How to cheat?

How to cheat?
Any tips or tricks?

green text also ok

Pic is not OC

Why would you? Get a different partner.

What do you mean how? Just fuck someone else and don't be a retarded and let your girlfriend find out. I cheat on my wife all the time with my best female friend, who is also dating. We don't get caught because we aren't stupid, no effort goes into it.

Admit nothing.

>A retarded

I guess I was a retarded after all. Still didn't get caught

Don't. Break up first.

To cheat first of all two persons should find you attractive at once, which, in your case is not possible, OP.

>tfw female friends feel like they have the need to tell you that they would never cheat
>tfw you never showed any interest in them whatsoever

Right. Be like a Bill Clinton. He would not admit anything even if you had pictures. Also, don't cheat with your partners friends, go way outside the circle

Always be sure you have no loose ends and notify the girl that you're cheating with that you have a girlfriend(do that early on, way before things get close). Be 100% sure you can trust her. But don't be a fucking dick and don't do it.

Don't fuck your gf's friends

>take benis
>put in vagene
>no tell

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start

>be 100% sure you can trust her
>100% sure you can trust the kind of woman who is willing to fuck you while you cheat on your girlfriend

you are clearly a virgin

It's not rocket science.

Tell gf you're not monogamous and when she finds out you cheat say you already told her and she's in the wrong for being upset. If she goes for revenge cock then she's not the kind of person worth dating and dump her. If she respects what you tell her you have your own cuckquean

fuck anyone you want, theres no rules written. Just do whatever the fuck you want and if you dont want to get caught just delete every evidence and deny everything. Be convicing and make up good stories that cant be proved and only depend on trust. Tell your best freind to help you, you can tell her that youre staying at his place when youre actually fucking your sister

I'm not working right now so I just wait till my bf leaves for work and then my fb comes over. Maybe you can just wait till your so is out of the house for a few hours

Find the right girl. Sometimes just be lucky. Usually its not a good idea since woman are volatile and will fuck up the relationship youre in.

I've been sticking it to my girlfriend's best friend for years. She comes and visits every few months and we fuck late at night on the couch. Shes a great lay, and very horny. Got damn I love seeing tears run down her face when she deepthroats me. She also is married, and complains her husband doesnt want sex as much as she does. I have the same problem with my woman. Shes hasnt been into sex since our kid was born.
I was a witness at their wedding...small gig.

No guilt from her, and just as much to lose. Frequent excuses to visit. Recently she has been asking to get a hotel though.

Get fake GPS tinder fake facebook.

Make GPS 2 hours away.

Hit girls up 2 hours away leading double life.

Get a job on a diff shift than gf. Make sure you emphasize "over time". Even if u don't have it say you do.

Build up over time.

Take personal days to see other woman. Use other phone. Use snap chat. Make sure you keep phone locked.

If gf ever finds it say you found it.

Easy dude.

NEVER tell your friends cause then they'll snitch you out to fuck your girl

Some friends can be trusted, if you got trustworthy friends then use them as an alibi

>Why would you? Get a different partner.

Any one who says this is either beta, not well-endowed or single.

>How to cheat
up up down down left right left right B A

the entire art of cheating is making a connection with a girl without giving up personal information.

"i dont do social media"
join dating site - use words & no pictures to create a connection. once conversation is established, switch to personal email where you'll send her real photos.

>primejailbait.com
Thanks fam

cheat with somebody at least 30 minutes away from your job, home, and anybody you know. only agree to meet late at night. public places are fine, but only when she's getting to know you.

damn thats work

leftie cuter

stop posting jail shit

another successful method is cheating with a friend's significant other. this creates a level playing ground where both parties have equal amounts to lose.

always speak. never use written communication which may be referenced in the future.

Been with my current gf for 4 years I naturally know which girls to cheat with, mostly little sluts, cock sucking gold diggers etc just for fun and i have no regret cutting them off when I had my fun, I stay away from the girls that are good like my gf because those are the ones that want a full on relationship before you tap it so yea easy girls is where i get my fill

i was once in my bed with my wife, two best friends, and their 2 wives.

i got all kinds of tit play, making out, and being jerked off by the 2 wives without either of my friends or my wife finding out

that site is gold

dude no way chicks eventually will go full retard, only a small fraction you can actually trust with that shit i would never admit to having a gf or wife that puts me on a very bad position

Are women really stuck-up enough to assume that most guys want to bang them by default?

Thanks for the tip fbi

1- how old is your wife
2-show pics user o.o

wtf dude, you did not notice ?

one time right after fucking this asian slut and coming out of the hotel i called my current gf told her i loved her and if i could see her felt guilty as fuck but f it

Do not change routines, for example, if you frequently have your gf or wife blow you dont just stop, she will notice and suspect something, it could be more subtle, like you started using cologne, they are attentive to shit like that and instead of immediately calling you out on it will go fuck someone else for leverage.

I agree here but some of our mates are retarded and autistic as fuck as soon as they try this shit they will get caught, same goes for the women if she starts acting differently cuts down the sex but dresses slutty its over begin packing

Yeah, but to assume that someone's trying to get you to cheat when nothing has implied so is beyond fucked up.

this shit i seen before it always ends up really bad..

almost got cucked by one of my "good friends" and my gf a few years back we where room mates my gf was a slutty freak, as soon as i saw the signs of what was to come i bailed got the f out of there never looked back, heard some horrors stories that happened to those two

>why do we still use "rocket science" as an analogy to something high tech?
It's not the electric light bulb.

Hypothetically speaking, if my friends wife wants to fuck because I'm more of a masculine guy, how could I go about doing it without being a complete asshole? I've got a good job and am going to cut ties with everyone I know soon so I'm not worried about repercussions. I still don't want to be an asshole about it though.

not gonna lie: I like to perv a little bit to 12-16 year olds in skimpy outfits. It is, i asume, a natural thing. Nowadays no-one would admit it, but in the past it was even normal to marry them as soon as they bled. Funny how fashion developed into slutty garmets and shit, but honest hard working citizens are thrown into prison for falling into the trap of slutty jailbait.
Of course I am not gonna click on that link, my dear FBI agent. Indeed, instead of that I dare to say fuck you and your family.

you must elaborate. It sounds like bullshit unless they were all passed out of something

One, because getting a large rocket into the air without having it explode or malfunction is still very hard in comparison to an incandescent bulb. Two, because rocket technology didn't stagnate after we went to the Moon.

you don't say gender studies because you require at least a real profession user.

I've cheated well over 100 times on my wife. I've fucked co-workers in the back of my car on lunch (didn't use condoms cause they were married too. bonus points for no evidence after), Random chicks at conferences, those were the easiest cause most get tipsy at the open bars and just drop their panties. Also banged and gotten head from loads of hookers.

The key is to use a phone app on your smartphone like google voice or TextFree. That way nothing shows up on your bill. Also if your going to sleep with a hooker don't just go to the ATM and take out like $150 cause she will notice that shit, take out like 40 every other week and build up a play fund. If your going to fuck your co-workers never use a hotel, make sure you leave and return to work separately and make sure they are on BC so you can cum inside them so no sperm drips onto your seats. Oh also no hotels unless they take cash so you don't have a paper trail.

Its always the same, my gf/wife does not fuck any more, Oh, they are fucking, just not you, the very definition of Cognitive Dissonance, convincing yourself shes not, when you know she is.

MODS MODS MODS