This is considered "rehabilitation" in America

This is considered "rehabilitation" in America.

G8 b8 m8 I r8 88/8 m8

No, it's considered punishment. It's really sad and self-defeating that Americans don't care about rehabilitating criminals given all the resources we have to do it, and the demonstrated success of the Scandinavian system, but we're not really under any illusions about it either.

money money money money money.
>boy, i'm sure glad we don't have slavery anymore in the states
yeah totally, now we just have private jails to enslave people for doing fuck all. this country is a cesspool

U.S. prison system has nothing to do with rehabilitation, dumbfuck. It's about one thing only, like everything else in that country run by corporations.

When 11% of the population makes up 33% of the prison population, you wouldn't give niggers a comfortable place to rot either

it's less than 11%, about half of that actually.

slavery, then giving them human status was a mistake
either you keep'em chained or dead, anything else is trouble

Do something other than whining about it on Sup Forums then. JFC everything after the 1960s is aids.

Like what? Genuine question.

Non-hispanic blacks make up 11.2% of the population based on what Wikipedia says about the 2010 census. Where'd you get your statistic?

>Where'd you get your statistic?

You do know that there are males and females, and that they are convicted and incarcerated at vastly disparate rates, right? Errrr. Maybe not--common sense on Sup Forums is a stretch.

This is considered "rehabilitation" in Europe.

I'm glad you're getting this, too, OP.
This is degenerate and hazardous to humans.

lol yeah because you can rehabilitate a shitskin just like you can rehabilitate a northern european

Very edgy.

Tbh death penalty for all would be simpler and cost effective

>never heard of subsets

The first world is no place for this sort of barbarism.

>barbarism
Its actually the opposite. Clean eradication of the cancer that plagues the race.

Fucking A, agreed!

Go back to Berkley, pussy.

I'm from Alabama, jackass.

Jails shouldnt exist though. You should basically have to work on labor projects for free for a period of time.

Nope
Here in America rehabilitation isn't really part of the prison system. That pic is of a jail cell, a rehab facility would look different, and you'd probably need to pay a lawyer to get you into one in the first place. If you're a criminal in the US and you're too poor to afford a lawyer that can swing you something like a rehab sentence, than you get to do it in a jail cell

In the US, prison is a for-profit industry and repeat offenders are the biggest cash cow in the business. remittance is just good business

>remittance
I meant Recidivism

I just don't know words

Assassination
Domestic terrorism
Corporate (requires your dumb ass to be employed by someone of equal or greater stupidity) terrorism
Abduction
Destruction of Property
Something with a manifesto, anything really; I enjoy reading them
Volunteering in your community

Basically anything that has what you would perceive as a positive outcome in more than one person's life. Doesn't even have to be a member of the population majority. Just do something other than whining about it in the space where you're allowed to whine. Do something that's not allowed. That's how you change things. The system is not built to be changed but rather to prevent it.

>muh worlds argument
Arguably the real first world, Mesopotamia, had the death penalty. If you're going to use loosely defined concepts I will pervert them and send them right back.
Btw, first world:
The concept of First World originated during the Cold War and included countries that were generally aligned with NATO and opposed to the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
The first world has included the death penalty since its conception.

>The concept of First World originated.....
There is the actual meaning and origin and there is the retarded uneducated masses meaning which has become the vernacular usage. Trying to explain this to most of them is futile, same as trying to explain the difference between jealousy and envy, or any number of other things. They have intentionally been dumbed down, in fact they revel in it and oftentimes celebrate their own stupidity, to the point where it is now considered 'being a dick' if one makes use of a better than average vocabulary.

plenty of arabs, slavs and blacks in scandinavian prisons as well.

sure kid

>Trying to explain this to most of them is futile
I would disagree but I suppose the real point of trying is to entertain myself, learn something new, and/or reinforce a belief I previously held with an alternate source/s to that of my drug-addled brain. I wish language was more rigid in its employment (but then you wouldn't even understand what I just wrote). Language is a double-edged sword.

Depends really. Most western populations are facing a huge wave of elderly people. To manage that situation you need young people to take care of them. Rehabilitating citizens could be more effective long term.

Or you could of course just kill all the weak and elderly as well.. Think they tried this in some European country once.

But why does crime still occur at a higher rate in a country with death sentence than one without it? Murder rates are way higher in the US than in Scandinavian countries.

I didn't immediately think subsets, no. Big deal.

scandinavia isnt over run with niggers. well it will be soon

swedfag here. Luckily things are changing. alt right is growing strong and a significant porcentage of average people already understands that niggers were a mistake
Can't wait to see the tide changing

Why is this site so full of edgy Swedes?

probably because our country has been overrun by feminazism, niggers and way too mucg political correctness that is leading our formerly awesome land to be a rapeground and a lesbians paradise
we find solace and understanding here

>holding cell
>rehabilitation

Nigga what