, u know dog shit

WE

this triggers the clown

idk who makes their beats but they're actually pretty good desu

the two guys rapping suck

Then u obviously dont know shit about joseph bruce. The message in that song is the same as dawkins message in his book unweaving the rainbow.

Its not even hidden u dulb nigger, it is referenced troughout the whole song. If only americucks would read a text that is more than 2 alinea long, america wouldnt be this much of a shithole

If you're actually a fagalo than you are fucking degenerate. Good job at being a dipshit.

Look mom, i posted a picture of a cat, im on Sup Forums mom

I remember the dead juggalo baby and all of those prank calls to that stupid Juggalo radio show on Sup Forums. Good times were had.

>dude they are like so deep in their music.
>fucking magnets and shut
>they like tell the book that Dawkins wrote
>fuck man let's fuck a watermelon and discuss this deep shit.

Could you be anymore butthurt, you retarded wafflenigger?

Kek, that baby literally was saved from a life of degeneracy.

Im a juggalo as in, i still listen to their songs and laugh my ass of. But im not a highschool dropout or any other retard roaming that retardland