In history class

>In history class
>Doing what could be either a freedom fighter/terrorist
>Subject is designed basically to show sympathy for ISIS and Muslim terrorists
>Instead I'm going to explain why the ''Freedom fighter'' Mandela was a terrorist commie

Anybody got any good links and hard proof that I can use to show how much of a shit cunt he was.

Make South Africa Great Again

Other urls found in this thread:

afrikanervolksparty.org/index.php/media/156-media/5681-the-crimes-of-terrorist-nelson-mandela.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/the-truth-about-nelson-mandela-communist-terrorist-murderer-with-jewish-handlers-3170156.html
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/mbeki-zuma-maharaj-must-be-charged-for-church-street-bombing-apartheid-police-general-20160520
justice.gov.za/trc/media\1997\9707/s970722f.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stompie_Moeketsi
wnd.com/2000/07/5704/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239201/Necklace-lynchings-shocked-Africa-Agonising-deaths-students-mistaken-thieves-burned-alive-posted-online.html#ixzz49HNHBbGC
books.google.com.au/books?id=mYgWcHq8lE8C&pg=PA127&lpg=PA127&dq=anc necklacing collaborators&source=bl&ots=U3w4XUdjGy&sig=YLVj8o08-M3qG-00Q-q9VVKHemo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjeuZqi6OrMAhWEkJQKHVmeBY84ChDoAQgiMAE#v=onepage&q=anc necklacing collaborators&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3045163/PETER-HITCHENS-wave-migrants-way-don-t-dare-mention-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ5rFW8lUQA
youtube.com/watch?v=9XvcxetSN-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mandela was a terrorist who murdered women and children.

He was caught giving money

This should be a start.
afrikanervolksparty.org/index.php/media/156-media/5681-the-crimes-of-terrorist-nelson-mandela.html

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela. And people call this monkey a good man and ''Freedom fighter''

>TFW

when i was a lad my dad told me that Mandela blew up sheds

Verwoerd

>“When therefore it is said in those circles that they are glad that Mandela received a life sentence and not the death sentence, because he may still, like Kenyatta, become the leader of the future, then I say, 'God forbid!'

“If that were to happen, not only would South Africa be doomed and become Communist, but then the world would in time be conquered by Communism, because after that the only bastions which still protect White civilization against that pernicious ideology would fall one after another."

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I

Wait, so how did this guy end up president again?

I don't get why he was ever supported.

> revealing your power level in public
> letting Sup Forums cause this havoc in you

One party monopoly essentially.
ANC got the black vote (and white cuck vote) by blaming whites for all problems and promising to magically fix them.
Picture BLM gaining office.

>I don't get why he was ever supported.

Publicly by the US I mean.
Was during the cold war, and US (along with others) put pressure on SA to allow them into office.

Usually that sort of shilling is a bit more quiet/subtle and not a direct communist supporter.

>Freedom fighter
>ISIS

Be sure to ask who exactly ISIS is gaining freedom from since they've took over parts of other sovereign nations. Also stress that, if any thing, the people fighting against ISIS in occupied territories are "freedom fighters".

If some liberals say "b-but western influence...", point out that if their idea of fighting western influence is to commit genocide and brutally murder people, then how is western influence not considered morally righteous.

Fucking White Males.

Make sure to mention the freefall of SA after Mandela fucked everything up, maybe as an afterthought to what his actions led to. The murder rate there is pretty high these days compared to the past.

Half of Australia is against Mandela, at least where I live. It should be no secret that Mandela was a terrorist that ruined south Africa, and this should be public knowledge.

>tfw they had to cuck their flag up so the prinsenvlag is nowhere to be seen anymore except for the flag city of new york

feels, man

>Anybody got any good links and hard proof that I can use to show how much of a shit cunt he was.

He wasn't. So, the answer is: "no".

This in addition to:
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

Some useful links in there also.

Israel was the only country that supported South Africa after Rhodesia fell and Portugal was forced out of Africa; don't blame Mandela on them.

Suppose it's the idea of the bolsheviks.

>Setting bombs off in public is a kindness, his packages were exploding with overwhelming love
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/the-truth-about-nelson-mandela-communist-terrorist-murderer-with-jewish-handlers-3170156.html

Yeah, the zionists were definitely on the other side for this one. They saw that their own system was way too close to apartheid to not support them. For the rootless jewery though, it was an open invitation to undermind a white diaspora country.

We get it your Angry that Trump will ban you from entering the USA

>Mandela wasn't a shit cunt
>Britbing

=Cuck

>im historically illiterate: the post

Winnie also had some of her opponents kidnapped and then drenched in battery acid

back to africa sipho

>tfw playing as based transvaal in Vicky 2
removing Zulu and Crumpet from the cape of South Africa is great

>HURR DA JOOS ARE TO BLAME EVEN WHEN THEY SUPPORTED S AFRICA
Oh shut up you fucking retard

I know a great man named Peter Hitchens made a documentary on Nelson Mandella but I could never find it online.

She was a saint!
Dindu nothin'!
She was just gettin' her life back on track!

Boers were human filth that deserved to get rekt

>kidnap and enslave african children
>deny voting rights to white europeans in the transvaal
>leader is a fundamentalist who believes the earth is flat

All the really hardcore "niggers have no rights" stuff came from them too. When the brits settled with the boers and agreed to withold the vote from blacks, educated blacks lost the right to vote which they had held in the British controlled cape colony for decades

If only the boers were never there at all, S Africa might be as prosperous as the USA or Canada is today

Makes me fucking angry when I see documentaries about people here in the Netherlands who collaborated with ANC treated as supporters of the greater good.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/mbeki-zuma-maharaj-must-be-charged-for-church-street-bombing-apartheid-police-general-20160520

justice.gov.za/trc/media\1997\9707/s970722f.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stompie_Moeketsi

I look forward to this not being mentioned outside of SA.

wnd.com/2000/07/5704/

also as a tip. nelson mandela was in prison when most of this happened. so rather just paint the anc as terrorists. compare them to the mau mau etc.

>kidnap and enslave african children
>deny voting rights to white europeans in the transvaal
>>leader is a fundamentalist who believes the earth is flat
>When the brits settled with the boers and agreed to withold the vote from blacks

I'm giving you a response simply for the fact that you tried.

In the violent 1980s and 1990s, necklacing was a common sentence imposed by 'people's courts' on collaborators with the apartheid regime and criminals.

It was frequently carried out in the name of the now-ruling African National Congress.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239201/Necklace-lynchings-shocked-Africa-Agonising-deaths-students-mistaken-thieves-burned-alive-posted-online.html#ixzz49HNHBbGC

books.google.com.au/books?id=mYgWcHq8lE8C&pg=PA127&lpg=PA127&dq=anc necklacing collaborators&source=bl&ots=U3w4XUdjGy&sig=YLVj8o08-M3qG-00Q-q9VVKHemo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjeuZqi6OrMAhWEkJQKHVmeBY84ChDoAQgiMAE#v=onepage&q=anc necklacing collaborators&f=false

Real pic.

"muh non communist Mandella"...

Because a 30 year campaign of necklacing "collaborators" and anyone who opposed their aims meant there was no other opposition left.

Being in prison doesn't mean you can't be involved in the decision making process of criminal organizations.

whites shouldn't have stepped foot in africa to begin with desu

God bless you user. The truth about that commie terrorist needs to be heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

why not? for the whole of human history the strong take from the weak. It was just full of some niggers living in holes in the ground, we did what every one else has done.

Now if you say we should have just killed all the nigges there i will agree with you.

Funny thing is the actual natives of most of South Africa are the Bushmen, every other group there is a latecomer?

Why so racist againt the bushmen?

>Be Bushman
>Nigs come and nig me into the desert lands
>Watch same nigs whine when whites come and do it to them...
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3045163/PETER-HITCHENS-wave-migrants-way-don-t-dare-mention-it.html

This is the point that always needs to be made about SA.
Bantuniggers are not natives. They exterminated the natives.

Based Chris Hitchens back in 1985.
When he was basically for the ANC, but at least he had the honesty to defend his views and argue the points.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ5rFW8lUQA

I highly encourage you to go through with this if you're serious. You can easily get away with shit like this in high school like you wouldn't believe.

Check out the history of his group, his wife doing the tire necklace burnings of people, and his jail time.
He's a terrorist.

1:25:26, which has a question about South Africa 1994.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XvcxetSN-U