How do you shave your balls? and also your asshole area, i shaved around my cock but the rest seems impossible...

How do you shave your balls? and also your asshole area, i shaved around my cock but the rest seems impossible. Electric or razor ?

no lie, I use an electric razor to trim down there but for the past year or two Ive been plucking hairs with a tweezer

Get an electric hair clipper with attachments that let buzz cut without cutting yourself. Don't shave it down to skin. But shit man, buzz that mess down. It's hair like on your head. Treat it the same. Keep it trim

Start with one of these bad boys. I feel that an electric razor would simply snag and kill itself in that mess.

OH HAI
IS THIS ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD?

Used this Guy here for everthing, no problems, no bloodbath...just a clean and good shave.

Do it in the shower plenty of soap and water

you must be european....

just grab your long asshair with fingers and pull it out like a man.
thats what i do

This. I use a "male groomer", which is similar but more narrow for more accuracy. Very handy. Don't have it, but cut it short.

Trim everything with electrip clippers, then using a good womens razor squat in the shower, lather up and shave the butthole, taint and balls.

If you get hard its easier to shave the crinkle sack.

Be gentle and rinse the razor after every stroke.

Im married and get 5-7 bjs a week after I started doing this.

Repeat every 2 weeks.

Use this stuff. Bald balls in minutes

I tried this once and everywhere i out it it started to burn and bleed.. Fuck that shit.

>razor burn from Satan himself

not soap and water my dude, use hair conditioner.

thank me later.

this
hair conditioner is the best for shaving
learned this trick when i had wifey shave my balls for me

Asshole shaving?
You only clean up your house when you expect visitors, fag.

I shave around my privates, shaft, balls, gooch, asshole/asscrack. I also run the razor slightly hovering over any gross thick spots to thin the hair without taking it all away, like near my bellybutton or my inner thighs.

It really is I only use conditioner to shave

Will this prevent me from having all the area irritated

yes helps prevent razor burn

Wait
>prevent me from having all the area irritated
>prevent me from having the area irritated
>prevent me from having irritation
yes it will prevent irritation so if you want that then rub fine sand into it then shave

Hi! transgirl here.
Razor- less irritation. but make sure you trim down first either with electric trimmers or scissors.
conditioner works better then shaving cream for shaving believe it or not
first shave with the grain and then against. try and pull skin taut (especially on the scrotum.
You might have t get into some awkward positions to get it all!
Do yourself a favor and moisturize afterwards.

God bless you. Here. Have some hairless pussy just for you.

bruv just trim it to start with

How is the thread this old and no-one has commented on the micropenis?

because he's probably a grower

its not small its just a lot of hair

You're so fucking fat that it doesn't matter if you trim or not, you're still not getting laid anytime in the near future.

Same. It doesn't even hurt

Prob because its just a catch photo, and not really OP?

shut your dick hole you cunt

now it is, yes.
Thank you

i dont shave, i trim it and leave the asshole alone.

Do you get dingleberries? That is crazy if you don't at least trim you ass hair. Unless you are Asian or something and don't have a lot of thick pubic hair. I don't mean that as an insult, Asians tend to have less pubic and body hair in general.

>Hi! transgirl here.

friendly word of advice: Nobody here really cares about your gender and associated possible problems.
It just makes you look like a special snowflake, no matter how good your advice or how valid your point actually is.

im white and dont have an extreme amount of body hair so dingleberries are rarely a problem.
though if i would get rid of my "ass-hair" i would wax it instead of shaving.

Well I don't shave it all, just along the crack. It honestly felt weird at first, but I feel much cleaner without it. Wax could work, but I think that is a lot of work for a few razor passes on each side maybe once a month or so. I don't shave my cheeks or anything, just the areas that need it. My post

General Question:

could I use depilatory cream for that?
What are the pros and cons?

I don't think it is stated on the bottle that it is used for private parts, but I think many people still use it. I don't personally, but I've heard of it.

You'd mainly have to worry about getting it on your dick hole, or if you are a woman then your vagina in general. It could hurt/damage you.

Like I said, no experience. Just my prediction/guess.

i would imagine that the hair stub would itch something fierce, but if you have a jungle in your crack i can see that you would want to get rid off it

Careful with this stuff, I got chemical burns from it. Ive got thick hair, so I had to leave it on longer and it hurt so bad I had trouble wearing boxers and had trouble sleeping for about a week

unless you are expecting company in the backdoor i would simply leave it be

Well at first you might notice it because it does feel different. But eventually after a while you don't notice it because you are used to feeling it. Plus, at least in my case, my ass hair is softer than say.. my facial hair. It is not nearly as coarse, so there isn't really any stubble like you'd see with a face/5 o'clock shadow.

it is just preference though. It is your asshole, so you do you man! I just know if I left mine up to nature it would be a nasty shitty mess.

hey guys how long up the shaft do you get hairs is it normal to have on the lower part of the shaft or am I mutant

Nah that's normal, mine stop growing about a quarter way up the trunk and I get them with an electric shaver

ait

but for everybody here in thread also I would like to know:

shaving vs. plucking vs. cutting/clipping with scissors

what is the effect of all those 3 respectively over the long term hair growth?

Get the "Philips Norelco BG2039/42 Philips Multigroom Beard, Stubble and Body Trimmer" from Amazon for $74.79 shipped.

It's incredible.

I would suggest at minimum you should clip/cut and trim to keep everything under control. Do this if you want the look of having pubic hair, but don't leave it messy. Trim your bush, balls, and asshole. I say asshole because this will prevent dingle berries in the future.

Shave (what I do) feels weird at first, but overall I prefer it better. It is easier to deal with, and I like the clean look. I've done it so long I can even make it look like a fade going from my belly to my penis area along the front. Plus my asshole feels super clean.

Plucking seems tedious, so I don't know. There might be long term effects to it as well, but the only thing I've ever plucked is my unibrow. And even that small of an area is time consuming. So I couldn't imagine how long it would take to pluck your pubes, and I'd imagine it wouldn't feel too great.

Also if you are super over grown and want to shave, make sure you trim first. Going into a mega bush with a razor will dull your blade, and you are more likely to fuck up and get an in grown hair follicle. (nothing serious, just annoying and might itch until it heals.)

Shaving leaves a smoother feel but grows back itchy and bumpy. Also lots of razor burns and grows back thicker

Plucking is too time consuming but leads to a more long term hair removal solution.

Clippers are quick and efficient, it may give your hairs a sharper pokier feeling, but if you do it not too short and not too long it should feel soft

ya no thats what I do but I stopped shaving years ago now I just trim, because I'm like semi-hairy with an even distribution of hair on the lower part of the body but if I shave around my dick it just looks ridiculous. Girls dont mind a bit of hair anyway. We are not 10 years old children either.

Flamethrower works best. No stubble at all.

a good razor does the job. i prefer starting with my ass, guiche, balls and following by the rest. hold one cheek spread and use ur other hand to gently shave one side at a time. just started styling my pubes. a nice thin V instead of a plain downwards triangle or a strip. after i shave, i go over all all areas once more to make sure everything is soft and smooth. always apply coconut body lotion right after, and do so daily (prevents pimples etc. pic related