My parents are getting a divorce because my scumbag dad had an affair Sup Forums...

My parents are getting a divorce because my scumbag dad had an affair Sup Forums. Can you suggest some music to help capture the feel I have right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmDuhMPanm4
youtube.com/watch?v=I37Utt01j7U
youtube.com/watch?v=K7SHdGp9hX0
youtu.be/fqPQERTDsxg
youtu.be/c1zF0ijdKYg
youtu.be/XX5wk-6Mn5s
youtu.be/cinJDxLUsNY
youtu.be/cWJUk65EnQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0IspVFb_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hospice by the antlers

A man's gotta get pussy son, you'll understand one day. You'll always be my little boy, don't worry champ I'll still be around.

your dad is an alpha faggot

For your mom: old country

For you: emo or goth

(seriously though, hang in there man and don't let it get your down or darken your view)

youtube.com/watch?v=nmDuhMPanm4

Cap'n Jazz

the emotions i infer you're going through right now can drive you into becoming a bitch-ass nu-male if you're not careful, just a heads up

it doesnt make somebody a bad person, dont forget that. it just kinda fucked.
this definitely cut op

>scumbag dad had an affair

kek, like your whore of a mother wasn't choking on cocks on the side. Get ready boy-o, your mom is about to kick it into turbo-slut mode and will be dangling from every stray dong she can find for the next few years.

you sound like a bitch, so lil Peep ought to be right up your alley.

this

>bad life event happens
>comes to Sup Forums
Really don't get that logic. You wont find anything helpful here.

Its called the "not your personal pity party blog"

>it doesnt make somebody a bad person, just stabbing a knife in your mom's back and tearing the family apart over some thot

>it doesnt make somebody a bad person

It doesn't mean like to absolute hell with him or whatever, but it's a really hurtful, cruel thing to do and it tears families and lives apart.

haha nice one
your parents are getting divorced because you ruined their sex life by existing
to that end, may i recommend the music of wagner

>kek, like your whore of a mother wasn't choking on cocks on the side.

Not all families are as trashy as yours.

>just stabbing a knife in your mom's back and tearing the family apart over some thot

dude, your bitch mother is going to castrate your father with alimony. she's going to do everything in her power to completely ruin his life and profit as much as possible from it. just watch.
You're about to see what a materialistic and petty piece of shit your mother is. you are a naive dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=I37Utt01j7U
I agree with some of the guys before me though. It's not your burden to carry. These things happen all the time etc. Be strung.

BSS - It's all gonna break
youtube.com/watch?v=K7SHdGp9hX0

>this triggered fella with mommy issues going off on OP

nigga put some fucking respect on op hes going through some shit
as for some songs
youtu.be/fqPQERTDsxg
youtu.be/c1zF0ijdKYg
youtu.be/XX5wk-6Mn5s
youtu.be/cinJDxLUsNY
youtu.be/cWJUk65EnQM

>you are a naive dumbass.

>my scumbag dad had an affair Sup Forums.

go

back

to

/r9k/

where

your

fucking

containment

is

you

fucking

frog

If you're older than 18 divorce between your parents shouldn't really affect you.

I highly recommend milo goes to collage by the descendants, it helps me forget about stuff like this.

Post pictures of your mom bro. It's likely it was her fault that he strayed anyway. C'mon, pictures of her, post 'em bro....

Not OP, user, just someone who knows how he feels. It isn't always the JUST case you see in Hollywood. There are sociopaths out there you'd rather forget existed.

Divorces are normal, no need to be sad.
I was always pretty positive about mine's divorce back in the day, if a relationship doesn't work i don't think keeping it going for the sake of the children is the right thing if the ambient at home is intoxicated by it.
Also i get more money now that it's split.

these Sup Forums refugees sure are a weird bunch.

it's a mix of /r9k/, Sup Forums and "FUCKING LIBERALS AND ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES I'M NOT LIKE THOSE FEMINISTS THAT WANT TO TAKE DOWN THE PATRIARCHY, I'M DIFFERENT"

based

and yeah people like this who thinks no one loves them

kek

my mom loves me idiot

notice how this numale insults lil peep? Fantanodrone detected

no i don't timmy

I recommend you and your brothers and sisters to listen to we didn't start the fire

family means nothing don't worry about it

Is this where all the incels are

im going to leave this thread now
leave me alone

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0IspVFb_Y

Listen to the Inside Jokes EP by Midwest Pen Pals, it's from the perspective of a kid going through divorce

Take it easy senpai
Everyone on Sup Forums is basically a big loser, don't take it seriously

modern love by bowie