Ok, so help me understand 4chans idiot logic

Ok, so help me understand 4chans idiot logic

Israel defend itself against illegal islamic invaders
Israel only acts in self defence

Israel has only taken more land in self defence since all wars are started by arabs

Israel wants peace but is denied it by evil terrorist who want to kill

Israel Defence Force only attacks legic targets like Hamas terrorist, while Hamas targets INNOCENT Israeli civilians

Yet.. somehow Israel is the bad guy.. LOL ok..

>LOGic
>log

Because they took the land in the 1940's because Britain claimed they decide how land in foreign places should be split up, not the governments or people that live there.

It only exists because of British imperialism. Until they stole the land, the kikes hadn't held land in that region for millennia.

>Israel only acts in self defence

A genocidal campaign is not self defense.
Jew are evil. Israel is illegitimate.

MODS BAN THIS STUPID FUCK

There's some real shitty people on both sides, Israel are just waaaaaaaaayyyy better at it. That's the only true difference.

Palestine needs some hardcore regieme change and Israel needs to back the fuck down, neither will do it without the other doing it first. Much as it hurts to say... Leave them to it. There's nothing to be done.

its not about israel being the bad boy, but arabs are shit and everyone knows it
whats important is that both sides are shit

Oh here we go again. Stop posting propaganda. Israel already gets 10 million a month from the US

Grow up

Ni mossad / jidf shill, jews will always be in the wrong since lying about the holohoax

uh, that's per day user, ten million per day

I would gladly be on a countries side if they are suffering that sort of situation but here's the thing.... Israel is full if filthy Jews

Also the west gave them that land and those kikes do nothing except conspire against them.

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

you had to died all fucking jews
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

>implying it's not a mod doing it

>legit targets
So little kids and civilians are legal targets? I only see IDF acting like tough guys against civilians. There isnt footage of IDF fighting against actual terrorists, they are smart to use america to fight for them.

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐B卐U卐R卐N卐
卐卐A卐L卐L卐卐
卐J卐E卐W卐S卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐B卐U卐R卐N卐
卐卐A卐L卐L卐卐
卐J卐E卐W卐S卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

This is an old and terrible argument. The British borders were never the root problem. When Britain left there was bound to be an Israeli-Arab war, no matter the borders. The issue with the borders is more that they arbitrarily split between Arabs, and split ethnic groups, like the Druzes. The "Palestinians" were just caught on the wrong side of the border, but the newly created nations of Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon wanted nothing to do with these insurgent fucks either. The borders are not the issue; sure, restoring the 1967 borders should on paper push things in the right direction (peace) but in reality the Arabs would still be in the death to Israel mindset and would keep terroristing

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐B卐U卐R卐N卐
卐卐A卐L卐L卐卐
卐J卐E卐W卐S卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

the jews will fall and when the time comes my blade will help

Pls no more edge. You got homework to do Muhammad.

Nothing personnel right?

cant deny this proof

>israel only acts in self defence
>kek

>israel defence force only attacks legic targs like hamas terrorists
>which is obviously why thousands of civilians died, they just all fell off a stairwell probably
>totally not shooting missles into cities

this dood knows the score

also palestinians are scum. before the first Iraq war many palestinians were emplyed as managers in Kuwait because they wre muslim brothers in trouble and shit. As soon as the Iraq army took over Kuwait such palestinians sided with Iraq, stole the prperty and business of kuwait people employing them. What a nice way to ne grateful. obviously once Iraq's army retreated such palestinians were hanged.
They are even scumbags to their own muslim bros trying to help them out. Scum, garbage that deserves death and belongs in the ditch.

Why do you feel the Israelites are entitled to any land at all? They had nothing and all of the sudden cry that they want their holy land back after other people have been there for centuries.

You say that like it is a bad thing. Would you die for your homeland?

>your enemy says you're the bad guy
>your enemy spread propaganda against you
typical of weak cowardly enemies, really not worth the time getting worked up about tbh, they'll meet their end gruesomely.

Fuck Israel.

hard evidence

>3.5billion dollars a years to own a puppet state in the middle of lands still living in the dark ages
that could've fed or housed so many people, sigh.

Propaganda. Fuck off you JIDF shill. Those bitches get $10,000,000 from the US to do what? Buy makeup and act like IG models? Why are we paying these sluts?

They certainly aren't sucking my dick so why am I paying them? To kill innocent Arabs for their Moloch worshipping human sacrifice? To steal land from Palestine? Fuck you, profligate. The day is coming soon and you will see the cost. No one is your ally. Everyone you manipulated and even used will turn on you. Your enemies will already be against you. There isn't a place you could go that you wouldn't be slain on sight.

THIS THREAD AGAIN?
>OF TO THE GASCHAMBER WITH YA

Jidf?

its a fucking myth
grow up

tip your tinfoil hat

>It only exists because of British imperialism. Until they stole the land, the kikes hadn't held land in that region for millennia.

You do know that, those couple of millions of arabs who call themselves Palestinians are actully Jordanian arabs who traveled west until the coast of the mediterranean after the Romans came to conquer and killed all of the jewish community.
so, who is to judge to whom this land belongs to? if the jews were there "first" (even if it was a thousand years ago), than theres nothing to be mad for. and if you think the arabs should have the land, why dont we give the states back to the indians and kill all americans? and while youre at it, why dont you kill the entire human species and give earth back to the neanthertals?
all this shit community that hates people just for where they were born or the color of their skin can suck my big jewish dick. or better yet, go suck on a terrorist dick which you so admire

i would probably purge you as well

i have no prejudice against people i have prejudice against ideas and behaviours and in my opinion i deem Israel to be disgusting and unfit for modern moral standards

poverty stricken palestine with no support while Israel has its fingers around the world and you expect palestine to be able to compete in terms of weaponry and defence?

are you retarded? israel has the most cherry picked video evidence ive ever had the pleasure of seeing

dirty kikes are dirty liars

The US is paying this whore to look beautiful on Instagram and steal land for Zionists.

You just argued against your own point. The Arabs took it and now the kikes are demanding it back. It makes no sense to anyone who isn't brainwashed by them.

>illegal invaders
I'm not sure the legality is an issue.

Theives and Liars

kikes are literally the lowest form of human because they are aware of their behaviour

manipulative dirty rats

Go kill a ram for Moloch, you fucking Saturnite profligate.

Better yet, get one of those supermodel IDF bimbos to suck your kike dick.

I bet you won't even feel it because your foreskin is gone and the rabbi sucked you off first. You got head from an old dude at age 0, fucking kek. Get some sexual trauma counseling, you train wreck.

Parades - Hamas
People - Civilians

Know the difference.

Relax Ahmed, it's bad for your heart. And from what I heard about your medical system you don't wanna be sick in murrica. Dick sucking will be your only option to get the money you need to treat your heart.

you do realize that if you can't see them, you can't just start bombing an entire city
which is what israel is doing
I know how terrorists fight, I doubt that calling hamas terrorists is completely fair, more like freedom fighters with questionable tactics sometimes
>hurr durr they wont just come out in the open and let us bomb them
>no fucking shit

The problem with Israel is the absolute refusal to compromise at all.

The absolute refusal to admit any wrongdoing.

How about giving up a little bit of land for the sake of peace, if nothing else.

I think Mudsharks and Kikes are both parasites. And I think your ZOG needs to get the fuck out of my land before some jews come up dead.

why do you assume that this means anything?

you are defending a state that commits war crimes daily attacking civilian areas without warning under manipulative guises?

you say their military stations are civilian? what else are they supposed to do? stop fighting and give up? just build a military base? why would they do either of those things with their massively limited funding compared to Isreals constant support around the globe with american weaponry?

your argument is fucking retarded?

>be me, require well for water
>build well outside in my garden
>neighbour kicks down the well and extends his garden over the land
>i rebuild the well and enjoy it on my own land, he has a shotgun and i do not
>neighbour kicks down the well
>decide to put well in my house so that neighbour cannot knock down my well
>knocks down my house

huuuuurrr duuuuuur i wouldnt have damaged your house if your well wasnt in your house

FUCK OFF KIKES

You cannot "take more land in self defence", it is against international law to settle your peoples on conquered lands.

This is where part of the problem lies.

Explain this, Jew. 2% of the population yet the news (((media))) is chock full of schlomos? Bad.

Nice cringe bro. Use more buzz words to feel smart.

Like when WNs spam blacked and pretend to be black on Sup Forums, to get people worked up? Ohhhhhhhh. Thanks for the clarity.

Who is entitled to any land? Ownership of land throughout human history boils down to right of conquest. The Jews were displaced and mistreated all over the world for centuries, and eventually butchered. In part this is because Jews could never assimilate properly and were inherently insubordinate, sure. But unless we accept Hitler's Final Solution to The Jewish Question, something has to be done with these people. I think they (we) have the right to demand security, and history has proved that means our own state. Even if you don't agree with the core tenet of Zionism, the fact is that the Jews built up a presence in Israel, and they're here to stay unless forced out. Palestinians are fighting a losing battle trying to terrorize their way to independence, it's not effective because the West looks down on this shit the same way we look down on ISIS, it's just chaotic idiocy. Palestinians' only decent options are independence achieved through peaceful means (so they can prove to the world that if they have their own state it won't be a continual threat to everyone involved), or proper assimilation and full citizen status in Israel (never gonna happen, too much bad blood at this point)

You're legit though. Did you study the blade?

there's one thing about hiding
while hiding amongst children being another thing altogether

t. Schlomo

Sorry your first time was with a bearded man. I refuse for my tax money to go to buying Sephora makeup, LUSH bath bombs, and Victoria's Secret Lingerie for your army for whores.

spot on user

Would Ian Watkins be a free man today if he had posed as a rabbi?

Well your logic then it is okay for Israel to take it, which is fine, and it is okay for the Hamas to attack because conquest. So I honestly don't really care who does what on the other side of the world. But I hold no loyalty to Israel and I don't side with them at all. So I oppose my government wasting money on an "ally" that the people didn't choose. It is a waste of our tax dollars on some people who don't give us anything in return.

>hiding amongst children is another thing altogether
>hiding with children
>children
being in the same city as children doesnt mean that theyre hiding with children you fuck

cant deny this evidence

maybe they are under the foolish assumption that the kikes wont just kill them but they obviously will because they are dogs

Fuck the kikes and the mudslimes. I'm not picking sides because you're both shitbirds

share this to your friends

Read a book, plebs

Women in the US army can not even afford to look beautiful in active combat and your army of sluts look like they jumped out of a copy of Maxim. You're wasting my fucking money on making Israeli superwhores. And you aren't even the victim here. What have you even acheived with the money the ZOG sends back to the motherland? What have you acheived militarily?

You seem to know your way around beauty stores. I respect that. The problem is nobody gives a fuck what you want your tax dollars go to... So keep posting edgy shit and pay up bitch.

yes im sure because it is on paper it very reliable and non biased

stop killing civilians

How so? we do own the land right now, and the arabs are the ones demanding it.
when the state was born, arabs declare war. they lost and fled from their homes instead of defending the land. now they want the 2nd place prize?
I wonder why Russia dont give Ukraine back to the Ukrainiens after they lost the land in the war. And i dont see anyone who even care. all complaints are 100% anti jewish, and had nothing to do with justice. not without a real, humane solution.
95% of the israelis dont even mind to peacefully live together with the arabs.

>Hamas uses civilians
Okay, Rosenberg. Listen. If you attack my lands, civilians will protest and stand united against you. That is normal. They are doing just this against you cowards.

the world will realise what a disgrace your creed are and we will abolish you

probably

>taken more land in self defence

Is every Rabbi a peadophile and why do jews think peadophilia is ok?

>How about giving up a little bit of land for the sake of peace, if nothing else.
you dont have any idea what are you talking about

>My fucking money
Jobless and lives in his mom's basement.

Get rid of the religious difference and it's just a race war. You people need to fuck it out.

>95% of the israelis dont even mind to peacefully live together with the arabs.

so is that what you use to justify the peadophilia and manipulation?

interesting.

do you know what i would use to defend myself if i had nothing else?

my body you disgusting rat

Are you muslim?

did you know hamas TARGETS INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS??

>you say their military stations are civilian? what else are they supposed to do? stop fighting and give up? just build a military base? why would they do either of those things with their massively limited funding compared to Isreals constant support around the globe with american weaponry?
i expect them to use all the buliding materials they recive to develop and bulid a community, instead of buliding rockets and placing them under schools,
when they will stop fighting, so do we

>says we should read a book
>suggests a book written by a kike

Every time I see some IDF bitch, they look like they are on some beach vacation, doing a photoshoot. This is US money paying for this. Taxpayer money so some fake army jewgress can wear makeup my girlfriend can't even afford. This is bullshit.

I bet this entire thing is just a plot be Jewish feminists to milk America so they can have the best bikinis and the best nails, hair and makeup, whilst not explaining why the bitches look like models and dimissing it as female empowerment of the IDF or IDF policies, allowing them to look like this. Give those bitches buns/buzzcuts and stop wasting my fucking taxes.

>Israel has only taken more land in self defence
>take land
>defence

... Not sure if OP (who is a faggot and got his first and last blowjob from a rabbi) thinks we're as retarded as he is to try to sell us this bullshit.

>Israel wants pace
But takes land

>Only attacks legic targets
Fake.

You're the actual equivalent of the 3rd Reich: A nation based on racial prejudice who treats people form certain etnies like vermin. That's it.

PS: Fuck you

I make $30 an hour. Taxes are a motherfucker.

Oh you are so full of shit. The unguided skyrockets can't carry shit and the three count em three deaths supposedly caused by rockets which led to the very convenient trigger for "Cast Lead" or whatever the genocidal campaign was called were very dubious. As in the JIDF touches off some skyrockets and uses that as an excuse for further slaughter.

Pic related: Hey, is that an aerial bombardment of white phosphorous on a captive civilian population? That is without precedent in history.

I know you are jobless, Cletus. But I get mad when I have to pay taxes.

fucking jews has been fighting other people and playing victim from the beginning of history

t. Jew

LOL FAKE

fake