How does a girl behave after she loses her virginity? Outside of having sex. Different walk, posture, etc? Voice change...

How does a girl behave after she loses her virginity? Outside of having sex. Different walk, posture, etc? Voice change? Change in affect? Personality changes? Quiet girls get more talkative?

Call fucking Phil Griffin, I don’t care who the fuck you have to call, Stop the hammering!

After you take it? Disappointed

Burn

probably the stupidest and most beta question I've seen here in ages, and that's saying a lot

You can't answer it

Honestly, next to nothing happens. To me, it's all just bragging rights.

She gets bragging rights for the cock?

>it's all just bragging rights
I hope I'm misunderstanding you. Otherwise I'd feel bad for you.

there is no answer because why would anything change

/thread

underage b& go home

Don't even bother trying to talk to these faggots. They are just new fags who fap to traps all day, they wouldn't even know what to do with a real girl if she offered herself to them.

឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴▲
឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴▲ ▲

Male changes after virginity:
>Massively increased self confidence and pride
>Does massively better with women.
>Women almost have a 6th sense about telling how much pussy a man is getting and the more you get the better you do.

Women after losing virginity:
>less prude and shy
>more flirty
>more self-confident about their attractiveness
>however they lose a certain "it" factor that's hard to define. There's a certain almost undefinable purity that radiates in a nearly undefinable way that they lose.

In high school my best friend was a girl. Honestly, I had a million chances to sleep with her but I was oblivious stupid and shy about things, being a virgin myself. I could/should have been the one to take her virginity, but I didn't jump at the chance. About a week after she made it very apparent she was ready to go and the offer was on the table, she slept with someone else. Before being told, I already knew. She lost a lot of the radiant pure sexiness that virgin girls have. Gone. I knew what had happened before being told. Granted she was my gf at 2 different times in my life and whenever we hang, we fuck, but there IS a noticeable difference once they've lost it.

That's because you are a beta who has weird archaic expectations of women. In the 21st century, only conservative-religious people care. Which that number drops daily.

You are just mad because you missed out.

Behaves normally, except for one thing:

- she begins counting the days she didn't have sex.

Every nonvirgin woman has her own maximum acceptable number of sexless days. Then she will begin lowering her standards every week and slowly get ready to fuck anything that has a penis. And then regret it.

>tldr, after losing virginity, any woman gets a sluttywhore attitude

I didn't miss out. I've did some crazy sex shit with that girl her whole life. I just didn't get first crack at it when I was clearly the first guy she offered it to, which IS disappointing.

But the truth is they DO lose a certain almost indefinable charm. And the more guys they sleep with the more diminished it becomes.

It's the difference between owning a new car or a 15 year old car of the same model that's had 10 owners, which would you prefer?

But you're clearly a roastie who's been nailed by too many to count so you become jealous and hostile to the notion that virgin women are simply more desirable, or in the event a virgin is unattainable a low-mileage woman is clearly better than a high mileage one.

No, your perception of them is that they are less. That doesn't dictate what they actually are you faggot.

Good luck finding a virgin to marry who isn't a religious maniac in 2017.

Also, I am a man who just doesn't care that much. I expect the overwhelming majority of women i meet to not be virgins, and as long as the number isn't super high I don't care about their "mileage" as you imply.

I've take one girls virginity, but I wasn't a virgin when it happened. It was boring as a virgin has no idea what to do. So I don't see what is so great about putting untouched pussy on a pedestal, unless you are a tween or a pedophile.

>Good luck finding a virgin to marry who isn't a religious maniac in 2017.

sounds like you think virginity can be easily preserved even if she hasn't any hint of religious beliefs

>It was boring as a virgin has no idea what to do.

clearly you're defining sex as sexual performances

like herself. if there was a clue even half as good as the hymen (which isn't very good but used religiously) every man would know about it.

Nothing changes

She might walk a little differently the next day. That's about it.
This is indeed the most beta question.

Idk the girl I popped this weekend cried a bit