en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_marmorated_stink_bug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cockroach

Stink bug

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_marmorated_stink_bug

That's a hanging moth beetle.

Tick

you in illinois OP?

Stink beetles they cover my balcony because of trees.

This.
Don't scare it

Sure am

We call them pumpkin bugs

This. I'm in Michigan and have noticed a lot of them in the past week or so.

Stink bug.
Very harmless, they basically plod around up in trees minding their own business. You can pick them up with a twig and move them somewhere else and they won't stink you. They are good bugs.

847 here. They're all over my patio.

same here
if you don't already know
its what thread is telling you, stank bug
they have been invadin northern illinois for past couple months-year

Swedish name for those is "bärfis", directly translated "berry farter". Stinkbug seems a bit more serious.

Michigan, too... same here.

They are entering your homes for warmth during the fall/winter and trying to go into hibernation.
There is a simple way to keep these pests out, when you find one in your home all you have to do is fart in it's face and they will know they are unwelcome to claim comfies on your walls and in the dark corners of your home

Mylasian bunglehole spider, burn your house down now to isolate the threat

Some kind of stink bug.

Here in South Africa they look a lot like that, except they're generally green.

the french litteral translation is pic related

no idea why tho

those fucking things i swear to god

630 repprting, also gettn overrun

Haha I do this with my Fiancee.

It's a box elder. A type of beetle I see them all over. I don't know why people think they are stink bugs

fuck me kek'd, hard
10/10 reply fine sir

its a stink bug. they recently showed back up at my house - i fucking HATE those bastards

Find at least 5 of these fuckers in my room every night. How do get rid of them?

box elders are the thin red and black beetles you fucktard learn to at least google before you show how stupid you are in the future

see

260 here and they're moving inside here too.

Best thing i can say is seal up any windows/door to help keep em out. you can spray them with a dish soap/water mixture to dry them out.

also an aluminum pan with dish soap/water and a light to attract makes a decent trap for em

the plus side to this trap is that you can put them directly into the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes for a nice little snack

They are Jews, they crawl into your house at night to steal your heat, try putting your monies into a airtight container, if that doesn't work try painting your house a colder color... so the Jews will be more likely to visit your neighbor with the expensive car.

Boisea trivatata.its the dirty whore of the insect community

Tear gas

you are aware soaps dissolve bugs right? not dry them out

yes they are harmless

A Brown Marmorated Stink Bug